Join our server on Discord

Towards Infinity {DMX/Kyo Twin}
This is a Twin RP between me and DragonMasterX. If you are not said people, butt out! Unless there are problems that call for mod/admin intervene. Not like that'll happen anyway!

Anyway, you know what we talked about! Our journey for Kyo to become god and yadda-yadda, so I'll give it a start straightaway!
=======================================================

Another cold, brisk morning in the small town of Illyon, and once again the many small houses were coming slowly to life. The area around Illyon always seemed to be covered in snow and ice, as it seemed the area was frequently cold. People began to head out to try and find their workplace, while others began to clear their front gardens. In particular, in one house, the lights were still on.

"Still no improvement!" Kyosan grunted harshly as he made another few reps of his normal routine, stretching his body out and forcing it more as he relaxed for a moment, sweating hardly while brushing a towel against his brow. The dragon wasn't too muscle-bound so to speak - he was more lithe then with muscle. He did have some though, and those already he was proud of. But for him, it wasn't enough. "Argh, how long will it take to actually show?" He cursed loudly, looking over his weights in the corner before then picking one up.

If at anything, it seemed his physical physique was one he cared about the most. Almost too obsessed about it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Illyon had hardly gotten any sleep. The moans of a certain someone would continue waking people and animals up, showing disregard for community well-being was present in the small suburb. It was pretty early when Jessica the catgirl woke up, regardless of how much passionate relentless sex she had had with her three knocked-out partners back at her bed. Leaning onto her balcony, the silver-haired furry female lit up a cigarette and pleasantly stared off while letting her morning coat flutter along the wind, her naked voluptous form shown to the world as if she didn't care. She didn't care. In fact, she wanted them to look at her, there was nothing she loved more than attracting attention to her immense bust and wide hips, her big butt cheeks forming a great arousing heart she loved to show off especially with a tight slingshot bikini in the beaches.

Jessica took a deep breath as she ruffled her long dark hair, the section of her left ambar eye being spotted with black fur around it. Save for that place, her face, chest and neck were silver, as was her fluffy chest fur, the rest was all black. Her arms and legs were a soft black, her long tail ironically ending with a bright white tip. As she idly waved her hips that were attached to her perfect complementary slim waist, she felt two hands grope her ample behind, "Oh, Arthur, go back to bed. You can even stand on your feet," she purred softly, the simple sound of her voice convincing the aroused but still exhausted catboy to go back to bed. "Ahh..." she sighed pleasantly as she dusted the ciggarette on the balcony's ash tray. She stretched and went to get dressed.

She needed distraction, non-sexual one for the time being. She knew who to visit, Jessica would go for the only man who was her true friend and nothing else, maybe they could spar or something!

(Kyo's home)

In a moment's notice, Jessica had arrived at Kyo's house, her hair tied into a ponytail while the rest of her goddess-like body was covered in a very huggable, to say the least, purple gym suit with light-blue short sleeves and legs. Barging in without even knocking, the cute black and white kitty called out Kyo's name, "Hey, lil' guy. You home? Or did the pidgeons finish you off already?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
From the corner of the room, the purple-scaled dragon stopped for a brief moment, resting down his weight before laughing almost jokingly. "Oh ha-ha Jess. Those pidgeons couldn't finish me off even if they wanted to scrape the remains." He grumbled, though heartedly. Jessica had always been one who he had eyes for, but more then anything she was a great friend. Maybe because she never had interest in him, he could never tell. But he would always be jealous of those around her, while they would enjoy being with her, he himself would and probably would never reach somewhere that good.

Maybe that would change. He would never know, and preferably he would have loved to have kept it out of his mind as he ruffled his hair before murmuring. "Had a good night, I take it?" He asked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Quite disappointing actually," Jessica shrugged, skipping to his living room to sit opposite on one of Kyo's chairs, resting her arms on the chair's back as she looked at him with a mellow, "These guys break faster than a good vibrator. I don't know if it's the water in this town or whatever, but there's no good men left anymore," she sighed in disappointment, but quickly picked her cheerful nature up, smiling back at the small dragon, "So, what have you been up to? You look like you're ready to be put on a coffin and bow-laced to the Grim Reaper himself!" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm trying to build up, that's what!" Kyosan chuckled, though grimaced to the earlier explanation as he looked towards his weights and then picked the earlier one up once more and resting it along with the others. Taking a moment to himself, he began to slowly set down in a chair for a brief moment. Dressed only in his boxers at the time, he relaxed for a brief moment. "At least if it would make any sort of difference."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aww, y'know sweetie, maybe you aren't fit for the whole bulking up thingie," Jessica smiled in a comforting way, "Forget about it, let's spar. That won't make you stronger either but it sure helps me blow off some steam!" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, alright-" Kyosan started, almost seeing the comfort in her words reach him as he began to shift most things out of the way, including his seat. Afterall, they were simple and easy to move into a corner. "If you feel up to it, guess I can't say no." He chuckled dryly, welcoming her invitation.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Alright!" Jessica suddenly exclaimed as she suddenly jumped Kyo, pushing him down and shifting around him to lock her arms around his neck and hold him still, "Rawr! Point!" the cute catgirl cheered, holding her arms around his neck powerfully as her huge breasts pressed against most of his flimsy back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Argh, already?!" Kyosan stuttered, blushing darkly from the heavy use of her mounds as a literal weapon, while noticing that his claws for the better part were not as locked down as he had first thought, before then using his strength to try pushing both of them into a roll, hoping to break the lock while struggling to turn and face her. "C-Come on~!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Teehee," Jessica grinned, letting go of the small dragon, playfully kicking him in the back to set them both apart, "Don't be a sore loser. I'm stronger, so I won that assault," she claimed, shutting her eyes while cutely smiling and pointing at herself on the chest to make emphasis, "You've a lot of road to walk to be able to beat me!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad