Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
"We'll go for whatever is good around here. Since I doubt there's any normal dish from our world here, I'll trust in you." Kyosan gave a confident smile, the purple-scaled dragon looking onto the Burmecian before catching the scent of something more sweet, his nose slowly following it over to a restaurant. "Perhaps there?"

"Still as energetic about food as ever, Crimsy?" Lurea giggled, never tiring of Crimson's extravegant personality as she blushed from the light kiss before then returning back to snuggling against the fox's furred arm.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmmm, well they do serve a good side of fried Cockatrice there." Freya nodded and told them, "Sure, I'll try to get you all something good." The dragoon lead them over to the bustling tavern restaurant.

"Of course! Saving the world or dooming it science requires a full stomach!" Crimson playfully stuck his tongue out before he cutely slurped Lurea's nose and walked with her down to the restaurant before finally noticing something familiar. "Huh, are those pickles?" he asked, pointing to an old lady who was running a small stand with barrels of the sweet green snacks behind her.

Freya nodded and explained, "Oh, so our worlds do have some common foods. The pickles are a bit of a specialty for Alexandria." The Brumecian then chuckled as she recalled a story involving them. "If I recall correctly, they once saved the Queen when Steiner was trying to sneak her past a gate." The dragoon then laughed a little more and added, "Oh, right. I haven't talked about him. Hopefully, the man has finally polished up that battered old armor of his when we get to the castle."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, is there perhaps any sort of... chicken? Or is that our equivalent of a Chocobo." Kyosan thought briefly for a moment, trying to picture even the thought of the giant avian being cooked before slightly being grossed at the idea, shaking his head while following the Burmecian dragoon into the tavern.

"Whatever Crimsy's having, I guess I can give it a try as well!" Lurea proudly admitted, showing her determination in trying new things as much as she could while still giggling lightly towards Crimson's lightly wonderful antics.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What? I can't eat a chocobo. Bobby Corwin would hate me forever." Crimson shook his head in protest.

Freya chuckled lightly before telling them, "I have no idea what a chicken is, but we don't eat chocobos. If I recall, they're far too tough to be good for eating. Cockatrices are small birds, kind of round and pudgy things, almost like spheres really. Anyways, let's go, I'll help you all pick something good." The dragoon then started walking into the restaurant.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, I'll trust in you then, Freya." Kyosan nodded as he followed Freya slowly, sulking inside at the fact that there might have been nothing related to chicken in the universe, but he would survive - as he looked back slowly towards Crimson, then towards the inside of the building.

Lurea, of whom was giggling towards Kyosan's seeming dismay, turned to Crimson before then wagging her tail. "Wonder what the food and service is going to be like, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, let's find out." Crimson followed Freya inside and found a table adequate for the four of them. "Hmmm, at least it wasn't too hard to find a place to sit. Anybody see a menu?"

Freya grabbed the few that were left by the table and passed them out. The quaint wooden tablets showed a small, but serviceable selection. Fried Cocktrice, Korean BBQ Plate, Sushi Platter, Cactuar Juice, and Chocobo Egg Ramen among other delicacies were carved into the menus.

"Korean B.B.Q.? Is Korea actually a country in this world?" Crimson blinked in confusion.

"Hhmmm, I think the recipe was imported from a place called Midgar. I don't quite understand the name myself, but everything on the menu is quite good." Freya looked around, waiting for their server, while looking at Lurea and Kyosan to see if they were having any problems with the local food.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, guess the Fried Cockatrice is the only thing I could try out of these. I hate sushi," The purple-scaled dragon admitted quite honestly, almost imagining the taste of the raw fish and jerking himself awkwardly a little towards the image, before then resting his menu down.

Lurea though, seemed content with the sushi. "I'd really like to try how they do it here!" She beamed eagerly, her tail curiously wagging to and fro behind her as she stared towards her lean fox accomplice, hoping to elicit a response out of him. "How about you then Crimsy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Aw, do you really hate sushi? :P Your signature says you're Japa-holic. XD

IC:

"Sushi's nice, but I'm in the mood for something hot. That Korean B.B.Q. should be good." Crimson grinned eagerly as he hungered a large plate of food, while his tail reached around and gently cuddled Lurea.

"Hmmm, I suppose I'll get the Fried Cockatrice as well." Freya grinned as she finally got a hold of a server and relayed their orders before looking towards Kyo. "So, where are you three going to go once you're all done in this world, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I am japa-holic. Just that I can't stand. XP

IC:

Lurea, blushing lightly to the gentle cuddle from the fox's tail, began to imagine herself the plate of raw fish and eagerly hummed a little as she allowed Crimson and Kyosan to rather answer the question - even if they planned to head home after the small ordeal, she would be satisfied nonetheless.

"Probably head off to a new one, I expect." Kyosan stated firmly, looking towards Crimson for a sign of confirmation before then chuckling, giving a small pat to the table. "I'd love to see everything each world has to offer, especially so if this all turns out to be good."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Just poking fun at you is all. :P

Crimson nuzzled Lurea's scaly cheek before looking over to the others and answered, "Yeah, we're just doing a bit of exploration to nearby worlds." And to find the lost Universe of Bisexual Bikini Dragonesses. <3

"Hmmm, I do admit, there's a certain exciting feeling to exploring some place new." Freya nodded a little in agreement before warning them, "But be careful, you don't want to meddle too much in other worlds."

"Yeah, we wouldn't want to inadvertently support the campaign of High Empress Margaret Thatcher in Universe Britannia." Crimson stuck his tongue out playfully after his eccentric rambling before spotting the waitress and uttering, "Oh, food's here!" The fox grinned widely as the waitress served them their plates, with Freya and Kyo recieved the fried cocktrice, revealing it was similar to fried chicken, though with more a plump, spherical shape to it. A large plate of sushi made from the world's variety of fish was given to Lurea, while a steaming plate of spicy Korean barbecue was served to Crimson.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions