Join our server on Discord

DaD surviving L4D! Can we last?
Sable stood up, the Tigress towering over the young human female. Bandoleers of bullets for the rifle that was slung over her shoulder were slung on various places of her body. Across her chest, around her waist, even two small ones wrapped around her upper arm and right thigh.

She lit up a cigarette as she looked at the sad little group. Back home, in another lifetime, Sable was an Enforcer for a Gang known as The Stripes Clan. But that was in another city. She was sent here to expand her Boss' reach, then the infection hit. If anyone knew who she was, she'd be dead faster than the zombies would tear her apart.

"It's simple." She snarled lowly, swinging her rifle around, working the lever action open and shut with one hand. "That guy said there was a rescue point across town. We kill our way there."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark sighs a bit. "We kill all the way here, now we get to kill all the way back." Dark said, playing with a empty shotgun shell in one hand, leaning against a wall, his Double Barrel Shotgun leans against the wall beside him and his sword is on his back. "Well, how much longer are we going to hang around here before we get moving?" Dark asked.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Eloise just took a nap since there was an uneasy feeling he slept peacefully.Suddenly a low grumble came from his stomach as he quickly sat up and glanced around.
"Gummi slugs would be nice right about now..." he glumly complained stretching.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Gale looked at Eloise and giggled,
"Gummi slugs?" he questioned running his fingers through his hair as he inched over to Eloise and placed his arm around him.
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
He glared at Gale,
"Dont touch me Gayle." Eloise hissed pushing Gale over.
"Touch me again and I will kill you myself!" he glared with fire in his eyes.He brushed himself off.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Doc sat in the corner looking at the two objects he was holding in each hand. On the left was a syringe filled with an unmarked fluid. Perhaps adrenaline or even morphine. He hadn't remembered. and on the right was his magnum revolver.

"When science fails..."

He scanned around the small room looking at the small ragtag group of survivors. His gaze stopped upon the young girl. Her attention was focused elsewhere. He had heard from some of his colleges that a young mental patient was being released to visit family from the next town over. He knew this was her. They had cautioned him to be ready for serious injury should the worst happen.

The world showed it's own form of irony that day. Releasing the infection upon the world.

He had no idea why she was so fascinating to him. Feeling like there were questions he wanted to ask her, answers he wanted to hear. Although psychology was far beyond his level of practice. He solved practical problems. Not mental or emotional ones. Yet still he held his tongue. This was neither the time nor the place for such things. Turning his head away before she noticed.

Slowly standing. he rubbed the back of his neck. Replying to Sable's prior comment.

"It's as good a plan as any but we should leave soon."
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Salem continued to watch the other people, some small part of her was curious about these so called normal people. So far they seemed no different from her, so then why was she the one that was always locked away? "What did I do wrong?" she whimpered quietly, hugging her doll tighter before she noticed the leopard turning away. Had he been watching her? Wasn't he a Doctor? Maybe he knew the answer! She'd have to keep an eye on him to see if he would help her "Where do we go?" she asked, probably showing a small gleam of her simple logic.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sable looked around through the office, looking for some sort of map. Setting her rifle down to use both hands.

"We need to find some sort of map so we can find the shortest route through those fucking zombies." She muttered.

She hated it here. The town was too small, even before the infection hit. Not enough furs for her to be around. Of course, she had her reasons for disliking humans, but she knew better than to voice her dislike being surrounded by several well armed and one that appeared to be mentally insane.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark pushed his self off the wall and grab his weapons, putting his sword onto his back and loaded his shotgun. "Well, most of the town is probably destroy or is blocked by something. I know one way know and it's thought a old underground mine, but it's full of zombies by now." Dark said, he looks over at Salem and slowly walks over to her, squats down and take off his hood to let her see his face. "I know that you're scared, I think all of us are deep down, but I will with all of my power to protect you, alright?" Dark said with a kind smile.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Still room? :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA