Join our server on Discord

Towards Infinity {DMX/Kyo Twin}
"Argh..." Kyosan grunted, not feeling at the best of his game as he was once again seperate from her. If at anything, it was going to be tough - even almost impossible for him to match her head on, he could tell that already. "I guess I do indeed." He gave a light mumble.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aw, c'mon, did I make the widdle dwaggie get all tiny?" Jessica said with a teasing tone as she bent her legs forwards, resting her paws on her knees as her ridiculously large chest pushed out, her cleavage in plain sight as she smirked condescendently to the dragon, "Here, I'll let you make the first move this time, aren't I generous?" she winked with a small grin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alright!" Kyosan muttered, hoping this time he would get the initiative in the spar as he began to rush forward quickly, his speed being the better part of him as he dashed forward. As if planned out, suddenly, the sight of her cleavage came right into his sight, and he lost balance. Tumbling past her and wailing almost comically, he suddenly fell straight into the television in the room, suddenly causing it to crack and spark with electricity.

He would have wanted to scream at the electricity. It was a burning sensation at first, with it cracking against both his face and his chest - scratching away at him as it jolted into him. But after a few moments, he realised that the injury he had suffered was just a slight knock and scrape across his cheek. The electricity itself wasn't doing anything, in fact, it even felt like it was just... flowing into him like water. Pulling himself away from the screen, he froze. Unaware of what just happened, the entire voltage in the screen had passed on into his body, almost absorbed. His figure had bulked out more, his thin physique less apparent as now the lithe body became more bulk in muscle and height. Reeling his head back, he looked onto the catgirl. "Uhm... s-sorry," He managed to murmur, though rather not in his usual weak voice, but a slightly stronger bold voice.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heeeey! Where are you...?" Jessica was about to laugh but it turned into a mellow and then a very helpless sight as she saw electricity shocking his friend, "Kyoooo!" she screamed in fear, rushing to the dragon's side until he was free of the cackling electricity. She was afraid of touching him because of static, but she eventually brought herself to talk, "Kyo! Kyo! Are you okay?" she said, one of her arms holding limpily as the other paw held in front of her massive chest, her cute face full of concern and fear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm... fine." Kyosan stated lightly as he held himself against the TV. Even though it was broken, he was numbed. He wasn't dead... Dead? Wait, he was alive? What was going on? He grasped the floor, feeling nothing escaping from his body. The electricity couldn't have earthed itself, otherwise he would have been dead in an instant. It was a surprise to him, but not even he could notice the changes across his body, not even his voice. He turned to her gently, before then giving her a sudden tap - nothing. No pass of charge.

"I'm... what... just happened?" The now taller purple dragon asked, still shocked at the whole scene while his mind rushed to try and find an answer for his still being. A dream perhaps?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I don't know..." Jessica said with tears in her eyes, "But I'm glad you're okay! I thought for a moment that you'd die!" she cried, jumping at Kyo to hug him tightly, the still taller catgirl burying his face in her gigantic cleavage, his head being crushed by two hefty latex-covered masses of flesh, "Uhm... you feel thicker," she commented, sniffing a bit as she calmed down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thicker? You mean as in, thick headed, right?" Kyosan chuckled, almost recovering his crude humoru for a brief moment, as if the electric shock was nothing to him - seemingly not minding his muffled place between her mounds, though still flushing heavily. "Well, I'd understand after having a huge shock..." He laughed a little more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jessica walked back and noticed that, indeed, Kyosan had bulked up considerably, not to the point of being any more attractive to her, but he definately seemed like he had added a few pounds of muscle, "At least you're fine. Dummy! Don't pull something like that on me again!" the catgirl suddenly growled, frowning as she squinted her shiny eyes at him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I know, I know... I won't, but..." Kyosan started, slowly standing up as he slowly made his new height apparent as well, looking towards his claws and then hearing the chants from outside. Raised voices, angry voices, all saying the same.

"There's a powercut!"

"All the electricity is out! Who blew a fuse?!"

He turned to the catgirl, before the TV, noticing there was nothing about it now, just a mere shell. With a startled look, he then murmured. "Did I... absorb the electricity or something from the entire town?" Dumbfounded, he hoped even she would have an answer for it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"How am I supposed to know...?" Jessica frowned, her ears picking the comments outside, "You better make sure they don't know it was you," she added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad