Join our server on Discord

Mum and my uncle....I need some help please!
Well, I know where you can get a 250,000 volt stun baton for $49.95. I'm pretty sure a quarter-million volts will get his attention.

Though, a pistol still keeps coming to mind for your situation. A snub-nose .357 Magnum revolver would be perfect. Small frame, easily held by smaller hands, even easier to carry in a purse or a coat pocket, and five rounds of .357 magnum ammunition at the ready to protect your life if you need it.

Or, just go for the standard male symbol for a tiny penis, and get a Desert Eagle .50 Cal.

But, a good stopgap would be a pocket knife. Something you can flip open easily, and use. Your nasty-ass uncle won't hurt you much if he's bleeding out on the floor.

....I may not be the best person to give you advice on the situation. My methods are meant more to kill attackers than disable them long enough for the police to arrive.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Well, you see; since it hasn't helped him; you get a football or baseball player to date you, then, you have said Boyfriend come over while your uncle is beating someone; if he has any moral fiber he will BEAT the man into a coma. :> Like my Uncle did to this poor bastard who just HIT his girlfriend.
The best way to stun until police arrive is a good 'ol fashion ballistics missile.
Wait...uhh..
actually, just put them in a headlock and squeeze tight enough to cut off their air supply until they faint. That's probably the best way to handle it.

EDIT: Then again, they make long range tazer guns, but I'm not sure they're legal for civilians to wield.
Most places that sell guns also sell pepper spray. You just have to ask for it. If the one you go in to doesn't have it, they can probably tell you where you can buy it.

No matter how good you are at protecting yourself though, it is always safest to just never be alone.. And for the record, guns are a bad idea, even if you can get one legally and all that, judging by your words, I can tell that you would hesitate to use one even if you were taught to do it properly, which could easily lead to someone taking it from you, and using it on you instead.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
If you can get a gun, try arming it with rubber bullets, that way you know it can't kill, and you won't hesitate to pull the trigger. Aim for his crotch. With rubber bullets, you can't even get a criminal record for murder, cuz, well, no one dies. XD Just... gets really hurt.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
no i didnt say that a boyfriend came over when my uncle was beating someone up...... please read it again
(06-16-2010 09:40 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: If you can get a gun, try arming it with rubber bullets, that way you know it can't kill, and you won't hesitate to pull the trigger. Aim for his crotch. With rubber bullets, you can't even get a criminal record for murder, cuz, well, no one dies. XD Just... gets really hurt.

hehe, i think hittng him in his crotch sounds good, he deserves it!!! and i think rubber bullets sounds good lol

OMG!!!!!! My mum has gone to the place where I study my lessons!!!!! She anit suppose to even be in the grounds!!! What should I do, do you think going to court and ask for a resriction order to make sure my mum isnt allowed 50 to 100 meters away from me. My sister brought it up yesterday about doing it to my uncle.... do you think its a good think to do?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Man up and just tell her to fuck off.

Or woman up if you've got those Hormones. <_< I mean, honestly, she's your mother; at this point in life you're physically better than she is so, if it becomes a fight; just punch her in the uterus. >:V
Restraining order works. But still keep in mind a self-defense weapon.

Might wanna put out a restraining order on your uncle too, while you're at it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(06-17-2010 01:57 AM)The_minstrel_knight Wrote: Man up and just tell her to fuck off.

Or woman up if you've got those Hormones. <_< I mean, honestly, she's your mother; at this point in life you're physically better than she is so, if it becomes a fight; just punch her in the uterus. >:V

yeh, i have started to change since i have moved out, more happier and i cant do that, thats just not me if i punch her only swearing at her will do
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
<_< PUNCH HER IN THE UTERUS! >:V