Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
OOC: Crimson: I don't hand out truces, I hand out tasty destruction! *fires a huge pie catapult* Also, I probably wrote that in a rush. XP

(Devil Room)

Shirou panted as took a moment to catch his breath, while noticing that the shadow had returned to looking like his twin. He put away his crossbow for a moment and looked at the twisted image of himself. He didn't take advantage of the shadow's weakened position. "It's done...I'm not perfect, I know that. Just a jealous kid who hates the hospital, but I intend on living a little longer. So are you going to open the door out of here or what?"

(Sun Room)

"It worked!" Ayami beamed happily before looking towards Hei, telling him, "Quick, let's go in while that thing's down!" She held up her fists proudly, the brass knuckles ready to pummel the fallen shadow.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I won't die without a fight though." Samui lifted his head once more, lifting the last two of his arrows up, slotting them onto the same line as he aimed for the flaming mouth. If at anything, it was his only chance, as he then winced before firing both of them towards the dragon's maw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Priestess Room)

"Ugh.." Myojin instinctively brings her hands to the whip around her neck. "N-Not really.." She barely managed to reply, struggling to get herself free from the monster's grasp. "No matter how much you think you will put me down, you won't. There is a way and I'll find it" She responded more confidently even though she was having hard time in breathing.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the pain slowly fades away, Sacchi looks to the door to see it opened. He steps through it. Only to find myojin being hanged from a whip.

"Myojin!" Sacchi shouted, he took the card in hands and shattered it again, this time, Seiryu appeared above him, his eyes glew brightly for a second, as a burst of lightining hit the shadow. As Seiryu vanished, Sacchi started to feel tired, however, he got his strength and rushed towards myojin, for good or for worse.

@OOC:
I'm... Probably not gonna be too active actually, tests are coming up, HARD tests, studying is taking all (and some more) of my time.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Kou panted and stared at the shadow of his other self. The hatred he felt in the air was gone, and all that seemed left was a being with regret, and sadness. He tossed the night stick down to the floor, the sound of the stick tumbling echoing.

"I guess...I shouldn't have dismissed you so quickly. Perhaps your not the fake, but I am. I put on this mask of ignorance while inside I'm frustrated, and angry...You're frustrated, and angry." he corrected as he took a few steps to his shadow self.

His hand held out for the creature. "You were right, you are me, and I have to stop running away from that."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hakatsu regained his composure as he observed what Kou was going through. If he had not accepted his other self to be him, would this have happened to him as well? Would he have been left to die at the hands of...himself? It was interesting, to say the least. Then again, he knew nothing about what was going on. He didn't know what this power was or why he and the others received it, even though he was getting a slight feel for using it. The repercussions of the usage were something that would take a bit longer. He couldn't help but to feel a bit of warmth inside of him as he watched Kou and his shadow interact. Kou was accepting himself for who he was. I guess that was something everyone had to do at some point in their lives, given that Hakatsu's, along with his fellow students's circumstances were quite dangerous, though for him it only possessed the potential to be dangerous. He remained standing and waited patiently for the inevitable.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Devil Room)

Shadow Shirou dropped his head after nodding. A blue, softer glow surrounded its body before it faded from view and a spinning card was left floating in front of Shirou.

(Hyerophant Room)

Unfortunately for Samui, the dragon had finished charging up by the time he let the arrows loose. A thick curtain of flames bigger than ever before was directed in his way, the fire consuming the arrows neatly as it advanced with every intention to reduce the human to a pile of ashes.

(Warning! If no help arrives, Samui will be killed!)

(Priestess Room)

"Heehee, well, have fun pondering that in the after-life!" Shadow Myojin said, looking up at a large cylindrical object above them. She accomodated to jump, carry Myojin with her and then leave her there. Myojin would be dealt with a swift death.

That's when a surge of energy hit the demoness' body and made her stagger in place. Shadow Myojin groaned as her grip on Myojin's neck was severed, allowing the girl to go free. The tight black-leather clad demon woman snarled in Sacchi's direction. "How dare you?!" she roared, whipping at the floor before several gusts of wind gathered around Sacchi and the air blasted at him.

(Hanged-Man Room)

Shadow Kou briefly smiled, taking its other self's hand and standing back up before it began fading away, leaving a spinning card in front of Kou.

(Warning! If no help arrives, Kaido will be killed!)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And there it was. A card appeared before Kou just as it had appeared before Hakatsu. Was this everyone's fate? Such a tricky term, fate was. That's when he suddenly remembered that there were still other doors that weren't opened. If the others were locked in battle with monsters like the one Kou had to overcome, there was no telling what would become of them. He dashed out of the room suddenly, keeping his card close at hand. Upon entering the main area, he looked around and crushed his card. Alraune appeared and merely tackled into another tether. Upon inspecting the door, Hakatsu realized it was the Hyerophant. The door cracked open just a bit as had the Hanged Man door. He took the opportunity to open it and enter the room, only to see that indeed there was another student about to meet his fate at the hands of ANOTHER monster.

"No!" Hakatsu shouted. He tried to place a name to the face. Aha! It was Samui, one of the first he had met that day. "Samui, trust in yourself and get out of the way!" he shouted loud enough for him to hear while crushing his card again. Alraune appeared above him and pointed at his fellow student, filling Samui with energy to sharpen his reflexes. As Alraune disappeared, however, Hakatsu fell to his knees. He felt wiped. It was his first time using the power and its toll was that much harder to bear. He didn't know if he would be able to pump out any more attacks.

OOC: Sorry for assuming that the door would open, but I kinda had to in order to save Samui. ^ ^;;
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Devil Room)

"Huh, the hell is this thing?" Shirou stepped forward cautiously before noticing that the card had a similar image to his shadow's true form, only it seemed less malicious. He grabbed the tarot card before a voice started to speak in his head.

"Thou art I, and I am thou." uttered a deep, rough voice. "From the sea of thy soul I have come, my name is Humbaba." A lion faced devil then hovered near him as a transparent entity before retreating back into the card.

Shirou shook his head in disbelief before uttering to himself, "You have to be kidding." The senior then realized something and turned to Hori, "Oh, so I guess this how you got that guy with the ice to fight for ya, eh?" The black haired man then blinked and added, "Shit, the others probably went into those other doors. We'd better get going." He then sighed in relief as he noticed that the hospital doors at the end of the hall were now open, showing the realm they had started in.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Huh, but I didn't," Hori blinked in confusion as he watched the shadow transform into Shirou's card. He looked down at the hand his own card materialized in, Why didn't I need to fight one of those things? What the heck's going on? he wondered. He didn't have time to dwell on it, "If you got attacked by one of these things, the others are probably in danger too. We need to hurry and check on them."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad