Join our server on Discord

Mum and my uncle....I need some help please!
I think I need some advice for you guys, I scared and nevous!

Since I was little I was getting abused violently, physical and mentally by my mum and dad, my dad stopped when I was about 7 and my mum kept going on and never stopped. Then about last year or the year before, cannot remember me and my two older sisters called the police and my mum and dad gotta warning. My sister oldest sister Laura got kick out. But mum still was getting to me and my sister by mentally abusing us through calling me and her names. After a couple of months other sister Sarah moved out. Then about a two to three weeks my mum said some really horrible things to me and so did my uncle paul.
My mum and uncle crossed the line when my mum said this 'she wished she never had me or my two sisters' and my uncle, well i cant say it as its too harsh to put on her but he was calling dumb and stupid as well when I didnt even do anything wrong.
So I packed my things and know Im living with my sister Laura and I love it!

Tueday my uncle threatened me and my oldest sister at a pub and threatened to beat me and Laura up, I was terrifide plus he got kicked out from the way he spoke to me and my sister.

But know there is a problem, my mum wants me back at the house, I'm terrifide of my own mother! I dont even wanna live there. And I hate my uncle since what he did on Tuesday. My mum said she is gonna kick her brother out, but I know she wont.

When I seen my mum last she told me she wants me back home but I was too scared to tell her what I thought about her and couldnt say anything. She also said if I dont come home she is gonna do something about it!

What should I do? How can I stand up to my mum without being terrifide of her??

Please help me!!!!!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Buy a gun. Don't hesitate.
Okay, that came out wrong. Buy a gun and protect yourself if needed. Make sure to avoid your mom when you're out of the house, and never answer the door to your mom without your gun. If she tries to force you back verbally, refuse. If she tries physically, pull the gun and call the cops.
If she threatens your life, kill her.
No offense, but that really isn't good advice.

The best thing you can do, is avoid her whenever possible, lock the doors whether you are home or not, don't answer it if you don't know who it is.

For protecting yourself physically, I would reccomend taking a self defense course, and/or buying at least one can of pepper spray. And don't say you're too weak physically for a self defense class to help.. I'm a tiny little thing, and I still learned a lot of useful stuff from mine.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
(06-14-2010 07:10 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Buy a gun. Don't hesitate.
Okay, that came out wrong. Buy a gun and protect yourself if needed. Make sure to avoid your mom when you're out of the house, and never answer the door to your mom without your gun. If she tries to force you back verbally, refuse. If she tries physically, pull the gun and call the cops.
If she threatens your life, kill her.

I think Mute is right....that I wouldnt do, I hate guns!
(06-14-2010 07:45 AM)Mute Point Wrote: No offense, but that really isn't good advice.

The best thing you can do, is avoid her whenever possible, lock the doors whether you are home or not, don't answer it if you don't know who it is.

For protecting yourself physically, I would reccomend taking a self defense course, and/or buying at least one can of pepper spray. And don't say you're too weak physically for a self defense class to help.. I'm a tiny little thing, and I still learned a lot of useful stuff from mine.

Pepper Spray......... Yeh, that will work! But there is only one problem i dont know where to get it!!! lol
Creative Minds
The OCA
You can also get a taser! X3 Not only is it effective (at short range though), it makes you assaulter all tingly and jerky, making you laugh to ease your stress! I suggest you surround yourself with big, strong friends! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tazers anit allowed I think where I live

Strong friends...........I have a few of them but I dont hardly see them that much anymore but I could ask my sister friends who are also are friends with me if they wanna help.... do you think that will work?
Creative Minds
The OCA
Can't you get a permit for a taser?

And it might work, yesh.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Most self-defense weapons such as pepperspray/mace and Tasers/Stunguns are legal pretty much everywhere, and even come in feminine designs to attract women into purchasing some form of protection for themselves.

Me, I'd say get yourself a Concealed Handgun License. Not only will the courses teach you not to fear or hate guns, it'd also be a much more legal approach to what Magus suggested. Even a simple .22 caliber target pistol will make anyone stop trying to hurt you.

Of course, I live by the phrase, "It's better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it."

Self defense courses are also a viable alternative. Any way of properly learning how to protect yourself this day and age is something you need to look into.

Now, don't get me wrong. I know exactly where you're coming from. My mother abused me much of my life as well. As such, I dropped out of highschool, moved across state, and I changed my phone number to keep her from EVER contacting me.

That, and I'm armed with multiple knives and a lever action rifle.

I made the decision long ago that if she laid one more hand on me, I would end up getting pulled off of her corpse by the police.

Don't take her shit. Just because she's your mother doesn't mean she gets to keep you under her thumb and treat you like shit.

As for your uncle, I highly recommend four slugs from a .44.

But that's just me.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Well, the Police work wonders with Uncles. Cool
(06-15-2010 08:56 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Can't you get a permit for a taser?

And it might work, yesh.

I dont know, I will ask my mate and see what he says, he knows about tazers lol ill get back to you after i find out
(06-15-2010 04:54 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Most self-defense weapons such as pepperspray/mace and Tasers/Stunguns are legal pretty much everywhere, and even come in feminine designs to attract women into purchasing some form of protection for themselves.

Me, I'd say get yourself a Concealed Handgun License. Not only will the courses teach you not to fear or hate guns, it'd also be a much more legal approach to what Magus suggested. Even a simple .22 caliber target pistol will make anyone stop trying to hurt you.

Of course, I live by the phrase, "It's better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it."

Self defense courses are also a viable alternative. Any way of properly learning how to protect yourself this day and age is something you need to look into.

Now, don't get me wrong. I know exactly where you're coming from. My mother abused me much of my life as well. As such, I dropped out of highschool, moved across state, and I changed my phone number to keep her from EVER contacting me.

That, and I'm armed with multiple knives and a lever action rifle.

I made the decision long ago that if she laid one more hand on me, I would end up getting pulled off of her corpse by the police.

Don't take her shit. Just because she's your mother doesn't mean she gets to keep you under her thumb and treat you like shit.

As for your uncle, I highly recommend four slugs from a .44.

But that's just me.

Wow, really! I feel sorry for you now *hugs* I'm glad to hear that things are getting better for you.

And my mum, well, I'm still frightened to death about her!

One member on here has met my mum *not naming the member* I will name the member Z.
I let Z over mine, Z met my dad and my mum. Z also met my two funny sisters!
But when Z let, lets just say my mum started to say things about him, I felt like killing her, she was say that Z was weared, he looked goffy and she didnt like him! I couldnt do anything or my mum would of punched me back them.
Z if your reading this I didnt want to tell you because I didnt want to hurt your feelings sorry :(

And my uncle, I think you should change the tazer, he's really fat, muscle and has a bold head. So if you need to changed it tell me... I hate my uncle!!!
(06-15-2010 05:02 PM)The_minstrel_knight Wrote: Well, the Police work wonders with Uncles. Cool

Well my uncle has already been put in prison three....no, it was four times. I'd better tell you this but he used to beat up his wife, now they are devorced.
My cousion Nicky told me, his son told me he was 8 years old he found his dad beating his mum up in the kitchen, he got his baseball bat and hit is dad loads of times and told his mum to go up stairs and then kept hitting his uncle more. After that my uncle left.

So my mum side of the family...... I hate it!
Dad's side......... Love it!!! :)
Creative Minds
The OCA