Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
"Sounds great. I believe we'll be off on our way to try and sort this out," Kyosan smiled, giving another courteous bow to Garnet before then turning to Freya and murming. "We might as well look towards that equipment, after all we're only so much help as we are right now."

"Mmh, seems like we'll be moving again very soon!" Lurea observed from Crimson's side as she continued to snuggle up to the fox's side - her usual location - before then smirking. "I wonder what equipment there is back there?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson bowed as well and thanked the queen before heading out with the others. "Well, we're sort of in a blend of medieval and pre-Industrial Revolution sort of world, so I imagine it will be melee weapons and bows. Possibly some rustic guns too, but I have this." The fox twirled his death ray in his hand before putting it away. "Might pick up some armor though. So what are you going to grab, cutie?"

"Thank you for your help, your highness. We'll be off now I suppose, so take care." Freya bowed as well before overhearing Kyo and telling him, "Sure, I'm sure they'll have something you can use. So what sort of weapons are you proficient with, Kyo?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions