Join our server on Discord

Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish)
It is 135 ABY (After the battle of Yaven) and the Sith rule the galaxy once more. Jedi are hunted, killed, captured and tortured, Sith lord appointed by Darth Krayt dominate sections of the galaxy, backed by powerful armies of storm troopers, lesser sith agents, and the force itself. It is a evil, sadistic time, where those with power can not help but abuse it. Wiki to Legacy Era

In this RP you can play as several people, though the only ones that hold any power are the Moffs of the Empire, Sith apprentices, and Sith Lords. The rest are to be their playthings.

Moffs of the empire are powerful politicians, and in a galaxy ruled by sith they are the strongest and most influential NON force users in the galaxy. Moffs live rich lives in the imperial palaces they inhabit, enjoying their wealth and power in whatever way they deem worthy. With the new empires laws allowing slavery, it is not uncommon for a moff to take on a few slaves of his own, or even his own harem.

Sith lords are the all powerful leaders of their section of space, even more powerful than the moffs themselves! Not only do they have all the resources Moffs due, but also the power of the force, making them the most sadistic of masters. Often times a Sith lord will live within his or her own sith temple, and preside over many servants and slaves, all of which can be used for the Sith sadistic entertainment. If a sith is not enjoying his or her slaves or doing work for the empire, the can be working on training their apprentice, which can sometimes lead to acts just as sadistic as those preformed on any slave or servant. Occasionally a sith will be sent a Jedi captive as a gift for their service. These jedi are often tortured, broken, made to fall, or killed, all at the leisure and method of the sith who owns

Slaves are pretty much what they sound like, slaves. Although the empire has designated slave races, any member of any race can become a slave if they are captured by slavers and such, and due to the new regime there are a lot of slaves circulating the galaxy now. Wearing shock collars and trackers, along with whatever clothing they are allowed to keep, slaves, both trained and untrained, willing or rebellious, have little chance for escape. There lives are now meant only for their masters pleasure and desires and nothing more, though some slaves some times need to be reminded of that.

Sith Apprentices are the future sith lord of tomorrow...or perhaps the failures of today. They are normally taken at a very young age from their parents to be trained to become sith. Sith masters, however, are anything but merciful, kind or compassionate in anyway and subject their apprentices to humiliation, harsh punishment, and intense training in order to bring forth hatred and emotion. Sometimes an apprentice can be treated just as badly as a slave for the purposes of punishment or amusement, though it isnt uncommon for an apprentice to also have a slave upon whom they express their deep and often helpless hatred for their masters.

Jedi are few and far between due to the sith rulers of the galaxy. They are killed and captured at almost every turn, their large bounties making them the targets of not only sith and the empire, but also of bounty hunters and even regular civilians. Most try to take them alive, where they are then handed over to Darth Krayt and his sith. Jedi who have been captured are fitted with neural inhibitors and shock collars in order to control them and restrict their usage of the force. Some times Jedi are handed over to the particular sith as a reward for service. The sith can then either attempt to break the jedi, make him or her fall to the dark side, or even turn them into playthings. The galaxy is no friend to the jedi in this day and age.

This is a multi fetish RP, feel free to pick out any you like and someone may wish to match with you.

Character sheet

Name:
Sex:
Race: (Tons of races from the starwars universe, pick any you like)
Role: (The ones listed above)
Picture or description: (either is fine)
Do's: (What would you like your character to do and or be subject to)
Dont's: (What do you want to stay away from)
Other: (Any more information you would like to add)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Is this thread alive? I'd like to join.
Name: Tamwyn (pronounced Tam-win)
Sex: Female
Race: 1/3 Farghul and 2/3 Human
Role: Jedi
Picture or description: Like the Farghul's Tamwyn has fangs and a pair of feline ears and tail, other then that she is human in appearance she stands at 5'3". Her hair, ears and tail are black, her hair goes down to below her shoulder blades she also has light markings on her back and arms that resemble stripes of fur, but it is just discoloration of her skin which is very pale in tone. Her eyes are silver and have black slitted pupils.
Do's: Can be subjected to anything except for being killed and lesbian action.
Dont's: Lesbian action, kill her, piercings.
Other: Nothing at the moment.
Maybe. Ideally I would like at least one more person to join, four people total if possible, but it doesnt look like many people are interested.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(12-31-2010 08:44 AM)Maero Wrote: Maybe. Ideally I would like at least one more person to join, four people total if possible, but it doesnt look like many people are interested.

Ok, hmm, maybe we could post it to people? See if they are interested then?
(12-31-2010 08:59 AM)ImitationHeart Wrote:
(12-31-2010 08:44 AM)Maero Wrote: Maybe. Ideally I would like at least one more person to join, four people total if possible, but it doesnt look like many people are interested.

Ok, hmm, maybe we could post it to people? See if they are interested then?

Waah! Star Wars! I'll join! XD
The OCA
Three people is enough, though one more would be welcomed. Lets give this some time to spread before we start, but as soon as Kitsu puts up her character's, I will put up mine.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Luna Strike
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Role: Sith Apprentice
Picture or description: (Luna pictured with her twin Stella, Luna has the Silver hair) http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/...rls-74.jpg
Do's: Bondage, toys, ect.
Dont's: Lesbian action, scat
Other: Stella was a Jedi, Luna became a Sith Apprentice and killed her twin.

I have a question, would Luna be more of a master or be in a more subservient role?
Name: Darth Zlo
Sex: Male
Race: Human... and perhaps something else, his eyes aren't quite human
Role: Sith Lord
Picture: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w84/m...huband.jpg
Do's and Don'ts don't really apply: He's in charge (MWAHAHAHA)
Other: None
The OCA
Name: Darth Lykon
Sex: Presumed male
Race: Presumed human
Role: Sith Lord
Picture or description: Picture HERE
Do's: Domination, Mind games, Bondage, Toys
Dont's: Blood, Scat
Other: Has been a Sith for a very very long time. Will play as the master for Luna. Agreed?

Name: Moff Durain Titan
Sex: Male
Race: Human (Corillian
Role: Moff
Picture or description: Picture HERE
Do's: Heavy Bondage, Drug use (Like Aphrodisiacs), Domination
Dont's: Blood, Scat, ect.
Other: Became a Moff through military service, and still enjoys taking to the field himself. He used to be in charge of special operations and intelligence for Krayts empire. He will be chasing Tamwyn, agreed?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(OOC: That's fine. Umm... do you want to start Maero?)
The OCA
Not yet, waiting one more night to see if anyone else is interested. It will start tomorrow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)