Join our server on Discord

DaD surviving L4D! Can we last?
Doc turned to look at dark while grabbing some ammo.
"it's not the regular ones i'm worried about, but the special ones. The ones with abilities that go beyond what normal infected should be able to do. They're definitly more dangerous. Smart too."

he looked down for more ammo but found nothing for his TMP. This wouldn't be enough. His gun would eat through this ammo. He'd be defenseless if that happened. Revolvers were not good for groups.

"shit." he muttered audibly.

He would just have to trust those around him.

"I really should have brought a melée weapon."
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
OOC: DUn worry, we'll just pretend you were with us and survived anything that happened while you were gone

IC: Salem smiled back at Dark and went back to looking for supplies. After searching finding nothing however she sulked "No more stuff here...time to go?" she asked as she pointed to the door with her cleaver. She had heard Doc say something about special ones and blinked at him. 'Was he talking about me? Other people had called me that before...' as she thought about this she then heard his wishing for a melee weapon and noticed his only having the gun. 'That won't help much...too small, he won't be able to fight when the bullets are gone.' she thought to herself, deciding that she'd have to stay near him to help. If he really was a Doctor then he would certainly know why other Doctors kept her locked in those tiny rooms! But she'd need him alive if she wanted him to tell her anything.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Eloise put Gale in a head lock,"My name is Eloise..not Eli you Gayle!" he bit Gale's ear until he was satisfied with his pain."I am going to rip you to shreds and enjoy every scream and cry you make." he whispered in Gale's ear then laughed like a psycho.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Gale blushed as his ear was bit,"Eloise..." he whispered managing to turn around.His face red and his eyes shining with lust,"Oh Eloise!" he jumped on top of him and kissed him deeply.
OOC:This brings back memories!
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Eloise pushed Gale off of him, fear in his eyes as he inched over to Hitogoroshi and stayed near her."I've been infected with gayness!" he shouted and laid on Hitogoroshi's lap.
OOC:One time at band camp @.@
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Hitogoroshi hugged Eloise and cuddled him,"Awh your ok Andies." she said smiling as she got up and hit Quail with her Hoshi."Leave Andies alone!" she shouted then turned back to Eloise and hugged him more.
You would not believe your eyes if ten thousand fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep.Cause they fill the open air and leave teardrops everywhere.You think me rude but I would just stand and...stare.
"Yeah, the special infected, I'm a bit worry about them as well." Dark said as he looks at Salem. "Yeah, it's time to go." Dark said, making sure that his shotgun his fully loaded, looks over at Eloise, Gale, and Hitogoroshi. "If the rest of us stop messing around, it's time for us to go." Dark said. "We need a leader at times like this, to show the way though, otherways...no I can't think that." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(have u got room for one more??? I didnt know you started it until u told me sorry :( )
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Swirling his Desert Eagle once more in his traditional fashion and approaching the barred door, Kyosan looked back on his comrades. A very odd bunch, and some could still mess around even in a dire time. He chuckled dryly, afterall laughter was the best medicine. "Come on. The path's littered with zombies and I don't feel like being the sushi for their main course."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
((OOC: Like I always say, there's always room for more. My fault for not telling you.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions