Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hei stepped back after delivering the strike "It's called teamwork asshole, not that I planned it" He said charging again against the creature once again, suddenly stopping from the beast's howl Damnit! gotta do something Hei fought to regain control of his body "Sorry girl doing nothing is not my thing" He was ready to charge once again but Varnani's fire made him stop "Holy Sh... I need to get one of those".
To see some of my artwork Click here
Noticing the fire coming at him from both sides, Samui froze and grit his teeth, as he found them now covered in flames. The heat was heavy, but it was the least of his concerns. If at anything, if fire were to come from the front now, he'd have to risk rolling through the fire - the most he could do now was just try! Lifting another arrow and sliding it into the wooden crafted bow, he aimed higher this time, aiming further towards the Shadow Samui's head. "Are you trying to tell me running is pointless?" He asked, wincing for a moment. "Then... I will stand and fight, honorably!" With that, he let the arrow loose, rushing forward with haste.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"AHH-" Myojin yelped, surprised at how she had just easily been pulled off the floor. "You are not me. I am not you. And I definitely am not useless" She grits her teeth once the shadow pulls her closer to it. "I will show you even if I have to die trying" She cried out and looked deep into the shadow's eyes. Scanning her adversary, she took a moment to even in her currently condition to aim carefully the dagger before aiming to the monster's head.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hoshi examined the card cautiously before reaching out to grab it. "Strength.. Taken literally, it would make no sense for this to be mine.. but given it's other meanings.. It is very appropriate.." she commented to herself before it vanished, and she was suddenly filled with the knowledge of exactly what needed to be done with it. "I wonder how the others are doing..." she whispered, a small part of her unsure of if she wanted to try to help them at all. She decided that she would first leave the room, and choose from there what to do.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
(Sun Room)

The large bird soaked up the fire, its own plumage seeming to glow brighter after Agi hit it. "Fool!" the Shadow screeched, a spell of increased magnitude being launched against Ayami as if Agi had bounced on a magnifier mirror.

(Devil Room)

The large demonic creature struggled to get back up before it found itself being pummeled by a combination attack, its large body being launched backwards before it kicked back to its feet although considerably less vitalized. "Curse you!"

(Hanged Man Room)

"Agh! What the hell?!" The mechanical-motorized centaur groaned as the energy explosion didn't reveal the smoldering remains of his alter-ego but rather a jumping Kou ready to smash his head. The head was actually its weak spot and a single blow seemed to stun the monster, who now appeared to be dizzy.

(Hyerophant Room)

"Then you shall die an honorable death!" Shadow Samui countered, not allowing Samui any room for escape and immediately arching back to charge up what would be the final blast of fire.

(Priestess Room)

The demoness struck the dagger with one of her elongated nails, reprisingly disarming Myojin for the time being, "We can settle that," she grinned, grabbing Myojin by the collar of her uniform before she unwrapped the whip and lashed around her neck to choke her, "Isn't this your ideal death...? To be hanged?" she began giggling madly.

(Digitized Plains)

The shadow of someone loomed over Hoshi all of a sudden, when two sleeved arms wrapped around and just under her chest, "Hoshi-chaaaaaaan!" Yui's helpless voice screamed, "You came out! You're alright!" she cried.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kou stumbled back as his arm ached from his strike at the monsters head. "Ouch!" he groaned as he spotted the creature seemed stun. This was his chance to take advantage, "Here I come!" he shouted as he charged at his other self aiming for the creatures mid-section and head again for a barrage of attacks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Still don't know what the heck you are, but I figure beating you's my best option of staying alive long enough to find out." Hori tightened his grip on the bat, "Varuna!" He called out again, his card materializing infront of him as he crushed it in his fist. The demon appeared again, unleashing the long blade hidden in it's forearm as it slashed at the shadow again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hakatsu found himself slightly concerned for Kou's safety. It would have been odd if the circumstances hadn't been so severe. Regardless, it looked like the monster was at a moment of weakness, so it would be best to exploit it while he still had the chance. He was the one with otherwordly power at the moment, anyway; it would be a wasted opportunity if he didn't attack. He took out the ominous card again.

"Just like before," Hakatsu spoke quietly to it before crushing it in his hand. "Alraune!" The female persona appeared above him once more, after which she immediatey crashed into the beast's side, the thorns surrounding her only adding to the damage. As soon as the tackle had been completed, she vanished, leaving Hakatsu clutching himself in pain. "Ooooowww....forgot about...the pain...," he gasped hoping Kou would have better luck with his attack.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Sun Room)

Ayami groaned lightly as the flames hits her, but they didn't seem to have much effect. "Hmmm, was that also because of my Persona?" The red head then groaned, realizing that Hei's shadow was fire proof. "Humph, okay, so you're fireproof. That's not the only thing I can do. Varnani!" She ripped apart her Persona's tarot card once again, causing the pink skinned woman to appear before throwing a piercing spear at the flying creature. "If only I had some ice..."

(Devil Room)

Shirou loaded another bolt into his crossbow and offered Hori some support fire, while telling his shadow, "You know, maybe you are right about some things. I am jealous that I was born sickly instead of healthy like the others, but you're just a piece of who I am."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: From now on, standard 48 hours wait limit applies. I'm afraid that waiting until every single person posts makes this story boring. Post whenever you people feel like it. I'll post as soon as the time is up and I'm inspired.

@Crimson: lolwut. You're attacking the Shadow and at the same time saying: "You're me."? Remind me not to accept truces from you in times of war.

IC:

(Hanged-man Room)

The centaur-cycle stumbled back from the mighty combo of blows, clutching by its chest as it began to slowly wither until fragments of it fell off and a human visage could be seen again. Shadow Kou was back again to being human, a grimace plastered in its face as it looked in Kou's direction.

(Devil Room)

"Guh..." The shadow staggered backwards, the snakes suddenly coming out of the lion-man's head and disintegrating on the floor before the creature let out a roar of pain and finally it fell to its knees, reverting back to a human-like form. Shadow Shirou looked up with a cold glare as it gasped, but said nothing, as if expecting Shirou to finish him off.

(Sun Room)

Shadow Hei screeched again as a javelin pierced its wing. The large bird seemed to be hurt considerably bad from it as it propped down to the floor with a crash and twitched in temporary stunning.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad