Join our server on Discord

Gud bai
FUCK ALL OF YOU I'M LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye.................................
what a dick... :x

Tch... doesn't even GIVE a reason why he's leaving... just up and gone like that...

...well... SO LONG "MR. ANGSTY-PANTS"!! :x :x :x
Phato, what happened to take that desicion?
Waru, come now amigo, you know thats not the way to act, maybe he does have some form of reason.

Phato, how about explaining to us why the sudden outburst and the choice of leaving?
Well, as Waru pointed out, there has been quite a mood change here lately.

Funny thing is... Acchan didn't make a long philosophical post when he left... but I don't remember brainless flames demanding that he explains himself...

He just left, and people thought about the possible reasons.
Now I see Phato leaving, and I think about the possible reasons.
Maybe this should become a trend... "thinking"... :roll:
All the more reason to listen to me and my ideas of reform, or soon we might go under
*gasp*

Another one?!? Arg! ... wait.. I almost left too lol.
Troubles me that he would have so much anger after being here only a short time.

Maybe there were outside factors, I urge you not to take what he said to heart ^_^
KleSTt, La verdad no se bien porque me voy, el forum este ya murio, onda no queda nadie y la gente que queda no se mueve para hacer cosas... No tuve la intencion de insultarlos, la verdad que suena bastante fuerte lo que dije... Todos me caen bien aca pero nose... ME canse de entrar y ver que los posts que hay son 0 onda.... hay poca motivacion, y lo entiendo y quizas esta actitud extrema reactive a los artistas "durmientes" por asi decirlo...
Dude come on, you tell us all to Fuck off, but won't explain your reason in english? yeesh...