Join our server on Discord

Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish)
Finally Luna would reach her master's territory. Everywhere apprentices and masters would bow in respect to Darth Lykon, before hurrying out of his presence. He would bring her to a large circular room which looked like a gigantic mediation chamber. The slave would then say, "This is where master Lykon will dress you. Step into the center to enter your next stage of training."

Lykon remained quiet, watching from behind his mask.

------------

"Good, good." Titan smiled, looking very pleased with himself. "Now then." he took out a leash from his pocket and click his tongue. "Here kitty kitty, let me put this leash on you." He would say, clipping the leash to her collar before standing up and walking to the door, opening it and tugging her through it into the hall way. "I want you to be very friendly to everyone you see, understand?" He said as he led her down the hallway, meeting many officers and soldiers on the way.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Luna nodded, her eyes tracing around the room. She then stepped into the center and waited for something to happen. What had the slave meant dress her? Would Lykon physically be doing that or simply giving her clothes to wear? Regardless, she stood there waiting for her master to do something.
The OCA
Tamwyn flinched heavily as the collar was placed on her neck, but she accepted her role as his 'cat' and crawled along behind him. She didn't want to have an entire planet destroyed because she was not strong enough. For the people she passed she would rub against their legs or purr a little before stepping away again.
Luna would feel a spike in the darkside suddenly erupt from her motionless master.The tendrils of his dark power would flow out of him almost tangibly, and encircle her, wrapping around her naked body. Then Luna would hear something, a sort of squishing sucking sound coming from the dark crevices of the ceiling, where the roof was etched with deeply carved symbols of power and freedom through the darkside. Something large and black would start to creep out, in fact, several large black things would begin to seep out of the runes, as if called by the darkside energies being manifested below them. All of a sudden, the strange things would all leap from the ceiling and begin wrapping their bodies around Luna.

They looked like strips of black rubbery flesh with no eyes and no defining features of different shapes and sizes. They were smooth and black on one side, but full of small withering tentacles and suction cups on the other. They stretched around her, covering her body like a tight fitting suit of tentacles, and although from the outside it looked like a simple, if not promiscuous suit of black leather, inside where it made contact with her skin, Luna would feel thousands of small tentacles wrapped around her nipples as suction cups held the "clothes" in place, massaging her skin even as they cupped and wrapped around her pussy and ass.

When it was all in place, she would feel the tentacles actually cleaning her, wiping away the signs of her sex session beneath their black skin while at the same time stimulating her greatly. The tentacles began to spread her open and probe inside of her as they worked, one wrapping around her clit and teasing it while others began to explore her rear entrance and yet other played with her nipples.

"Kesshek Jed Kajjun?" Said Darth Lykon, which quickly translated into, "Do you like your new clothing apprentice?"

(Should look like this and this)
-------------

Many officers stopped in shock as the former Jedi, now naked and crawling on a leash, stopped to rub up against them and purr like a common animal. Some laughed as she did, knowing she was forced to do so. Other stopped to pet her, stroking her back and groping her ass, to which Titan demanded she raise her butt into the air like a cat each time. Others still looked disgusted. And actual Farghul officer would enter the hallway while they walked, and would act absolutely appalled by Tamwyn's actions.

Finally Tamwyn was brought into a new room, this one was bare of all amenities and windows, with bare, hard gray wall, and only one bed to serve as furniture. When they entered, Titan reached down to pick her up, showing that despite his high office, he was still a muscular individual. He did not spare her a grope or two as he carried her over to the bed and placed her on her back on it.

"So then Jedi." He said with a sadistic smile. "Tell me, are you a virgin? I will find out one way or another, and trust me, it would not behoove you to lie."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Luna bit back a yelp of surprise as the dark fleshy things descended from the ceiling onto her. As they completed 'dressing' her she gasped as the tentacles began their work; "Wh-what is this?!" She looked down at her body with an expression of something like revulsion and awe, "Th-they're... Master what is this?"
The OCA
Tamwyn's cheeks burned with shame and she kept her gaze on the floor. Once they reached the separate room her eyes fell on the bed; "..." On the bed she looked up at Taitan; "Of course I'm a virgin."
OOC: Kitsu I posted on the last page, just in case you missed it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Ahh! 0.0 I'm sorry.)

Zlo simply grinned and pushed back, forcing the cargo back onto her, pushing her back until either the pressure of the force against the objects caused them to break or she was pushed against the wall. If she was pushed back he would keep her pinned there and walk closer.
The OCA
"They are your clothes." The slave replied calmly. "Our master wishes you too wear them from now on until he sees fit to remove them. They will keep your body clean, as well as provide other...uses that my master finds important. But first you must bond with them." Then Luna would feel a powerful surge of pleasure rush through her, burning beneath everywhere the strange clothing touched.

"They are symbiotic life forms to those who are worthy of them." She would explain as the pleasure subsided slowly before suddenly coming back even stronger than before. "And parasites to those who cant. They feed off of two energies, the first and most preferred is your darkside energy." Again, the pleasure would decrease gradually. "The second is your Lust." and just like that it all came back, flooding her mind and body with invisible power, causing each heartbeat Luna had to cause her never before felt ecstasy.

"Every day, in the morning, or when you don them, they will feed. At that time you will have to either feed it Darkside, or feed it pleasure, until it is satisfied to continue with the day. The first time can take a few hours, so you were brought in here for your own safety." Her master would then say something to his slave, his voice echoing across the room. She would nod and say, "We shall return in three hours to see how you have done." And with that, the two began to leave the room, just as Luna's pleasure began to rise again, like the powerful tides of the ocean.

She would feel thousands of little tentacles, all dripping with contact aphrodisiac, rubbing and covering her body. Her nipples were wedged between two folds of the creatures, forcing them into view as they were stimulated, rubbed, and pinched. At the same time, her breasts in general were massaged and licked by the small tentacles that covered them, suction cups taking hold to insure that their next meal could not escape. Farther down they licked and sucked her stomach all the way down to her pussy, which was gradually being pulled open by the army of tentacles withering against it, wrapping around her clit and covering it thoroughly in pleasuring slime before they simply began to rub and tease it. Even her ass was not spared, spread apart and groped as well to allow access to her rear entrance.

-----------

The moff smiled as Tamwyn confirmed what he had hoped, laughing softly to himself in response. "Just had to make sure, you took so well to being a sex Kitten that I thought that might have been your role in the Jedi. After all, you were clearly not skilled in combat, diplomacy or evasion." He tapped the neuralizer on her forehead, sending a small shock through her body. "And certainly not the force." He mocked.

"Now, you have yet another choice to make Jedi." He said with a smile. "Luckily this one affects only you. You can either submit to me here and now, and beg me to fuck your useless body. Or you can be sent to training immediately from here. And trust me, by the time you are done with training, you will do anything to pleasure your masters, though you will at least remain a virgin while you are being trained. Now, tell me, what do you choose?"

He kept her on her back as he spoke, a hand pressing down between her breasts, while the other one idly wandered her stomach, stroking up and down, each time nearly reaching the flower at her apex, but never quite going that far.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Luna began gasping as the waves of pleasure rose and subsided. When her master and the slave left she fell onto her hands and knees because of the extent of the pleasure; "This is disgusting..." She growled to herself. Closing her eyes she attempted to pull the dark side of the force to her, wanting to feed her 'clothes' with that, and felt the assault wane a bit, but how long could she keep it up?
The OCA