Join our server on Discord

Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish)
Ranna growled as she brought her hand back onto Zlo's leg, again trying to push him off her windpipe. She glared up at him, feeling her rage boiling beyond her controle, "G-get," she began, barely able to speak. She suddenly began pushing his foot of a bit, growling louder, "GET OFF ME!" she roared, suddenly unleashing a strong wave of force, throwing him of as well as seriously damaging the walls around them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zlo chuckled darkly, despite being thrown back, he managed to land on his feet and avoid falling rocks and dust from the walls. He clipped Ranna's light saber to his belt and sent another wave of lightning at her, this time intent on making her collapse or pass out, "I'll have you."
The OCA
(Anyone know where hearts went?)

"Do you love it?" The unseen man would ask her. "Do you like how I feel inside you?" HE would keep asking as he fucked her, kissing her neck and licking her face as he did. Luna would have to bare it all, and perhaps would even enjoy it. "You are going to love being my wife." He whispered into her ear. "You will get this everyday. You no longer need to worry about life, about anything. From now on, this is your life."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Sorry I had computer troubles.)

Tamwyn sucked in a breath through her teeth, looking up at Titan. She stared at him for a long moment, he just wouldn't stop wheedling at her, did he just want to rub it in or did he really want to keep trying to make her fall. "I swear it, if you do no harm to this planet, I will be your slave. In memory of my master I will honor our agreement and be your slave..." The words were said quickly, with no meaning and soon they stopped leaving her mouth and Tamwyn stared up at him with defiant eyes.

Raana cried out in pain as she was electrocuted, somehow managing to remain conciouss as she struggled hopelessly to get back onto her feet, shaking slightly, "N-never, you'll, have to kill me, or I'll kill you." she growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna yelped and writhed as her 'husband' continued to fuck her, 'Damn, someone get this pig off of me!' But, now, even thinking properly was a struggle, there was so much pleasure within her.

_-_-_

Zlo simply smirked at her and increased the amount of lightning that he was bearing down upon her. For a Jedi she became angry rather quickly, it was something he liked seeing, an brief loss of control in her eyes, voice and mannerism that was unlike the Jedi, he wanted more of it. He'd make her his own and have her loose all control.
The OCA
"Well..." Titan said with mild amusement. "I suppose that will do for now. If you break your word, then you will be sent right back here, and you will get to watch the planet die anyway, so it all works out." He seems to ponder Tamwyn for a minute or so before finally saying something. "As a test of your new devotion to serving me, I want you to preform a few...tasks." He smile began to grow on his face as he spoke, clearly filled with evil intent. "First, I want you strip out of your clothing, all of it. I will have something more suitable for you soon enough."

--------

The man continued to fuck Luna for several long minutes, kissing and licking her face, thrusting himself deep into her again and again, his hands playing with her tits and twisting her hard nipples. Finally, after nearly an hour of relentless fucking and stimulation, the man thrust as much as he could into her and came, filling her up with his sperm. "Ahhh, that felt good didnt it my new wife?" The man smirked, kissing her neck and then slowly pulling out of her. "Are you ready to go home now?" He would then ask her.

Perhaps Luna would agree, and surrender her dreams of sith apprenticeship, trading in her light saber and force powers for the daily pleasures she was sure to receive as this man's slave wife. Or, maybe, the drugged sith apprentice would feel anger, anger at having been captured, anger at having been stripped and humiliated, anger at being drugged, anger at being raped, and even more anger still at having been forced to enjoy it. Luna had been brought to the precipice of choice, submission or fury?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Raana again screamed out in pain, "STOP IT!" she cried out, gritting her teeth as she growled with rage quickly losing herself to it as all that she could think about was destroying Zlo, "I'll, gahh, kill... you!" she growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna was limp in her bonds for a moment, gasping, but otherwise silent. Then her hands clenched into fists and she struggled hard, "FUCK NO! I'm not going anywhere with you, bastard!" She lashed out with the force, wanting to knock him backwards, wound him, kill him, free herself and kill him with her own two hands, the shocks she received from the neutralizer only spurred her rage on, 'Dammit, this is not going to happen to me! I will not become this pig's slave!!'

_-_-_

Zlo laughed loudly now, looking at Raana, "Yes, that's it, fall into rage! Become one of us! Come now, try to turn your anger back at me. Do it!"
The OCA
Tamwyn gasped a little at his first command, but she shut her eyes and began to silently remove her clothing. First she let her robe slip to the floor, then she undid the tie of her tunic-like shirt with shaking hands. Once that was off she got up and pushed her pants and boots off, leaving her in her undergarments. Tamwyn paused here before taking a shaky breath and slipping out of these as well, done she glared at Titan, "There."