Join our server on Discord

Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish)
"Shut up... scum..." Tamwyn growled, now on her hands and knees in front of him, panting lightly. Anger was not a Jedi teaching, these instincts came from the animal side of her; the instinct to fight and bare your teeth when cornered. It was something she'd struggled with when training. Tamwyn next moved backwards, away from Titan, pressing her back against the bed. If she couldn't attack him she'd simply have to bide her time until she could escape.
Luna yelped when his hands and mouth assaulted her and she writhed. Pleasurable sensations spread through her and it was almost unbearable, her body began to get very wet, slicking his fingers. "No..." She moaned as she grew even wetter.

_-_-_

Zlo kicked Renna, causing her to fall back; if she managed to hold onto her light-saber, he would kick it out of her hand and then stand with his boot over her throat. He smiled down at her; "You don't want to die do you?" He asked darkly, his eyes flashing.
The OCA
The pleasuring torment would go on for almost and hour, The unseen man's hands and mouth pleasuring her body almost continuously. Now, the word torture would not be applied here under normal circumstance, since Luna had a powerful mind and could ward off mere teasing even without the force, for a good long time...but this was her without the force and drugged. Whats worse, every time Luna came close to orgasm, he would stop and let her come down from her pleasure before resuming his endless teasing. No matter what curses Luna screamed or power she tried to conjure up, all she would receive in response was endless pleasure. Finally, when an hour had passed, the pleasure stopped again and the man spoke.

"Want more? Want to cum? Want me to stop?" He asked her, slowly stroking her stomach as he spoke. If her answer was anything resembling a yes, or if it was no answer at all, then he would stroke her face with an unseen hand and say. "Then all you have to do is beg me, your new husband, to let you cum. Do that and I will allow you to reach your climax, and then let you rest. Submit and everything will be easier for you." If she refused he would simply keep pleasuring her for what could become hours, intent on breaking some part of her will before he took her home.

------------

"Hmmm, scum am I?" Titan laughed. "Well then, I will let you decide how bad I really am. At least compared to what you might call other scum." He would then open his bag and pull out a small holo disk. He set it on the floor and let it bloom into a map of the city Tamwyn had been captured in (Or rather, had fled from before capture). "As a Jedi you are taught peace, compassion, and self sacrifice, am I correct?" He would wait for her to answer, and then continue with. "Interesting, so lets see how you respond to this. You are captured, there is no way out, and I can just recapture you if you escape. There is a micro chip on your body which lets me track you, you have no light sabers, and you can use the force. You are trapped. However, this doesnt have to be a bad thing. You can live here, free in this room, and with relative luxury. But there is a price, luckily, this price doesnt have to mean anything to you."

The Moff pulled up some Tax reports, in them was the ability to modify the taxes of the planet. "You have two choices, you can live like this, in this room, happy as a prisoner is allowed to be, and in the lap of luxury, or you can live as my personal slave and do exactly as I say. Not much of a choice is it? But like I said, there is a price. If you decide to live here, in this room, with all these nice things, I will raise the taxes of this planet to about 500 credits more per person. That is, 500 MORE credits per person, in addition to the normal tax."

Titan sat there, smirking. He knew full well that the poor planet could barely afford its tax as is, and knew that Tamwyn, having been in the city, would have seen its rather poor condition. Even though some of the people in the city below her had turned her in the Imps, that didnt mean the whole planet had to suffer...but was that enough for her to suffer? Was Tamwyn willing to give up her freedom (what she has left of it anyways), and her comfort for the sake of others, even a planet full?

"Haha, dont look so shocked." He would add if she gave him a surprised look at how terrible he was willing to be to his own people just to mess with her. "I have several planets under my belt, and this is the least. In fact, raising the taxes would probably help lower the population vie infighting and starvation, and I could make use of more of its natural resources. Tell you what, I will even sweeten the deal, if you submit, I will give out a 500 credit tax return to EVERY citizen of the empire on this planet. I will even take the money straight from my own reserves."

Titan was going to win. Tamwyn couldnt run, couldnt fight, and had to choose between two options that would please Durain either way. He wanted to see her fall, she could see it in his eyes, a lust to be right, a desire to see one of the last jedi give in the greed, indulgence, and pure animalistic self preservation. He wanted to drag the Jedi down to his level and force them (or rather her) to look at it. That was why she was still on the same planet and not on some battleship, that was why there was a sweeping view of the city in her room, so that she could watch the planet die from her relative comfort.

But if she didnt fall, and gave herself over to him, he would have a new slave, and Tamwyn could only guess at the suffering he would put her through, especially if she proved him wrong. He would still win either way, only that one way of winning cost him several million credits for a single jedi slave, while the other suffocated one of his planets while filling his coffers.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ranna gasped for air as she was kicked, grabbing onto Zlo's foot and trying to force it off her neck, or at least keep it from strangling her more. "N-never," she coughed out, taking one hand off Zlo's foot as she attempted to call her lightsaber back to her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tamwyn's eyes were wide and she was breathing rather slowly; emotions that she was supposed to keep locked down, ones that she'd been having an harder and harder time with after her Master's passing, began to flit through her body. She was vaguely disgusted at the light temptation at choosing the first option; to save herself. And then she looked at Titan and thought, maybe that is what he wants, sure the other option was profitable for him in some ways, but this seemed more so. "No," She said slowly, "Don't do anything to this planet. I'll become your slave."

With those words she accepted, at lest in part, her own submission. But, no matter what being a slave for this man entailed, she would to her best not to give him any response, to lock away and screams of pain, pleasure or other, she would not flinch she would just sit there. 'I'll prove you wrong.' She thought to herself; 'You'll think you'll win, but you will loose if you think you'll make me fall.'

(You write so much Maero, I'm jealous! XD)
Luna was gasping and groaning when he paused to talk to her. She could barely form words and her mind was a haze. A small part of herself was enraged and wanted to kill this man, but the larger part of herself was too drugged and too much in need of release to do so. "Stop..." She murmured for the first questions.

She grit her teeth at his next demands before beginning to speak; "Pl-please... let me cum... please..."
_-_-_

Zlo was faster he threw out his hands and summoned her light saber, grasping it. He leered down at her applying more pressure to her windpipe so that she could barely speak; "I can crush your throat Jedi. What are you going to do now?"
The OCA
(What can I say? I like to type)

"Swear it." Titan said then. "Swear on your Jedi honor, and on the memory of your master that you will serve me as my slave." He smirked at her as he spoke, a knowing smile on his face. Perhaps he knew what she would choose all along, or maybe he was giving her a second chance to back out of this and choose herself over the the planet.

----------

Luna would feel him kiss her nose and laughed. "No no, say, "Please Husband, let me cum." Say that and I will give you the release you crave." He would say, his hands going back to teasing her body, playing with her nipples, fingering her pussy, and groping her ass. "Just submit." He whispered to her, pressing against her and letting her feel his clothed hard on press against her stomach and wet pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Sick fuck...' Luna thought to herself then groaned as she felt him press against her. Stomach clenching and her need spiraling in side of her, she whimpered out the words he wanted, submitting; "Please... h-hu-husband, let me cum...."
The OCA
The unseen man then kissed her full on the lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth as his hands wrapped around her as best as he could. The passionate kiss would last maybe a minute before he pulled back and she would hear him undoing a flight seal. Then She would feel his hard member rubbing against her wanting pussy, hot against her sex as it teased her, rubbing her clit as his hands returned to her breasts. "Are you ready my wife?" He asked, laughing as he did before he thrust into her, taking her virginity if she was still a virgin. His entire length was buried within her in one thrust, and that alone might have made her cum. Regardless of whether it did or didnt, he would slowly start to hump into her, picking up speed as he fucked her harder and faster.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Luna let out a muffled cry as he kissed her and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She twisted her head trying to break the kiss, but he pulled away. She cried out in pain as he thrust into her and it quickly mixed with pleasure, so much pleasure that she was able to cum. When he started the thrust into her faster all she could do was gasp and pant.
The OCA