Join our server on Discord

DaD surviving L4D! Can we last?
OOC: Always room! ^W^
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Hitogoroshi Ku
Appearance: [Image: 372963.jpg]
Weapon: [Image: Claymore.jpg] The first is relax mode the second is attack mode.
Bio: Hitogoroshi Ku is an unusually happy girl.Nothing makes her sad,she always sees an upside even if it doesn't make sense.She has named her weapon Hoshi.
She stared at the ceiling,"I wonder if the zombies are hungry.I remember when I was super hungry and I was very mean!" she shouted hugging her Hoshi.Then she started staring at the floor,"You think the zombies like brownies?I like brownies!Oh and melon bread too!" she smiled happily now staring at the wall.
You would not believe your eyes if ten thousand fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep.Cause they fill the open air and leave teardrops everywhere.You think me rude but I would just stand and...stare.
OOC: Hitogoroshi Ku?If my japanese serves me that means Murderer 9?
IC:
Gale giggled at the girl,"I don't think the zombies like brownies.." he stated,"Zombies eat flesh." smiled Gale.He tilted his head slightly trying to figure out why she was staring at every wall."What cha doin'" he asked even though he had an idea.
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Nanana! -kicks Gale into El Lezzare- I like her name!and melon bread!
~
Eloise just sighed,"Clearly she thinks were going to be here long so she is mezmorizing her surroundings." he yawned."Some arcade time would be nice about now." he complained standing up and pacing back and forth purposly stepping on Gale as he did so.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
OOC: My my. I seem to be rather popular for a crazy girl. XD And from nows on I'ma call you Melon bread!

IC: Salem stared at Dark in confusion for a moment. Why would she be scared or need protecting? Was something wrong? After giving it some thought she decided that he didn't seem to want to hurt her, and returned the smile. Again she felt eyes on her and found they belonged to what she could only understand to be a purple hairy lizard 'When could lizards can be hairy?' she thought to herself, before dropping the train of thought to voice her opinion "We kill them, then we find new home? I can do it." she said as she stood and picked up her cleaver "When do we go?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sable grabbed her rifle and inserted a round into the magazine to make up for the one in the chamber.

"We gotta find all the first aid supplies we can carry from this place first....I have a feeling that this shit might sting a little bit."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah, that's right." Dark said, nodding his head, standing up, putting his hood back on. "Right." Dark said as he started to look everywhere in the nurses office for first aid. "She is cute, Salem...but I'm too old for her. Protecting her is what I can do for her instead." Dark thought with a small sigh.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Well, once we're ready packing up. If we have enough supplies," Kyosan started, taking another look once more to Salem after addressing her. Her simplistic response was something that could be adored, but he knew to grow friendly, not attached with his comrades. "Then we can easily start heading out." He paused as he looked over the cluttered mess by the desks he was near, searching for any last scavengable equipment.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"hmm, right" doc let out a Long sigh as he stood up and made his way over to the door. His search for medical equipment wouldn't take long to find. There wouldn't be too much in the building and he knew exactly what to look for.

Taking one last look back at Salem others had sort of gathered around her. Speaking to her. She seemed to be in capable hands and he wouldn't get his answers with others around.

At the end of the day he was a loner again and interests aside. Nothing was going to change that. Not now anyway. Walking out of the room.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army