Join our server on Discord

Gud bai
I ran the garbled gloop through www.freetranslation.com
it came out with what is something semi-understandable - YAY for Engrish.

KleSTt, The truth itself not well because I go, the forum this already murio, wave does not remain nobody and the people that remains does not move to do things.. I did not have the intencion to insult them, the truth that sounds quite strong what said.. All fall well aca but nose.. Tire to enter and to see that the posts that there is are 0 wave. ... there is little motivacion, and I understand it and quizas this extreme attitude revive the artists "durmientes" by asi to tell it..
I think you can officially call this a slump, lol, but I don't see it as a reason to leave. This happened before a bit, but things will eventually get rolling again ^^;

If nothing else we need people to stick around right now, I know it's discouraging, but I think things will turn around soon for you and others who post here.
*mumbles* Well at least I'm doing my part to make the board seem active. -_-
Not a bad try, Vimmy, but I think it reads more like this:

Klest, I don't very well know the truth because I leave, the forum is already dead, it happens, nobody stays and the people who do stay don't step in to do anything... I have no intention of insulting people, the truth is that it sounds quite strongly like what you say... Everyone was quite pleasant here but I don't know... They welcomed me and for me to see that the number of posts [as in responses to artists' topics] that there is 0... There is little motivation, and the practice and the "quizas" is an extremely reactive attitude to the inactive artists to tell it from here..

Moral of the story? Don't trust the online translators.
so he's leaving because theirs not enough activity at the board for him? Isnt that counter active?
I think the "fuck all of you" thing was a little too much. Shit i dunno.

People need to calm the fuck down, before i kill them. There? is that enough?

Although I am glad that Phato has supportive friends like Klest behind him.

Btw: Glad to see you posting again Glenn, been missing ya. ^^
Quote:People need to calm the fuck down, before i kill them. There? is that enough?

Yeah, that sounds about right, I think people are going a lil overboard with the whole bailing out of message boards.
To Phato:
Bueno, eso lo puedo entender, yo veo que si es posible que este foro est
this thread is dead, its being locked and all comments should either be kept to yourself or sent to the person who started this topic. since he's not here please email them to him. I dont mean to be rude but its getting a little "loud" and i dont want a war over this.

Ryoku