Join our server on Discord

DaD surviving L4D! Can we last?
OOC: Thats ok hun, if I need any help I'll give you a PM :)

Name: Kita
Appearance: (haven’t got a picture of her, I have to describe her instead)
She has light blonde hair that goes down to her back. She has light blue eyes and pail skin. Height is 4 foot 8 and is slim.
Kita wears a strapped black top, a short black skirt and black high heels.
Weapons: A long sharp sword and a dagger
BIO: A very quiet girl, she like meeting new people. Before she was left on her own, she was with her dad and her older brother Zac. She was in her home getting ready for her holiday. Before they got out of the door she became separated from her dad and brother. After that happened Kita trained herself to fight and kill people, and if very careful on whom she meets.
Others: As Kita has been trained for many things; the best thing she is good at is looking after people if they get injured. She is also a little flexible as she is able to get through small gaps.

IC:

Kita was in the nurses office with her head facing the floor. She was sitting on her own and was trying to put a bandge on her leg as a sharp peice of glass went into her skin without her realising it. She started to take some small pieces of glass out of her leg quickly by using a small pair of twezers. "God that kills!" she said as she took a the rest of the glass of her leg. She then bandged her leg and sat on the floor until she knew she was good to get moving.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
((OOC:Hey! where ya'll go?))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Doc looked toward the door preparing for the final exit.
"Dark, I'll need you at my side to guide us." he looked around at those around him. He hated trying to take control of the situation but now it seemed nessesary. No one in the office wanted to leave. To go back out into the open. Into danger.

He couldn't blame them. Finding solice or humor in this dire situation was difficult. Any chance to rest was a welcome reprive.

Turning his attention back to dark again.

"your the only one who knows the way."

"I'll do my best to keep them off of your back."

he took a final look around noticing a light on in the nearby nurses office. As he walked up to it he noticed a girl. She was tending to an injury.

"you'll want to put disenfectant on that."

turning to look back to the door and back to Kita again.

"it's about time for us to leave."

"Do you need me to carry you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
OOC: Im gonna wait until a few more people to post on here

IC: I looked up to see a white snow leopard. "Oh, thanks for the reminder." I say as I started to undo my bandage and picked up the disinfectant. I then started to put it on my injure and started to moan a little from the pain.
I thought about his last question and replied, "I just have to see if I can walk first, if I cant I would be glad if you would help me." I smiled at him and started to get up slowly.

I started to walk a little but couldnt stay up for long before falling down and grabbed the doctors coat as I tired to keep myself up. "I think it would been better if you carried me."
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: I don't want to overpost and not give anybody else a chance to catch up so after this I'll wait for someone else to post a few more times.

IC: Doc gently grabbed Kita's hand helping her up to her feet.
"Don't overdo it." He helped her sit on the counter.
"I'll carry you." He reached into his coat and grabbed some pills and placed the bottle in her hands.
"Here are some painkillers"
"I'm going to need you too ride on my back so I can use my guns."
"Just put your arms around my neck." To be honest he hadn't known how long the trip would be. Only dark knew.
"If you arms start to ache after a while use these because once we start we can't stop until we know we're safe." He got down completely at eye level with her so she knew he was serious.
"I promise to protect you."
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Dark nodded his head. "Right." Dark said, looking at everyone. "If anyone you hears one of those special infected around. Tell everyone in the group right away." Dark said, walking over to the door. "Alright..." Dark said, looking at the group again. "It's time to move out and get though that tunnel." Dark said, opening the door, aiming his shotgun, doing a sweep motion with it, keeping his sword ready with his other hand.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Salem followed Dark's lead, keeping her cleaver at the ready as she guarded Doc and Kita "Don't worry, I can kill them for you." she reassured the two. As the group began leaving they could already hear the growing sounds of an infected horde as the creatures followed the sounds of survivors.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
After Doc put me on the counter, I took the pain killers and took them. I got a bottle of water from my bag and drank it a little. I took of my high heels of and put them in my bag and replaced them with my running shoes. I looked at the Doc after he said something to me and smiled.
"Thank you, my leg will probably heal in two day at the most. well I'm ready to go."
I looked over to see Salem at the door and could tell the creatures where close.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Doc turned and let Kita put her arms around his neck. Hoisting her up onto his back. It took him a moment too get used to the shift in weight. Once he was sure he was steady. He pulled out his TMP making sure it was completely reloaded. He then made his way to the door following closely behind Dark and Salem.

The world was desolete and dark, and would have been silent had it not been for the creatures lurking around.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
OOC: Where are all you guys??

IC:

I jumped onto Doc's back and got comftable before he got moving. "Doc, thanks for helping me." I said. I then looked around only to see two people infront of me and Doc.
Creative Minds
The OCA