Join our server on Discord

DaD surviving L4D! Can we last?
"An outbreak, we'd all heard the rumours, seen reports on the news. But we never really believe it you know? even when reports said that neighbouring states had been overrun by these...things, we didn't want to believe it, we ignored it and tried to live as though everything was the same as it ever was...Until it hit or town...the attacks and infection spread within hours, before we knew it we were over run. Those of us that had escaped infection fled to the safest place we could find, The Haunting Hills Academy. Things are looking bad...I don't know if we'll survive, but if we don't then maybe you'll find this and learn from our mistakes..." the recording stops then and the speaker looks around at the others "So...what do we do now?"

OOC: Sorry I was late with this but here we are, the big L4D rp I promised! I was a little frazzled when I did this so if anyone sees any mistakes or things I forgot please for the love of Diva tell me! T.T

Rules
Eh heh heh, still a work in progress, I'll ix these before the rp actually starts. But what I have got done is -
1: The special infected generator. Turns out the die I was going to use was rigged. so now I have multiple slips of paper for each special infected. I'ma just draw a number and hope for the best.

2: There are now creatures known as demi-infected. These people have become infected but due to various medical reasons they still retained their mind and self control. Survivors can not start as a demi-infected, you'll have to earn that through the story. Also you can only be infected by a special infected, you'll gain about half the power and some of their physical traits. For instance, if a tank infects you you'll be half as strong as a tank, and be really really buff, while still looking more or less like your old self.

Warning! I have invented one new special infected just for this game! I will not tell you anything about this thing till it shows ups. This is just to keep things interesting and amuse my lil shoulder devil.

Diva: Thanks again. ^.~

Character sheet
Name:
Weapons:
BIO:
Other:
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Dark Leonheart
Appearance: [Image: Roxas.jpg]
Weapons: [Image: DoubleBarrelShotgunG3.jpg] Double Barrel Shotgun and [Image: Rhens20Schwert.jpg] A long sword
BIO: Dark looks out for his friends before the outbreak started, he is also a kind and friendly soul. After the outbreak hit, he made it his job to make sure that his friend are still alive. Taking his dad's double barrel shotgun and his sword for his and his friends protection
Other: Sometimes he goes dead quite from time to time
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Just putting up a character sheet first. Details subject to change until we get started.

Edit: apparently it was harder to find a good reference pic than I thought. So for now I will go without and just use a description.

Name: James "Doc" Weston
Appearance: A large snow leopard standing at least 6"5' tall his coat is white with black spots although in places the spots are light and appear light green in color. he often still wears his white Lab coat even in these times of peril as a constant reminder of his promise to cure anyone who could still use his abilities. He has emerald eyes. He also has glasses but he doesn't require them to see.
Weapons:
[spoiler=S&W 500]
[Image: 877ac0c9.jpg][/spoiler]
BIO: Doc is a doctor for the small town, he knows and has treated many of the people here who are now infected. He has taken a personal mission to find a cure for the infection. He is definitly not a front line fighter. He perfers to help others, but he does carry a powerful model 500 revolver should the need arise for extra firepower against a tank or any other infected creature.
Other: Being a doctor lends him the ability to treat wounds better than your average citizen.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Why, welcome welcome Dark and Doctor! It is truely an honor for you two to join my humble little rp. ^.~

Diva: That sounded incredibly suspicious...

Me: Yeah...been reading way too much Iono manga...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hope some else joins in soon to though it wouldn't be much of a left 4 dead rp with just 3 people.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Why, we could leave it up to the AI. But the wouldn't be very productive would it? Why, I do hope someone else joins soon...

Diva: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT READING IONO?! *drags me behind the couch to do...stuff...to meh*

Me: Why, if this is my punishment why then would I stop being bad? ^.~

Name: Salem Delgado.
Appearance: [Image: sample_0d4701e58a741b43ed95e8827cb5.png]
Weapons: [Image: updated_Rena_cleaver_by_clawmaster.jpg] nearly three feet of blade means she have plenty of zombie murdering fun! ^W^
BIO: A very disturbed disturbed girl. Before the infection hit she was a mental patient from a neighbouring city, and was here to celebrate her birthday with her family. Because of her instability she had no trouble ignoring the lose of her family in the attack and felt no remorse when she had to kill them after they had been infected.
Other: She always carries around this bunny plush that belongs to her sister, it's her most cherished possession and it's best that no one touches it. ^W^' [Image: emobunny1.jpg]
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Care to let someone else join?

Name: Sable Borgin
Appearance: http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/...omhell.jpg (The Tigress)

She stands at a tall 6'0", and weighs a bit more than her build would suggest. Asking her specific weight is a suicidal question, though.

Weapons:

Marlin Model 336, .35 Remington: http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/marlin_336W.jpg

Ruger P90 Special Edition, .45 Automatic Colt Pistol(ACP) : http://www.katsko.net/Firearms/Ruger/p90th02.jpg

Bio: a standoffish, offensive person, she seemed to have slipped through the cracks of society. Patches that adorn various articles of clothing that she wears suggest she is a member of a gang known simply as "The Stripes Clan". Other than that, she refuses to speak much about it. It is unknown if she has any family, let alone friends, but spending five minutes with her will show her attitude makes friendship rather hard.

When not busy fighting for her life while trying to escape to the rescue point, she is constantly looting stores and buildings, with a strong desire to procure cigarettes and caffienated beverages.

Other: she is much faster with her lever action rifle than most people would assume. One would notice the words "She Wolf" carved into the butt, hinting at personal attachment to either it or whoever this She Wolf person is.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name:Gale Zavala
Appearance: [Image: TogainunoChi-Shiki.png]
Weapon:[Image: black_katana.jpg]
Bio:He is a goofball and loves to be loud.Gale has endless nicknames such as Gaylynn.His hands never stay still and he never hides his emotions.People will find he gets annoying very quickly especially his giggling.Gale enjoys almost everything.
-------------------
Notice!It is all about me!Why beacause I'm interesting!Except Ilm a red head!Ilm Gale Zavala age 16 grade I forgot!And people dig that! :-) oh and Diva is gonna join too!
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Name: Eloise Marik
Appearance:[Image: TogainunoChi-Gunji.png]
Weapon:(One the dudes hands!)You-You see em!?Good!
Bio: A dude with a girl name can only be rude and cruel.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
OOC: Why, I do believe it is time to start! Why we certainly have enough players for it.

IC: Salem hugged her bunny close as she sat huddled in the corner, her bloody cleaver gripped with matching care as she looked around the crowded nurses office at the other survivors. The Strange Man with that had been talking to the recorder had gone now, leaving all the survivors their own recorders for some reason she didn't understand or really care to for that matter. All she knew was that she wanted to live through this and she needed these people, again she didn't understand or care why she wanted to live, she just did and that was all she needed "What do we do now?" she finally asked, speaking for the first time since everyone had gathered here.

OOC: Why, not one of my best starts but I couldn't think of anything better at the time. Also welcome Sable, Binky boy, and Diva! I hope you all have fun here. ^.^
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions