Join our server on Discord

Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish)
The neutralizer blasted her again and again as Luna tried to use her anger to use the force, and she would hear the man laughing with each electric blast she suffered. "Hold on there, hold on my pretty little wife, I have a surprise for you." He reached over and undid her blindfold for the first time. She was in what looked like a metal, box like room with a single metal pole in the center, which she was tied to. Infront of her was the man who had raped her, what looked to be a young redhead human spacer, smiling confidently, obviously happy he had been allowed to ravage her beautiful body. Aside from him though there were two other people. The first was her master, standing silently in the back corner of the small room, and next to him was the slave from before.

"Surprise! It was a test!" The young spacer said as the slave approached. "Indeed, our master decided that he needed to coax out your own greater anger, and he also decided this was the best way to do it." There was no slave dealer or kidnapper, that voice had been her master's voice, distorted somehow and speaking yet another language.

"So...I get paid now right?" The young man would ask, and the slave would nod. "Yes, you will be paid when you leave." The slave was undoing Luna's bindings as she spoke, and the last binding she undid was the neutralizer. As she grabbed it it began to shock Luna again, thinking it was Luna trying to free herself, and for a few horrible moments, Luna would feel terrible, continous pain, until the slave managed to remove the wicked thing.

"Now, mistress Luna, demonstrate whether or not our Master's plan worked." She stepped aside so that there was no one between Luna and the spacer. "Demonstrate your anger for the master."

------------

Titain smiled as she stripped in front of him, loving every last second of it. His eyes roamed her body, never leaving her, his intense stare probably more than Tamwyn had ever been subjected too while naked. When finally her underwear came off he took a moment to look her over and appreciate her body.

"You will not move as I inspect you." He said, standing up and walking over to her. "Stand straight and dont cover yourself." He would also add as he neared her. At first he only walked a few circles around her, admiring her, and then he would begin to touch. It wasnt much at first, he traced his fingers over the edges of her feline ears, his finger trips brushed against the bare skin of he back, he ran his hands up her arms.

But then he started to get bold, patting her toned stomach, and moving down to feel her hips, traveling back to grope her butt before moving his strong hand up her back, feeling every muscle beneath them before he slid his arms under hers and cupped her breasts. He would place his nose as the base of her neck and take in her scent, moving his nose up as he breathed in.

"So, tell me." He said as he continued to inspect her. "What cup size are these, I demand answers." He said, still cupping her breasts, his fingers finding her nipples and rolling them ideally as he waited for an answer.

If she did answer him he would smile and pull away, moving back over to his chair in front of her, but not sitting down. "Now listen, I have some new rules for you, and they are important, because every time you break them, the planet will suffer, and if you break them enough, I will just undo the deal." His voice was strict and strong now.

"First, am I right in assuming you have Farghul blood?" On confirmation he would continue with, "Good, then just like a lowly house cat, which is what you are now, you will walk only on four legs, not two, until I change my mind. You will also not speak unless spoken to, and whenever I walk into a room you are in, you will greet me with purr and a rub against my leg like a good cat, am I understood?" Although his voice was hard, it was clear he was enjoying this a lot.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Luna hissed as the slave removed the neutralizer. Finally free she looked over at the spacer, suddenly the man was lifted into the air and there were many horrible snapping sounds while the man thrashed and screamed. This went on for a couple of minutes until she let him hang in the air; she'd broken the bones of his right hand and arm, some of his ribs and his left leg and foot, some pieces of bone were even sticking out of the skin. Luna looked at her master; "May I kill him?"
The OCA
"Hey, wait wait! This wasnt the deal!" The man yelled as Luna lifted him into the air. "Wait, babe, you gotta understand, they were paying me too-AHHHHHH!" He screamed as his bones began to snap and break. "Fuck! Please, I swear I'll-GAHHHHH!" This went on for a few more munites before finally Luna stopped. The man was cursing and sobbing in pain as he hung, broken and susepened in air.

The Sith Lord said nothing when asked the question, but nodded. "Wait! Please! I will p-pay you! I will give you what they were g-going to p-pay me plus m-more!" The man begged. "Please, just let me live!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
His words were cut off as Luna snapped his neck and let his broken, pathetic body come crashing to the floor. An satisfied smile played her lips for a few seconds before she looked over at her master again and her face became expressionless; this man, she assumed, was willing to put her through plenty to make her into a Sith, she'd better stay on her toes or he'd probably end up killing her. "May I have clothes now master?"
The OCA
"Oshea Keje Jen'jidai." Said her master's otherworldly voice. "He says that he will dress you soon enough." The slave translated. Soon they were all moving out of the room, revealing that it was within a room inside the sith academy itself. Darth Lykon said nothing as he moved, clearly expecting the slave and his apprentice to follow. His movement was strange, as though he ere floating instead of walking, which could have been entirely true.

As they walked, Luna would see many many other sith, and they all would see her naked and soiled. A few who looked like apprentices snickered at her, other whistled, only to be reprimanded by their masters seconds later, often with pain. She would cross a training room were many young sith, from four year old prodigies to 20 year old apprentices trained in the art of light saber combat.

Even more than that, she would cross a room of meditation chambers, the darkside flowing so strongly to these individuals that Luna would feel the ripples of its ruinous power flowing through her body, making her skin tingle with energy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tamwyn flinched when he first began to touch her, her ear flicking away from his fingers. Then when he reached her breasts she gasped before answering; "C..." When he stepped away and gave the few orders she nodded, not saying anything, glaring at him.
"Well? I dont see you on all fours cat, and I dont see you greeting me either." Titan said angrily, doing something with his hand inside his sleeve and causing Tamwyn to feel extreme pain as the neuralizer blasted her with electricity. "Next time it will be the planet!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Luna followed her master and didn't look at any that they passed; her cheeks burning slightly as they moved through large groups, her hands in tight fists. Once they reached the meditation room she allowed the dark energy to wash over her, she hoped one day to be strong enough to do this, have so much of the dark-side within her and at her command that it spilled over others like water.
The OCA
Raana glared up at him, growling fiercly as she grabbed a large chunk of the shipment that was blocking her escape, using the force to hurl it at him as she charged directly behind it, hoping to catch him off guard as he defended against the hurled object.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tamwyn just stood there for a second, the next she shrieked as electricity was sent through her body. Her legs gave out and she fell onto all fours, panting when he finally stopped the flow of electricity into her body, taking shaky breaths she bit her lip and crawled over to Titan and rubbed herself against his legs; she gave a breathy purr.