Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
It's 2012 in our world. A small city in the middle of somewhere has been witnessing several bizzarre murders where a criminal hasn't been found. The only common clue about these unexpected deaths is that they all have been students from a certain high-school. Central District High has been reporting missing students for some brief periods of time, sometimes weeks or months; and they all have turned out dead in the end.

The authorities have their hands full examining this case, even pulling all-nighters to patrol around the school's complex hasn't turned anymore useful clues or methods the mysterious killer is using. The autopsies of the dead students haven't revealed any sort of substantial wounds or choking marks, suggesting they haven't even been touched at the moment of their demise. This fact has left many perplexed, and anxiety in the once quiet city is starting to bring the masses into uproar.

Nobody has found any clues that the killer belongs to the school or that it's directly related to the school despite many exasperated parents demanding a full scan of the premises. With no substantial proof to back the hypothesis of the mysterious killer up, the school hasn't closed down, and the students still assist classes per normally. Rumors of the killings and the connection to the school, however, have begun to spread in the viscinity. The mystery individual causing these incidents has never left any clue or hint as to their wherebouts or their methods, thus, some people have dubbed this killer as the "Phantom".

You are one of the students at Central District High, what will you do once you discover the truth about this rumor?

Ready to face the terror? Then enter your personal information, please:

Name: Kaido Ikazuchi.

Physical Description: 6'1'' tall, athletic build. Wears black shoes, pants and jacket, wears a grey t-shirt under his jacket. Has short gray hair and often wears a pair of green-tinted shades over his forehead if not to cover his blue eyes. The standard school uniform matches Kaido's favorite colors so if he's not wearing his normal getup he'll just keep his uniform on.

Psychological Description: Kaido's the biggest problematic kid in Central District High. He doesn't care about making friends, but he'll often get a select few following after him for protection as he's the one with the biggest influence in the place due to his indimidating demeanor and his generally violent ways to solve problems. With that, there's rumors that he's part of some sort of delinquent gang or even the leader of one. Kaido enjoys brawling, he doesn't care about his opponent or his own safety as he fights ruthlessly; however, he doesn't fight unless the reason for it is there. He's short tempered, and that short fuse is the reason why he doesn't keep people near him. Kaido's only family are his mother and kid sister, who he doesn't talk about a lot.

Arcanna: Emperor (IV).

Weaponry of Choice: Knuckles.

-----------------------

Name: Yui Matsumoto.

Physical Description: 5'8'' tall. A pony-tailed long blonde haired girl with brown eyes. If not wearing the standard school uniform, she'll put on a red blouse and a white handkerchief around her neck, following with a dark-purple miniskirt and obscure stockings for her legs, finishing with bright red sandals. Measurements (in cms): 86-56-88.

Psychological Description: A generic bubbly girl who enjoys spending her time with other girls, speaking about boys, makeup or clothes. She loves being around people and listening to talks, and likes using fancy clothes that ascentuate her curves to attract attention.

Arcanna: Lovers (VI).

Weaponry of Choice: Daggers.

--------------

Standard rules apply in this RPG. People will be ignored if they don't post within 48 hours or if seen around the forum goofing off for no reason. Try not posting more than 12 messages with your partner if only two people are replying.

OOC: Important:

To participate in this RPG, you must first send your profile to me (via PM). After I have analyzed your Psychological Description, you will be assigned one of the 21 major Arcanna. Keep in mind there will only be 2 Fool Arcannas in the entire game, and they already have been chosen.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Ayami Masuda
Physical Description: She's a 5 feet, 11 inch tall girl with long red hair and green eyes. Has a tall, athletic build. Ayami usually wears a blue school uniform with a black jacket, black stockings, and blue sneakers.
Psychological Description: A somewhat quiet girl who can be a bit unsure about herself at times. She has the potential within to do great or terrible things. Her family moved to the Osaka suburb recently, and thus, she's just looking for friends at the moment as she adjusts to her new school. She isn't usually picky about what she likes or hates, though this may change over time. Ayami is however a big fan of arcades.
Arcana: Fool (0)
Weaponry of Choice: Hand-held Claws

Name: Shirou Miyamoto
Physical Description: A somewhat gaunt looking man standing at 6 feet tall. A crop of messy black hair covers his head with blue eyes peering below. Ivan tends to wear a onyx colored school uniform and pants with a green shirt and black boots.
Psychological Description: Being a somewhat sickly child, Ivan holds a pessimistic view on life, finding that something's always bound to go wrong. Though he isn't a malicious person by nature, his own condition has made him unable to truly value the lives of others. Though he'll help his friends with their goals, he isn't afraid to stop if it hurts those that are strangers to him. He tends to use a bit of dark humor as he talks. Ivan likes those that get to the point and tell the truth. He absolutely hates being lied to.
Arcana: Devil (XV)
Weaponry of Choice: Crossbows
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Hori Hideyuki
Physical Description: Stands around 5'10", other than his school uniform he wears blue jeans with a white shirt and a gray sweater depending on the wheather. His hair is a lighter black, his eyes a strange silvery color.
Psychological Description: Enjoys peace and quiet, especially while reading, can be annoyed easily by loud noises or people very loyal and protective of his friends and will protect them whenever possible.
Arcana: Fool (0)
Weaponry of Choice: Handguns
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Myojin Tenshi

Physical Description: She is 1m 65cm tall. Myojin has long black hair down to her rear, crystal blue eyes. Apart from the school uniform, she dressed a white tank top, tight black shorts, black boots and black fingerless gloves.

Psychological Description: A fairly nice girl, whom that lives all for the others. She enjoys helping all and everyone who needs a little hand, as if she would live for others and not for herself. She believes, despite whatever situation she or her friends are in, that all will get alright in the end.

Arcana: The Priestess (II).

Weapon Specialty: Katana
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looks like i wrote too much, 'cause Mar said it was importantttt.

Name ~ Daisy Komatsu
Age ~ 15
Gender ~ Female

Physical Description ~ Incredibly long green hair, dyed, of course, is tied up in twin pigtails, leaving messy bangs to cover her forehead and fall into her dark eyes. She wears a standard Japanese school uniform; short blue skirt, almost hidden by her baggy white jumper, complete with traditional blue sailor cape. The jumper is worn over a white shirt with a blue ribbon under the collar. Knee-length white socks and buckled black shoes finish the adorable outfit. She stands at just 5', and posesses a very petite frame, with almost no curves to speak of.

Psychological Description ~ A sparky, optimistic ball of energy, Daisy tries to do her best everyday and work hard at what she loves. Always trying to keep people upbeat, she's spunky and happy-go-lucky, and people like to say that she's never been unhappy before. Admittedly, she isn't the smartest girl in class, and she isn't the most tactful or subtle, but she doesn't worry about her flaws, focusing instead on doing her best.

She wouldn't hesitate in risking herself for somebody else, even if they weren't particularly close to her, Daisy's just that kind of person. However, that does illustrate her more reckless and blundering aspects, as she's the type to jump straight into things without thinking about the consequences. Perhaps it's because she simply has too much energy, or because she's trying too hard to do her best, but it does mean that she sometimes puts herself in danger. Alongside this, she's airheaded, scatterbrained and clumsy, which doesn't make for a great combination.

Overall, she's a bit hyperactive, and a bit childish, but good-hearted. Bouncing around and leaping into things without thinking, as long as she's doing her best, Daisy's sure it'll all work out!

Likes ~ Sunshine, pretty flowers, strawberry cake, cats, dancing
Dislikes ~ Rain, boring people, apathy, maths, deep thinking

Arcanna ~ The Star (XVII)

Weaponry of Choice ~ Nunchaku

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: We've enough people to start! If more want to join, feel free to send me your profiles!

Let's start at school, just after the last bell for the day rung, okay? Also, as a default: Freshmen assist classes in the First Floor, Sophomores in the Second Floor and Seniors in the Third. There may be up to 3 divisions for each floor. This will come in handy for everyone who'd like to settle for any known contacts (other players' characters) or to state if they know anyone closely.

1-A: Yui.
1-B:
1-C:

2-A: Kaido.
2-B:
2-C:

3-A:
3-B:
3-C:

(Feel free to add yourselves)

Finally, as a courtesy to the SMT tradition: This is optional, but feel free to make use of japanese suffixes (-san, -sama, -chan, -kun, etc) or names for everyday stuff. Japanese talking isn't necessary and isn't advisable, but if you've played Persona 3 or 4, you know what I'm talking about.

IC:

Prologue: The Phantom.

It wasn't a very nice day. People could hear thunder outside, but it had been to be expected; it had been raining hard during the morning and even though the rain had left by the middle of class, the clouds seemed to like their position above the city. The sky was darkened above the campus and the thunder seemed to advice everyone to get their umbrellas ready.

(C.D. High: 2nd Floor halls)

As the bell rung, Kaido Ikazuchi casually walked out of his classroom, looking as somber as everyday. Fiddling with his house keys in his right pocket, the young but tall man passed over his locker and swiftly cranked his neck to watch outside the window: Gloomy day, possibly a rainy one soon. Thunder roared outside as he took care of his things, stored his books, grabbed the ones he needed to take back home under his arm and slammed the locker shut. Beneath the door an unfamiliar face greeted the gray-haired boy with a loud: "KAIDO-SAMA! I've been waiting for you!! Why haven't you replied to my text messages?!" the young male almost hysterically shouted.

Kaido indifferently gave his back to this new comer and looked back for a brief moment, "I don't think I know you, and I'd been in class; can't use my cell phone there."

The young male felt like breaking apart after Kaido's nonchalance, dramatically holding up his arms as if he was evading several arrows and daggers aimed at him, "Wh-wh-whaaaa-what do you mean, Kaido-sama?! I'm your personal faaan! Tomichika Udo!" he said with tears in his eyes, holding his fist up in the air, his short red hair fluttering as thunder conveniently and complementarily crashed in the background. As he re-opened his brown eyes, though, he saw Kaido approaching the stairs a good distance away from him, "ACK! IGNORED AGAIN...!" he softly groaned as he deflated comically, a small blue hue painting above his head, "But not this time!! I must inform Kaido-sama of the danger he's in!" he jumped back to his feet, speeding after Kaido.

(First Floor: Classroom 1-A)

Yui gingerly put away her books into her bag as the bell rang, singing to herself as she got ready to leave. It was going to be a great day, she looked left and right to see if there was anybody around she could talk to, not wanting to keep her cheerfulness to herself. Popping a small bubble-gum drop into her mouth, pink tutti-frutti flavored of course, she got up and left for the exit.

(First Floor: Halls)

Whispers and comments flooded the halls, startling Yui as several eyes fixed on her but rapidly went back into the circular group of students that seemed to be debating something. Some were upperclassmen, but most of them appeared to be Freshmen like her. She wondered what could be so important so she decided to join, and as she approached the circle she started to pick the comments up.

"Didja hear? Didja hear?" one of the voices rang, "She says she saw the Phantom! Says it really is a ghost! Scary!"

Another one intercepted, "Naw, can't be! She probably is still shaken up about her brother's death and is making up a story to calm herself."

"A ghost. Really? C'mon. Why would SHE make that up?" The talk continued to distort. This apparent female in one case had come to close contact with the Phantom, another said she was the Phantom herself, while others diagnosed emotional breakdown. The gossiping continued.

"Hah! You think that's a good one? Check it out," a senior student said, gathering attention all at once, "WE know of SOMEONE who knows how to summon the Phantom!"

Silence gathered attention this time. Nobody uttered a word, but a single awe-inspired "Oooooooh!" returned everyone to their gossipy moods. Even Yui who also had heard about the Phantom rumor was dead fixed on hearing it, but wasn't lost in it enough not to notice Kaido stepping next to her. Yui was about to scream in fear as she noticed him standing beside her just like that, without any hint of emotion in his expression, but she deduced he might be there to listen to the rumor as well.

Pleased with the attention he was receiving, the senior continued, "Oh yes. The Phantom... is a mysterious assassin for hire," he began, waving his arms around for dramatic effects, "Nobody knows who he really is... OR if IT is really a HE..." he cackled, looking quite somber all of a sudden, "But our sources say that if you go to the computer room at night and type "Come out to play, Phantom. We've your money." in one of the internet browsers... the Phantom will appear next to you, and do whatever you want!" he finished, getting gasps from a few, screams from some girls, Yui included. "Heh, but don't worry, the Phantom won't kill you, so long as you leave the money you promised him!" he laughed, content with the reactions he was getting as he folded his arms and proudly raised his chin. "What do you think of that? My group and I have been researching him for weeks EVER since the first mysterious murder. All the victims were students here and they were all last seen in the computer room. Some even claim the victims had all been visiting strange websites, it's not far fetched to think that they may've learned how to call upon Phantom... but forgot to bring any money..." he laughed again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Kou Brazkiad

Class: 3-A

Physical Description: 6'2" with an athletic build. He has shoulder length hair with tattoos marked along his cheeks and eyes. Wears a loose school uniform coat with a black tank top underneath and cargo pants.

Psychological Description: Though being a senior, Kou is a new transfer student from an elite academy in Tokyo, but due to some issues with fellow students there Kou was moved. He is the heir to a large corporation in the city, but Kou isn't keen on the idea. Even to the point he goes out of his way to cause issues for his parents. First it being the tattoos, and then secretly going to karate

lessons. He is very laid back only doing enough in school to pass his classes and pursuing the young woman in the school. He has heard of the rumors of the phantom but thinks it's just a story to scare freshman.

Weapon Specialty: Portable night stick

Arcanna: Hanged Man

(Classroom 3-A)

The bell rang in the senior classroom as the other students stood up and made their way to the doors. Left behind was a young man sleeping at his desk quietly in the back of the room. His medium length hair draped over the desk as he snored soundly till he felt someone poke him in the arm.

"Mr. Brazkaid, class is over." the sensei spoke sternly.
"Oh really?" Kou yawned stretching out his arms with a grin across his tattoo covered face. "Maybe we should have longer lessons, sensei?"

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Because a growing boy needs his nap time." he chuckled as he stood up from his desk.

"I do not find this funny, Mr. Brazkaid. I'm concerned your not taking your education career seriously."

"Oh? Did I fail my last test?"

The sensei sighed and pulled out a sheet of paper handing it to Kou. "No, you got 70%. It's not a fail, but I think you could put more into your work."

"Now why would I do that, sensei?" he spoke as he rolled up his test and placed it in his pants. "If I'm passing, there is no sense in going for higher marks."

"That's not a very positive attitude. Especially after your parents placed a generous donation towards our science department for you to attend this school in the middle of the year."

Kou's grin faded for a moment, "My parents have their own agenda's for me Sensei. One that I'm not interested in to be honest."

"Mr. Brazkaid! You need to take your education seriously. Without it, how can you ever hope to be ready to take over your responsible as an adult?"

Kou slung his backpack over his shoulder and glanced to his teacher. "You want to know something Sensei?"

"And what is that?"

"I like you. You're a good teacher, but my responsibilities for an adult were picked by my parents. I rather pick my own choices as I know most of my fellow students have. " he made his way to the door and looked over his shoulder to the teacher once more.

"See you tomorrow Sensei." he smiled while walking down the hallway to the stairs.

The sensei sighed softly as he took a set at his desk to ponder on his newest student.

(1st floor Hallway)

Kou made his way down the stairs entering into the first floor hallway where he saw the freshman girls. "Hmmm perhaps I won't head home so soon." he thought to himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[First Floor ~ Halls]

"Yui-chan! Hey, Yui-chan! Wanna grab some icecream before -" Daisy cried as the bell went. But the blonde girl appeared not to have heard her, leaving the classroom before Daisy could finish. As such, the green-haired girl threw her books into her shoulder bag and chased after her friend, catching up to her in the hall, just in time to hear the last of the story about the Phantom that everyone was talking about.

"Omigosh! That can't be true!" Daisy cried, eyes wide at the story of him making an appearance if you typed something into a computer.
"It's just a rumour! There's no such thing as ghosts!" She continued, fists clenched in denial.
"Right, Yui-chan? Right?!" In all honesty, the mysterious disappearances and the spooky rumours flying around scared the little girl, but she'd never admit it.

Ghosts were just in scary stories, after all. Weren't they?!

all i ever wanted was the world.

(C.D. High: 2nd Floor halls)

Not that far off from where Kaido was, Myojin leans against the wall while looking at the scene before her. "He never changes. One of these days he will get himself in trouble" She thought for herself and then just shrugged her thoughts away. She had left the classroom just as the bell rang yet she stayed in school just for a while longer as if the girl was waiting for anyone. Her school bag resting just near her foot.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions