Join our server on Discord

Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish)
"Feeling weak Jedi? Good, because that is what you are, weak. Any moment now you will slip, and then I will hear that beautiful cry of yours again, the cry of a weak and pathetic little girl." The sith Taunted Tamwyn as she tried to stay on her toes. He would wait for her to fall onto the rod again, wanting to see her suffer and scream more before moving on.

------------

(I dont have anything for Luna until she searches the room or leaves it. Also, is there no description for her at the end her 'torture' session? I thought that would make up a bit of your post)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tamywn did not rise to his insults and shaming comments. She grit her teeth and continued to stay on her toes for as long as possible, her breath coming in short, harsh gasps due to the tightness of the corset and her exhaustion. Finally, she could not stand it anymore and fell back again, screaming as the rod pushed up inside her stopping short of her barrier and shocking her again. She pushed herself back up onto her toes, her entire legs trembling and her ears were completly flat against her skull.
The cruel sith laughed and asked, "Does it hurt? Dont answer, I already know. Im willing to bet that you want to get off that pole. Well, if you beg me, your master, to let you off, then I might." He smiled and sat back in his chair to wait. "You can take your time, I have all die, and I do so enjoy your suffering. When you think you have had enough you know what to do."

------------------

(Anyone seen Kitsu around?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(She sent me an email, saying that she was having computer issues as well as having an ton of exams coming up. But she'll be back as soon as she can.)

Tamwyn grit her teeth, but another whimper slipped out. Try as she might she couldn't remain on her toes for much longer and kept wobbling and moving up and down, her strength was rapidly falling. Every time she went down she would scream and force herself to move back up. After loosing strength three more times she was panting and glaring at the ground. 'Damn...damn... DAMN!'

Taking shaky breaths she lifted her head to look at the Sith, "L-let me off of this...." She had to struggle to get the next word out, feeling damned as she begged the Sith, "Please. Untie me... remove this... p-please.... M-master..."
(Sorry I was gone so long guys.)

Zlo came back into the room then, an wicked, not entirely human smile on his features as he sat in the chair opposite toe Ranna, "Did you sleep well?" His tone was mocking.

---

Luna moved, legs shaking to head to the door of her room. Every nerve felt like it was on edge. Even the cold metal of the door felt erotic against her skin. She slid open the door with some difficulty and walked out into the hallway, determined, despite this, to find her master and continue training.

She would prove herself and master the dark side... and take her revenge on her master for putting her through such disgraceful acts, for humiliating her and mostly... for the unwanted pleasure she'd received.
The OCA
The sith smirked as Tamwyn begged him to release her, even going so far as to call him master. "Hmmm, you broke awfully quick Jedi. I will consider it." He then sat there and let her suffer at least three more falls before he laughed and stood up.

"Very well, I will let you off, but on three conditions. One, you must follow every order I give you. Two, you must not speak unless spoken to. Three, you will accept all punishments for breaking these rules. I want to here you repeat and agree to each one. I wont let you off until you do." He then waited, more than willing to let her pass out on the stun baton if she did not comply.

Meanwhile, her body would be coursing with energy, the shock after shock leaving trace amounts of electricity flowing through her, burning her muscles, searing her nerves.

----------

Opening he door, Luna would find another small room, this one looking more like a micro kitchen with a small circular table set in the center. The Zeltron Slave sat there, a bowl of soup in front of her, and another waiting with a vacant chair opposite her. "Hello mistress." she said with a bow of her head. "I have prepared a meal for you. Please sit and eat." She bade.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tamwyn's cheeks burned as blood rushed to her face with fury, humiliation and pain, half shrieks ripping their way through her clenched teeth. She would have resisted, if not for Titan's warning still etched into her mind. No matter what happened, she would not be responsible for the destruction of an entire planet.

"I... I will... follow your orders... not speak... unless spoken to... and accept punishments...for breaking the rules..." Tamwyn repeated, her legs burning as she tried to lift herself up, but to no avail.
Luna nodded to the slave and sat down at the table. She examined the soup for a moment before deciding it was edible and she started to eat it. After finishing the food she asked; "Where is my master?"
The OCA
The sith smiled and walked over to her, lifting her off the stun baton if she was still on it, and putting it away so she could hang on the chains. "Very well then, it is time for you to prove your self." The sith said. He then loosened the chains around her arms so that she could move them more or less freely, though her ankles were still chained in place. "I want you to start fondling your breasts. If I dont hear moaning, then you go right back to the baton." he said with a sadistic smile.

---------

"He is waiting outside." The slave answered. "Today he wants to take you to the market so that you can buy a new slave. My master believes any true sith has underlings, like I am. He has many, you had none, he wishes to change that. Then he will train you in lightsaber combat, and then, if there is time, and you are still conscious, he will train you to use the force. When you are finished eating, you may go outside to meet with him...or you could ask me questions. I will answer if I can."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tamwyn's body trembled as she stared at the Sith Lord, he couldn't be serious could he?!?! She relaxed her feet, feeling the muscles in her legs ache as they tried to relax. Tamwyn couldn't look at him and do what he asked, so she closed her eyes and gently lifted her hands to her exposed breasts. Gently she began rubbing over them with her fingertips, moving in circles, closer and closer to her nipples. They became erect and as her fingers brushed over them she let out a little moan.