Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
Kyosan, almost drooling to the smell and exotic smell of the cockatrice, quickly made haste before giving the fried dish a taste - chewing on the chicken-like meat for a few moments before then gulping the slice down. "Mmh... tastes good!" He chuckled, before helping himself to more.

Lurea happily took her own dish as well, staring over the many slices of fish before then beginning to pick at the many slices, chewing it down delightedly. "Mmh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmmm, this stuff has a nice tangy flavor compared to the barbecue back home." Crimson happily devoured his plate of food, before looking over and smiling as he saw Lurea enjoy her meal as well.

"I'm glad to see the food is to your liking." Freya grinned lightly, glad that their palettes weren't too alien for this world as she started enjoying her own round of Fried Cockatrice, enjoying the tasty avian.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, it's on par with our world's similarity, so I'm not complaining!" Kyosan chortled even more delightedly as he continued to slice and chew at the cooked avian dish, feeding his draconic self more with the meat while tasting the succulent fried flesh.

As Lurea continued to bite into her own plate of sushi and muching through it pleasingly, the aquatic dragoness gulped and turned to Crimson, wagging her tail eagerly. "Oh, it tastes even more spicy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson nodded and told her, "Yeah, or at least it has a different flavor to its spice." He gave her a pleased grin, and asked her, "So how's the sushi? Does it taste different from the stuff back home, cutie?"

"Heheh, good." Freya chuckled lightly, enjoying the enthusiasm Kyosan put behind his eating, while she worked on her own plate of food. The dragoon sighed contently as she felt her belly getting full.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feeling himself beginning to also get full as he polished off the avian dish, Kyosan sighed contently before then turning to Freya with a soft smile across his maw, wiping it with a handkerchief that had been supplied. "Is there anything else you can tell us interesting about this place? It seems fantastical after all; you as well."

"Well, it tastes more tangy, it has a lot more... hmm, kick?" Lurea tried to explain, giving another soft giggle as she continued to chew her way through the fish dish, enjoying herself as she soon began to polish her own plate as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, I do know that they have some lovely theater performances, but this town is relatively old fashioned compared to some of the other kingdoms. Many of the people play that Tetra Master card game that seems to change it's rules every 5 seconds." Freya sighed mildly as she was reminded of her failed efforts to understand that game, before she continued. "But the huge attraction is of course the castle. The queen allows tours on limited occasions, but we'll be going there on business, so we should be able to get right inside." Freya then finished the last bite of her meal and then set aside the plate, feeling rather content.

"Sounds nice, maybe they put more Wasabi sauce on it around here." Crimson finished his barbecue and sighed happily. "Ah, that was wonderful." He turned to Freya and asked, "So, anything interesting in the castle itself?"

Freya chuckled softly and answered, "Well, it's a well built structure, and it has a fine library, but it isn't exactly where you would go for entertainment."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hm, sounds just as boring as our good old castles then. Only Queen Victoriana of Brittania doesn't allow public tours at all on any occasion into her 'palace'." Kyosan explained, recalling the hypocrisy of back home and sighing reluctantly bfore then giving a soft smile. "Though the card game probably would be too much for me then if someone like you couldn't understand it."

"Well, I'm all done!" Lurea finished polishing off her dish of sushi, leaving not even a single scrap as she patted her belly contently for a moment, before looking to Crimson. "Let's just hope everything goes right, instead of wrong like it normally does." She reminded him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What? What could possibly go wrong?" asked Crimson carelessly, chuckling at Lurea's worry. "We'll be fine cutey, we're the ultimate team!"

"Congratulations, Mr. Crimson, I do believe you've jinxed us," joked Freya, hating the phrase "What could possibly go wrong?". The dragoon paid the bill with some golden gil coins before telling them all, "To be fair, it may be a simple matter. The creator of these airships isn't aware that he's bringing monsters back, but I expect trouble. I imagine his business is quite lucrative, and steam powered airships are still a work in progress." She stood up and offered a hand to Kyo. "Anyways, let's go speak with the queen, shall we be off?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking the Burmecian's offered hand in his own purple-scaled claw, Kyosan helped himself slowly to his feet, with a soft yet confident smile across his maw as he nodded. "Yes, let's get moving. We should get sorted with our business here." He finished, wagging his tail as he even tried to imagine what was in store for them now.

"Of course we are!" Lurea chirped cheerfully, though couldn't help but feel Freya's similar foreboding message from the fox's unlucky phrase, wagging her tail eagerly as she stepped up before offering to help the fox up by offering her own claw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks, Lu." Crimson arose with the dragoness before he stretched a bit. "Alright, lead us there, Freya. Don't think the guards will take too kindly to us."

Freya chuckled lightly and remarked, "Well, admittedly, the female guard is rather fierce like the castle's general, but the standard guard, the Knights of Pluto are rather pleasant. Relax, none of them will give you any trouble if I'm with you." The dragoon slowly walked outside the restaurant and looked towards the towering castle, before making her way towards the front gates. "The queen, her husband, and the captain of the Knights of Pluto were all people I worked with personally. If they don't trust me, then I fear another pretty boy alien in a thong is running amok." The Brumecian then chuckled and added, "I suppose it's been long enough now that I can joke about it."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions