Join our server on Discord

Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish)
Tamwyn glared up at him; she'd performed her role in order to keep the planet alive and how dare he assume that was what she did for the Jedi, it was disgusting to think about. She let out a little hiss as he belittled her and writhed lightly as the neutralizer sent a small shock through her, but kept her mouth shut. "I'll train..." She said at last.
For a moment, the sensation subsided, and the creature ceased its tormenting pleasures. But suddenly Luna would feel herself come up short. The beasts that covered her were devouring all the darkside she pulled to herself almost faster than she could bring it, but that was fine as long as she was in this temple, where the darkside was strong and plentiful. But then, there was no darkside left to feed it. That is when she would realize that the room she was in, circular with Sith writing aborning the walls, was not a meditation chamber to channel the darkside at all, but rather an force tight cell which kept all the force outside of it outside. Its wards flashed red as it ceased the flow of darkside into the room, and the beasts began to feast on her body once more. If she wanted to feed this thing, she would have to draw the Darkside up from within herself and not from around her. But that was an advanced technique, and she had relieved no training. And so she would understand that the real test here was not to feed the beast until it was full, but to feed it enough darkside to where her mind would not be driven insane by the near constant pleasure it was force feeding into her.

-----

"I was hoping you would say that!" Titan said, standing up and backing away from her. "Now then, since you will be feeling this alot from now on, here is your first punishment." She would feel the neuralizer activate and begin shocking her. But it wasnt a strong shock like before, and at first it was just and electrical current, a painful, but small one. But it was growing slowly, building as time went on. Soon it went from annoyingly painful, to just plain painful, and then really painful, and so on.

Her head would throb as bolt after bolt was charged into her, the pain increasing by the second until at last it was just full blown agonizing. Then at last she passed out due to the pain, but the pain subsided immediately afterward, and she awoke seconds later when it gave her another, short shock, and once she was awake again, it began to all over. But this time it had a surprise for her, because when she was about to pass out again and embrace sweet painless unconsciousness, the bolts of power ceased their progress and held her in the clutches of absolute torment, keeping her just at the edge of blacking out, but not allowing her mind to finally shut down.

This went on for several minutes, though it would feel like hours to her, until finally it would increase enough to make her pass out. The last thing she would see was Durain Titan opening the door and motioning someone in.

When Tamwyn awoke, she would find herself in the same room as when she had passed out...but not in the same position. Her arms and legs were chained to the floor and ceiling, and she was still naked, spread into and X. In front of her was Durain, looking smug as ever, and next to him was a Sith standing quietly, glaring at Tamwyn with a hate that made his eyes burn with light.

"Oh, your away. Good." The moff said with a smile. "I want you to meet your trainer, Darth Veskus. He has trained many Jedi before into proper slavery, so I am confident you will grow to appreciate his techniques." The man said nothing, still only glaring. "So then, I guess I will leave you for now, I have a lot of work to do. Oh, and Veskus, dont damage her like the last one." The Sith bowed and then looked back at Tamwyn, smiling as the door closed and they were ledft alone. "You are a very pretty Jedi, arent you?" He said softly, walking around in circles around her, looking like a predator inspecting helpless prey.

He suddenly came forward quickly and drove his fingers into her mouth, opening her jaws and looking inside. "Nice gums, no disease." He said before releasing her. "And," He said, suddenly cupping her pussy with his hand and harshly driving one finger into her, feeling her virgin barrier bur not breaking it. "Mmmm, untouched. Goooood. I love fresh ingredients."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Raana pressed back against the cargo, grunting as it pushed her back against the wall. She grunted from the impact still glaring over at Zlo as she tried to push back the cargo.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tamwyn shrieked as he increased the amount of shocks going through her to sheer pain and was grateful when she passed out, only to be horrified that Titan would start the whole process over again. She was in complete agony, being kept on the edge of unconsciousness by the Moff, but she worked to keep her mouth shut and not to give him the satisfaction of her screams. Her lips were pressed tightly together, her eyes were closed as her body bucked and writhed under the shocks of electricity coursing through her body, ears flat against her skull. The pain spiked so much that her eyes flew open and she saw Titan motioning for someone to join them in the room before her eyes rolled into her head and she lost consciousness.

When she awoke she was embarrassed and scared to find herself bare and spread before the bounty hunter and the Sith. Tamwyn forced herself not to flinch under the Sith's icy, hate-filled stare and glared back at him. When they were left alone and he pushed his fingers into her mouth, forcing it open, she let out an hiss, twisting her head from side to side. Feeling one of his fingers go into her yelp softly and snarled down at him, baring her fangs; "You pig!"
Luna looked up at the runes glowing red and felt rage well up within herself. Was this what Sith training was? 'I'll get Lykon for this one day... "training" me by allowing that bastard to rape me and now this...' She focused her rage and attempted to pull the dark side to her with that, and it worked, for at least half of the three hours that she was supposed to be feeding. Until her strength gave out and she had to succumb to the forced pleasure.

_-_-

Zlo walked close to Ranna, so close that he was almost touching the cargo that separated them; "Do you give up little Jedi? It will be easy, just say the words and you can join us and live... you will probably suffer more, but you will live." He wanted her to say it, wanted her to admit defeat, to fall or to become his slave.
The OCA
Raana growled as she tried to push against the cargo, "If you let me live," she glared back at him, "You realize your death will only be a matter of time." she swore.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tamwyn was smacked hard across the face the instant the words left her mouth. "Jedi." The sith spat with equal disgust. "You will not speak unless spoken to. You will not utter a word of defiance ever again. You will respect and fear your masters." He said harshly. "And if you fail in any of these things, you will be punished severely, do you understand Jedi filth?" He asked.

As he spoke he went about checking her more thoroughly, groping her ass, feeling up her breasts, and touching almost every inch of her with his hard, callused hands. He reached down and looked right at her pussy, probably being the first man ever to do so. He blew lightly across it before using his probing fingers to find her clit. He then pinched it and sent a jolt of sith lighting into her pleasure bud, wanting to hear her scream before he began to fashion her into a slave.

------------

Luna found a break as the beasts that enveloped her fed on her anger and her hatred, but that could only last so long. Soon the young sith apprentice would be completely worn out, and the monsters would resume their molestation. Slick tentacled fingers probed her pussy, spreading it open slowly, revealing her lovely pink canal. She would then feel a warm sensation wash over her as the monsters attending her nether region squirt a hot jet of their pleasure slim right into her, the pressurized burst getting deep into her spread pussy.

At the same time, her nipples were squeezed and molested slowly. With the touch of a skilled lover, they rolled her hardened peaks until they had her breasts fully aroused. Then, small concealed orifices opened up and took each nipple into their warm, slimy depths. She would feel a sting on each nipple for a second, but the pain of it would disappear quickly as her breasts swelled slightly and became ultra sensitized. Now the small toothless mouths began to suck and pleasure her delightful nipples in earnest.

All the while she was free to move about the chamber, her limbs free yet she was powerless to stop her inhuman lover from continuing its torturous pleasuring.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tamwyn didn't cry out but let out a little hiss as the Sith slapped her a crossed the face. Her cheek was stinging and she looked down at him through narrowed eyes as he continued to feel her all over. When he sent the lightning into her body, she couldn't hold back the small cry of pain that came out of her lips; "No!"
Zlo laughed; "Perhaps... but then again maybe you'd enjoy life as a slave?"

_-_-_

Luna struggled to push herself to her feet against the onslaught of pleasure that the creatures she was forced to wear was giving her; the runes were sealing all of the dark side that came from others outside of this room. If she could get outside; she wouldn't have to worry about feeding the creature with lust. Luna moved over to where she thought the door might be and tried to get out of the room.
The OCA
"There it is. Soon you and I both will become very familiar with that scream. But first we have to wear you down, my precious little Jedi slut." He said wickedly as he walked over to the side, opening a locker that was set into the well. He placed his hand on it, it read his palm, and opened. "So Jedi, tell me, were you an actual Jedi? Or were you merely a padawan?" He asked as he took out a long handled stun baton, some brown bondage gear, a ball gag, and some more shackles. "Tell me the truth and I wont blindfold you." He said as he began to take out a blindfold as well.

-----------

When Luna began to move, the creatures sensed it and began to pleasure her even more furiously, sensing that their prey was trying to escape. A larger tentacles began to emerge near her pussy, and the undulating member slowly, tortuously, began to drive its way up into her cunt. The slime that had been squirted in before suddenly went wild, pleasure surging through her at even the slightest movement. It was trying hard to drive her towards orgasm, where it would then be able to reap her delicious pleasure.

Her nipples would also start to feel very very strange, a pressure building up inside them from within. The mouths released them just as they revealed what was happening. Milk began to squirt out of her nipples, and Luna would realize that there was more to that sting than a simply aphrodisiac. It was actually changing her to make her easier to molest. Its mouths found her hard peaks again and began to suck on them, milking her breasts and making her feel incredible while they did.

Despite it all, Luna would manage to reach the door, only to realize that it had no handle or way of opening it from the inside. She was not meant to escape, this monster was going to keep pleasuring her until either her master came back, or until there was nothing left of her but lust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)