Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hei stepped backwards "Uh-oh! is he mad?" Hei twisted shadow started growing and changing in front of him. He backed off as much as he could before triping on his own legs, falling on his butt "Ouch" He looked up at the large shadow as he slowly stood up "This doesn't look good for me".
To see some of my artwork Click here
"Are you okay?" Ayami looked at Hori in concern, but sighed in relief when she noticed that there wasn't any physical damage on his body. "Hmmm, maybe using their powers takes some of our energy in exchange or something. We'd better be careful." She then brought forth her own card which caused Varnani to appear and cut the second tendril, causing the giant shadow's grasp on the Sun and Devil doors to come loose for the moment. The redhead groaned in light pain similar to Hori, the sharp pain cutting through her senses before her body adjusted. Damn, no wonder he flinched like that. That smarts...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hori stood up, recovering slightly, "Wonder what he's drawing that power from. You check out that one," he said pointing to the sun door as he opened the devil door and walked inside, the door closing behind him. He blinked a bit in surprise, finding himself in what appeared to be a hospital, looking nothing like the room he had just been in, What the hell is this place? he wondered as he looked around the hall.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: @Sacchi: Hey man, I honestly haven't been able to understand your post at all. Your character seems to be on terms with the bad stuff the Shadow has been spouting but by the end he convincingly submits that he's sure the Shadow isn't him... that's kind of overwhelmingly contradictive and I can't make heads or tails of a suitable reaction so... uhm... PM me what you want me to do or something or else I'll be stumped with you. Sorry about it.

@Matt Ishida: I need to know who your Persona's gonna be in order for me to create a Shadow monster.

IC:

(Hyerophant Room)

"You're rrrrright!" Shadow Samui grinned widely, spreading his arms while looking up with a big smile, "No more spotlight for you, it's now MINE!" the shadow cackled before it was engulfed into darkpurple haze and its human skin began peeling off.

The haze grew as the figure inside of it developed and grew larger and larger until it overflowed the room, four large claws divided by pairs at the mid-upper and mid-lower segments protuded out as a platinum coloured tail shot out behind and then two extra footpaws added at the base of the tail, supporting the scaly creature making itself seen as a gigantic red-eyed silver dragon, "I'll kindle your spotlight... with fire!" the dragon roared, breathing a gust of fire over Samui.

(Hanged-Man Room)

"Deluded, are we?" Shadow Kou chuckled, "That's fine. I'll take care of it all, just about now!" he cried in joy as he hugged himself, exploding into laughter as well as power as a pillar of dark energy began conglomerating around him, blocking view of the shadow-self.

"From now on, the road'll be all mine!" The shadow said as the pillar vanished and from it a large motorcycle emerged, attempting to crush Kou. The motorcycle had no rider, and its front in fact was the torso of a metallic fiend with a long serpent-like tongue and it hissed like one.

(Strength Room)

"Kill? Power?" Shadow Hoshi repeated disdaintfully as she deflated, turning into a more docile version of itself, "What for? Existance is all I desire out of this wretched world... A wretched world that is dominated by irrationality, by people who can only see what their eyes want to see, a world that does nothing to favor me or my good qualities..." she sobbed, "Why does it torture us so? So much potential, and all that's worth about us is how we look or how many stalkers we have on our trail... I simply don't exist for others. I depend on others to exist... I depend on Yui to exist..." she giggled madly.

(Moon Room)

Having been knocked to the floor and from it the Shadow of Hakatsu stared up at him. It condensed those ambar eyes into Hakatsu's as if it was peering into his soul. The creature stood up and smiled gently, starting to glow before it faded into nothingness, and only a blank card was left spinning in the air in front of Hakatsu.

(Devil Room)

"Ahaha ha ha ha hahaha!" Shadow Shirou growled out in pleasure as the arrow embedded into his arm and tore it clean off, the limb falling to the floor before it disintegrated into nothingness, the missing section suddenly sprouting a new arm made of the same energy revolving around him as the mass of dark purple began to grow larger and larger.

The dark purple haze disappeared all of a sudden with the roar of a mighty creature, the once-human-looking shadow now having taken the form of a black-striped red lion with several snakes coming out of his open maw, "Your life is now mine!" it roared powerfully, the snakes suddenly shooting into Shirou's direction.

(Priestess Room)

"Fantastic! So let me tell you what you are in reality, then!" Shadow Myojin giggled macabrily, clutching her hands together with a tooth-clenching grin as she began to fade from view and change form while a dark purple cloud engulfed her.

The girl exploded out as her form drastically changed, her energy cackling right about everywhere around her. Standing before Myojin was a tall monster several times her height, mimicking a female demon in appearance which had red and black scale patterns erratically covering her beautiful but deadly body, a whip being held in her hands, "You are NOTHING!" she madly laughed, lunging in Myojin's direction and lashed out with her powerful whip.

(Temperance Room)

Shadow Sacchi smiled briefly, not having paid attention to any of the flashbacks or images since it was all directly being fed to its brain by Sacchi himself. The shadow self nodded and gently approached to his other self, vanishing from his view all the while until nothing but a clear spinning card was left hovering in front of Sacchi.

(Sun Room)

"Hahahaha! I'm not you, is it? That's right. You're weak. I'm strong! And that's ALL that matters!" Shadow Hei roared as all of a sudden two massive black wings erupted from the pillar of corrupted energy and a tremendously loud squawk of a bird tore through the veil of dark purple surrounding the largest darkened avian with chunks of its body torn off, revealing hollow insides and bones, "And you, you don't matter anymore to me!" the monster cried, lunging at Hei headstraight.

(Digitized Plains)

Hyerophant, Hanged-Man and Priestess all began to glow the same radiant as Sun and Devil, but Moon had a different effect. The door with The Moon imprint actually blew apart and with it did the tether connected to it, dealing damage to the Shadow it was attached to, which rocked but only lightly as it was too absorbed into its own pleasure.

The organic cable that Varuni and Varuna attacked, however, hardly showed any effects of going down, but the vibrations the blows caused actually were strong enough to force the door it was connected to open for them to peek inside.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yui has nothing to do with this.." Hoshi said, her normally calm facade fading slowly. "She is not the problem.. You're not even the problem.. I understand it now. I've been trying to live in a world that just doesn't exist. Where appearances matter less, and intelligence is what people will notice.. " she sighed and dropped her bag on the floor, taking several cautious steps toward her shadow self. "The truth is, I've been trying to do what I know is impossible. Only instead of being in two places at once.. I've tried to be two different people in the same space.. That's what created you..." as she came within range of it, she gently touched the shadow's arm. "I'd like to stop trying to split myself in two... And.. I'd like for you to help me with that." she said, staring into what appeared to be her own eyes.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
"You won't blank me out!" Samui started, noticing the reality of the shadow's existence as he quickly rolled out of the way of the flame that passed alongside him, with a hard gulp as he pulled back the arrow and gritted his teeth. "I'll strive to understand, strive to realize the truth of both sides rather then just my own!" He roared, letting go of an arrow towards the dragon as he went to draw another. He knew that the shadow was not him, but now he was alone against the dragon. He would have to try, no matter the situation regardless.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Shit!" Hei tried to dodge the attack by jumping to the side, but wasn't quick enough to avoid the attack completely. The monster scratching his arm just enough to make him bleed, screeming in pain Hei stood up again with some effort. "I can't find the damn door" He thought as he looked around, the door had vanished "What now?". Then he saw the beast and knew what he had to do "No choice but to fight". Hei jumped at the shadow gripping his brass-knuckes hard and delivered a punch to it's beak.
To see some of my artwork Click here
(Sun Room)

Ayami noticed that the there were people inside of the Sun and Devil rooms once they were opened, the girl noticing that they were their classmates. "What? That's Hei!" She went along with Hori's plan and entered the room before noticing the shadowy creature Hei was facing off against. "Hei-san! Don't worry, I'm here to help!" The red haired girl panted as she summoned Varnani to help Hei, a pink skinned Persona grappling with the shadow, while Hei went in for an attack. "Oooh, he's strong, I can feel it..."

(Devil Room)

Shirou started to panic lightly once he realized his attack was useless as he did his best to roll out of the way of the snakes' strike. The senior panted as his sickly body was sweating all over. "Shit...there's got to be something I can do..." He then looked over and noticed Hori entering. "What? Wait, I know you. Hori? We thought you and Ayami disappeared. C'mon, let's get out of here. This guy had his arm blown off and he wasn't even phased by it." He stood up and joined his fellow student, while clutching his crossbow tightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hori froze for a second as he stared up at the berserk shadow, "Varuna!" he shouted quickly, smashing the card once again in his hand. The ghostly visage appeared again infront of him, though this time it's arm was bladeless, it held it's hand out towards the red lion, a small chunk of ice forming infront of him and suddenly flying at it, smacking the lion in the head. As hori moved towards Shirou, he couldn't help but notice a strange feeling of exhaustion, These powers, there's something strange about them. Looks like they don't come for free. he thought, standing infront of Shirou, holding his bat infront of him, "Don't worry, I think I can stop this thing." he said, wishing he felt as confident as he tried to sound.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hakatsu shielded himself and ducked back as there was an explosion nearby. A door-shaped hole was now present in the wall of the area. It seemed to lead back to the area he was before. He remembered that the others had checked out some of the other doors. Did they go through the same thing he did? He looked at the card before him. What was it supposed to be? Slowly, he reached his hand out to grab it. It was blank, so what was the deal? Flashes of the scenes he had just witnessed appeared in his mind, and he remembered what he had been trying to tell himself. As he smiled, something began to take shape on the card. Upon completion, Hakatsu gazed in awe. There was a beautiful woman on the card, floating in space surrounded by long, thorny stems with roses scattered here and there. Her gentle eyes were closed and her long, blonde hair appeared full of life.

"Alraune," Hakatsu whispered and held the card close to his heart. For a few moments, he stayed that way, but then opened his eyes and realized that there was no telling what was going on with the others. His smile vanished, and he hurriedly left the room he was in only to catch sight of a huge shadow in the area he had been before with everybody else. The other doors were still there, but they were closed, except for two which had opened just a bit. A few others were radiating. Were they trapped? Surely the rooms with the doors open wouldn't have people trapped within? He had to open the other doors. He rushed over to one radiating door that happened to have the symbol of the Hanged Man on it.

"More tarot references," he whispered, not like noise really mattered. "Then again, mine was the Moon." He tried opening the door, but it was useless. With his fists, he pounded upon it. With his feet, he kicked it. But the door refused to budge. He looked at the card again for strength, his hands trembling slightly, and his thumbs pressing down on the card. "I need a way to get through this door," he spoke aloud pleadingly with his eyes closed. It was then that the card shattered under the pressure his thumbs had applied. The woman on the card appeared above him and tackled a black tether that was connecting the large shadow in the middle of the area and the door he was trying to open. Immediately after the attack, the woman vanished.

"Wow, I-I didn't even realize that tether was there," he said, but suddenly cringed in pain. "Owww....w-what's wrong? That really hurt." He looked around. What was up with this large shadow thing anyway? He forgot about the door for a moment and took the time to notice that there were tethers linked to other doors as well. What in the world was going on? There was too much to worry about at the moment. He rubbed his forehead, desperately in need of some headache medicine. "I don't know what to do..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA