Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"Oh shi-!" Kou cursed as he rolled to the side hearing the demon cycle slam into floor. Kou grunted, but he didn't have time to think as he broke into full stride away from the cycle. He rapidly looked around for an exit or something he could use against the cycle, but there was nothing. The hissing sound of the demon forced Kou to look at it as it seemed it faced him down knowing it had him trapped. "How am I going to get out of this one." he thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Edited post. Review it guyyyys.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Myojin's eyes immediately grew wide opened when the demoniac creature appeared before her. Her instinct was to immediately clutch her dagger as the creature lunged in her direction. "SHUT UP" she immediately shouted before barely dodging the creature, stumbling to a side and getting herself in a fighting stance. Deep inside her, she had the feeling the table would turn around. I can't end like this...
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sacchi looked upon his shadow coming closer to him, and to see it vanish before his eyes on a single, floating card. He got closer, only to find it Blank.

"What's the deal with the card...?"

The area around him started to shift multiple times, past events he had forgotten, and even the talk with the shadow itself. Before finally stopping on the hospital room. Sacchi took the ard in hands and simply stared at it with a pleased smile.

"Seiryu..."

The smile vanished when he realized that, if his shadow was there, and it could push him up to that point. The same should be happening to the rest. He put his magnum on his pocket. Walked to the hospital bed. Put a hand close to the guy and said:

"You just hang in there... Don't worry about me anymore... I've grown, and I can take care of myself now... I will come back for you, soon enough."

Sacchi dashed through the door, and came back to the place he was before, he gazed upon the big shadow in awe, before realizing Hakatsu was there, just in front of one of the doors.

"Hey!" Sacchi shouted, coming closer to him. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
(Strength Room)

Shadow Hoshi dropped her arms and stared at Hoshi intently as she spoke, and when the final words were said the shadow self closed her eyes, a soft smile drawing in her face as she faded away and vanished from sight, leaving a card spinning in front of Hoshi from where her Persona would manifest.

(Hyerophant Room)

The arrow struck Shadow Samui's chest and embedded on it, seemingly making the creature wince as it stopped breathing fire but then it growled even louder and proceeded to spit out volleys of flame aimed at Samui's sides to flank him.

(Sun Room)

Shadow Hei laughed as Hei appeared to be ready for a counter-attack, "That won't work! I'm too fast for, gak!" the large bird screeched as Varnani took a hold of him, allowing Hei to hit it square in the beak. "I see how it is! You're so weak that you can't fend for your own, huh? That's fine by me!" Shadow Hei suddenly let out a paralyzing howl to fend off his attackers.

(Devil Room)

"Grrank!" Shadow Shirou growled as the ice struck him where his firey snakes were located, knocking him down to the floor as the cold seemed to have some serious effect on him.

(Hanged-Man Room)

After Hakatsu's Persona strike, the tether seemed fine, but the door had become cracked open like the others. The Shadow inside didn't seem too concerned, however.

"How, indeed?! Hahaha!" Shadow Kou boomed as he pointed one of his chromic arms towards Kou as it transformed into a hollow tube that began charging up a power shell, "Say good night, forever!" he yelled, letting loose a barrage of energy from a distance to strike Kou down.

(Priestess Room)

"Come here. Your inner wisdom is useless, you're useless! Face your weakness, face me!" Shadow Myojin demanded with a wicked grin, wrapping the whip around Myoji's shin with a surprise attack, sweeping her off-floor, "If you don't, I'll MAKE YOU!" she laughed again, starting to pull the whip towards her and, with it, Myojin herself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Sun Room)

Ayami shivered from the sudden howl from Hei's Shadow, finding it harder to move her body. Damn, I'd better be careful. It's going to be hard to defend like this. The red haired girl looked over to Hei and told him, "Hei, protect yourself. I think I can stop this guy with my powers." She then focused on the fire within herself, Varnani summoning the opposite of Varuna's powers by blasting the shadow with a burning Agi spell.

(Devil Room)

Shirou blinked in surprise as he saw the shadowy creature fall to the ground before he looked to Hori, telling him, "You did that? Incredible!" The senior thought quickly before telling him, "Hey, we ought to take advantage of this...maybe an All-Out Attack or something like that." He then loaded up another bolt in his crossbow and nailed his shadow self square in the chest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hakatsu stopped looking around to see another person coming at him. Luckily, it was a familiar face. He was still hurting a bit from the attack his persona made, but he shook it off and brushed himself off. "I'm fine," he said tersely, "but I am afraid that the others might not be so lucky." He took a second to point towards the cracked door. Commotion could barely be seen through it. "I'll take this door, but I suggest that you check on one of the others. They'll never make it out of this if we don't hurry." With that, he bowed politely, opened the door to the Hanged Man room a bit wider, and entered.

The sight inside was not a pleasant one. There was Kou, and then there was a monster who was attacking him. The monster was unleashing a barrage of energy at the guy. Would he be able to dodge it? Hakatsu looked at his card. "Sharpen his reflexes." With that, he crushed the card. "Alraune!" The woman entangled in her thorny vines with the beautiful roses appeared. She closed her eyes and pointed a hand whimsically at Kou, a small burst of light surrounding him. The persona promptly vanished afterwards. All Hakatsu could do at that particular moment was hope that the persona's efforts were enough to at least help him dodge this attack. This time though, he didn't quite hurt, but he felt a bit tired. The continued use of his persona was not having pleasant effects on his body.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Gotcha!" Sacchi replied, he looked around a second and rushed for the room with the priestress mark on it. Sacchi tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"I didn't really think it was going to be this easy anyways..." He told himself.

He took the card in hands and looked at it, I need this door opened he thought, the card suddenly shattered and above him, a blue-scaled dragon appeared, it shook it's tail and struck it with force on a black tether that was connected to the door. The Dragon vanished after the attack.

"...How come I didn't see that tether?"He told himself, he looked around, to see multiple black tethers attached to every door. He thought for a second, only to stop due to a sharp pain on his chest.

"Dammit... What the hell is this pain?" He said, putting his hand on his chest, trying to minimize the pain. It... Looks like these summonnings don't come for free he thought, his eyes fixed on the shadow.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
"Works for me," Hori smiled as he tightened the grip on his bat, "This ends now!" He shouted as he charged forward, leaping up and bringing his bat down onto the head of the unconcsious shadow.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kou stumbled to his feet and stare down the shadow creature. The barrage of energy balls converging on him.
"This ain't good...."

He suddenly felt a light pass over him. He started to wonder what it was, but he felt a stirring in his body. The fast energy balls didn't seem as fast. He could see them as they approached and he pushed off from side to side avoiding them.

As the last orb hit, he quickly grabbed his night stick that was near him, and charged the demon. He leapt into the air and swung it down aiming for the demon's head in hopes of doing some damage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)