Join our server on Discord

DaD surviving L4D! Can we last?
After being stepped on countless times he laid on his back,with a sigh he tried to sit up, he would fail and just look around."God.." he yawned rolling onto his stomach.He noticed Salem did get a lot of attention so he just stared at her like a cat.
OOC:
Your goin down Girlie!!
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
OOC: This is not WWE Monday Night Raw!John Morrison is so cute!-fangirl squeak-
Tired of pacing he sat down roughly on top of Gale,"Hey Gale can you breathe?Can you breathe Gayle?!" he laughed evilly and creeply.He bounced on top of Gale still laughing like a hiyenna."Let me know if you can breathe,so I can stop holding back." he smirked with a wicked expression.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
OOC: John Morrison is cute!D.B.D!
"Shoo pest!" shouted Hitogoroshi hitting Eloise with her Hoshi.After getting Eloise off of Gale she poked him with her Hoshi,"Quail?Are you ok Quail?" she asked repeatedly as she poked him nudged him and even pinched him.
You would not believe your eyes if ten thousand fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep.Cause they fill the open air and leave teardrops everywhere.You think me rude but I would just stand and...stare.
Gale shot up,"My name is Gale! G-A-L-E!Not quail!That is a weird little bird!" he was mad but it didn't last long cause he fell over."Arg my freakin back!" he shouted taking a deep breath,"My freakin lungs!" he shouted but got quiet after and stared at Eloise."You wanna fight..Eli?" he hissed.
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
OOC: You know Dark, your only a year older than Salem. XD

IC: Salem began trying to find useful things like the rest, occasionally catching others watching her and memorising them and their names. There was the first to start watching her, Doc she think she'd heard him say his name was. Then the strange one that smiled, he was Dark wasn't he? Then the hairy purple lizard...uhm...Kyosan? How strange these peoples names were..She was going to be sure to watch these three closely, she really wanted to know why they kept watching her. After searching for a bit she found a first aid kit and a large bottle of pills, then took them and showed them to Dark "Are these useful?" she asked, unsure what to do with them since she knew nothing of nothing of first aid nor did she have any pockets to carry these things.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sable grabbed a bottle of pills and a first aid kit for herself, then rummaged through the small cache of ammunition, mildly amazed to find the caliber she needed for her rifle. she pulled out her pistol and checked the clip.

"clocks ticking...we gotta get moving before they figure out we're in here." she warned lowly.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Even though the commotion behind him was enough to startle many, Kyosan fondled through the many books, papers and other assortments on the table before finding a spare Medical Kit, grinning while strapping it to his belt. Standard medical kit, would do just fine in the long run. "Looks like that's the last of the stuff over here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Doc walked back into the room carrying a few supplies. Unfortunately most of the supplies that were suppose to be found in the building had long since been used but there were a few medical kits left. He lofted the supplies unto the table taking one of the kits and leaving the rest for the others to use.

"This hopefully should be enough for everyone left who didn't grab anything."

He turned to look at sable.

"I agree that we should leave now. It's been quite for too long. That's not a good sign."
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
OOC: Yeah, I know. Right after I posted, I looked at your profile did a faceplam. lol

Dark looks at Salem and smiles. "Yeah, they are useful Salem." Dark said, opening his hoodie a bit, taking the pills and the first aid kit and place them inside. Dark walks over to what is left of there ammo and grab a box of shotgun shells, put them in the other side of his hoodie and does it back up. Dark looks at Doc and nodded his head. "Yeah, it seems like they are planing an attack, though it sees impossible for zombies to have that much intelligence, Am I right Doc?" Dark asked.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: I'm going to have to go static for an undisclosed amount of time due to the fact I'm spending a few days down at my brother's place and my laptop can't get my internet to work, and I don't have the free time to post from my phone. Could be back tomorrow, could be a few days from now, I dunno. So just keep playing without me.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan