Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
OOC: My apologies for taking so long. Dreaded boredom induced lazyness is wearing me down D:

IC:

(Moon Room)

"Strong willed? Don't make me laugh! Weaklings are those who cannot bring themselves to embrace the truth about themselves, and what does that make you? What does that make US?" Shadow Hakatsu countered, almost cackling as he held by his face with a hand, "I'm not going to let this beat me. I'm strong, and he's wrong. Is that what your strong will equals to? Spare me this charade! You're nothing but a waste of space in the world, and you can't even bring yourself to accep that fact. Now you will slowly fade into blackness to never be remembered again, moping over your sad life for years to come... Yes, that is why I, what WE represent! Ah-hahahaha!" he began to derangedly laugh.

(Temperance Room)

"Death, that is all I yearn for. Nobody trusts me and I do not wish to trust my self with those that cannot be trusted. The balance escapes me, and therefore I'm out of line for everybody else. The world would be better off without me!" Shadow Sacchi convincingly spoke, a similar magnum revolver appearing in his hand as he slowly pointed it at his own temple, "C'mon, death is sweet. Sweet as the fragance of the lily, that of which we want the most at the moment. That is all you want, and you know I'm right, because I'm you. Hehehehe."

(Hyerophant Room)

"What is that? Perfection's such a relative subject to speak about. Leadership, dominance, now THAT is more interesting!" Shadow Samui mocked, grinning over at his counterpart, "I'm worthless. Like any other worthless human being, I want to stand out, to have the spotlight over me so I can feel what it's like to be THERE and THEN! But when will that be? No matter what I do, the finish line keeps being dragged on and on... Justice does not exist. Only the strong and the weak are the ones that become definitive at any given moment! And what am I?" the limp ambar-eyed male sadistically grinned, piercing Samui with his glare, "Do I dare? Of course I do! I'm WEAK! Worthless! Do you want me to cry to make it seem more realistic? Hoo-hee-hee-hahaha!"

(Priestess Room)

Shadow Myojin grinned, "That's right!" she cheered, before her grin formed into a malicious condescending smirk, "Or is it...? I know the real reason we push everyone away... we're jealous of those girls! While we decided to stray away to play with the boys, the so called dumb girls became prettier than us, and waaaaay more popular. We thought that we were doing the best, allowing ourselves to be different and to fight against the flow of the tide... That's how we were rewarded. We're the outcast now, nobody likes us, and they'll sooner go for a brainless pair of boobs than to hear US instead! Hee. Oh my, our plan to be special kind of backfired on us, didn't it? Hee-hee-hee."

(Hanged Man Room)

"Maybe you're right," Shadow Kou nonchalantly shrugged, some sparks of energy flying off his aura, "Maybe you're the fake, taking the place in life that does not correspond to you. We don't deserve it, all we do is whine about our life while we take everything that others cringe to have for granted. Yet, that is all we do. Whine, and never take action. That's what makes me useless, that's what makes YOU useless, doesn't it?"

(Devil Room)

"Hm-hm-hm, bwahahaha! That's right! Say it again!" Shadow Shirou laughed as dark gas began enveloping him fully, making him glow a bright purple before his human form's shell began to peel away as it continued laughing louder and louder.

(Strength Room)

"It wouldn't be as fun otherwise, would it?" Shadow Hoshi gritted her teeth together in a malicious but confident grin, "Why waste time doubting myself and trying to figure what this thing's true agenda is with rationality when all I really need is to seriously kick its ass, right?" the eerie-eyed girl smiled with her arms folded over her chest, "Oh, of course. Inferiority-complex, I forgot about such a touchy detail, forgive me?" she sarcastically laughed as she displayed that she was directly probing into her mind via some mystical unexplainable method.

(Sun Room)

"Ohhhhh! Yes! This is it!" Shadow Hei laughed, drown in power as he clutched his stomach and kept his mad laughter up, black energy seeming to gather at the base of his feet, "Time to show everyone what REAL power is!" he smirked and his ambar eyes shone a last time before his whole human form was warped and consumed by the accumulating mystic power.

(Digitized Plains)

The mass of blob in the center moaned in delight as two of the tethers connected to it began glowing radiantly, the doors with a Sun and a Devil imprint beggining to shine an eerie golden at their crests as energy began to overflow from them and gather at the center, where the Shadow was feeding and growing larger and larger with each passing second. A distinct reaction showed that the glowing doors' locks were also glowing as if ready to be opened.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Worthless?" Samui paused, and then slowly a small smirk began to curve over his lips. No, he knew in his mind he wasn't worthless. Someone would find worth in him, he wasn't some stone that could be kicked away, used and then forgotten about. Even if it was only one person, he thought, then he would have some significance. He knew right there and then. "I don't need a spotlight, I don't need a moment. Cry all you want, because you're just a stepping stone for me to learn the truth. You're. Not. ME!" He roared, pulling his bow back from his side and another of the sharpened wooden arrows slid into position.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kou gripped his night stick tighter, a pause as he took in this shadow's words. "You know nothing." his tone darkened as he stared into those yellow eyes of his twin. "How can I take my life for granted when it's nothing but strings attached to it? That I am merely a puppet to someone that has there own ideas for me? To reject that notion doesn't make me useless.....I am not useless....." He pointed a finger to the shadow. "AND YOU ARE NOT ME!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Those doors," Hori pointed out, "Whatever this thing is something about those doors are giving it strength." he figured, pointing towards the closer of the two the one with the mark of the sun on it, "I don't know what that thing is but if it attacks us like the other two it'd be a good idea to cut off whatever's giving it strength first." he said over towards Ayami as he moved quietly towards the sun door, hoping not to draw the blob's attention as he did.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Your agenda hasn't been hard to figure out. You plan to kill everyone, and somehow gain power from it. And you're probably going to throw some sort of world domination thing in there just so you can truly be a walking cliche." Hoshi replied, her expression entirely unchanging. "You've also revealed something fairly important in that I now know that you can only read my conscious thoughts.. Because the right answer would have been.. I'm stubborn."
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
You've had enough of this, haven't you? Give it to him!

Hakatsu was trembling now, but he didn't know why. The voice of his instincts was telling him to give the person before him something, but what? Was this what the other him was trying to convey? He shouldn't have to think before reacting all the time. What was his will? It definitely wasn't strong, if it existed at all. He moved in the direction his foster family steered him. With interactions with other people, his lack of contribution--lack of will to speak or communicate--caused him to have less friends than most people. So how could he honestly stand there and say that HE of all people had a strong will when there were so many others who could truly proclaim that?

How can I say something like that!! The thought roared through his mind.

He walked up slowly to his shadow self and looked right into his eyes, his own brows furrowed in anger, but a slight smile upon his face appeared in response to the happiness he had found in the truth. "I am a waste of space upon this earth," he said gently. "But I won't let a jackass like you tell me that!!" He raised a fist and slammed it with everything he had into his other self's cheek. All the anger fueled his blow; he didn't know if it was the right thing to do, but he knew now. Being the way he was, emotionless and indifferent, wasn't going to let him get very far in life. By that, he would be steeped in depression for the rest of his existence, just like the shadow self said.

"I hope I showed you," he said. "I hope I showed you that my will may not have been strong, but it does exist. The truth you have spoken is something that has taken root in my heart." He placed a hand over his heart in emphasis. "And it will never leave me. I guess I should say thank you for it, so I will." He bowed deeply. "Thank you so much. Know that I might not change on the outside, the message you have placed in my soul will forever remain there, and I will be aware of that option, should I wish my life to have meaning...once again."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Good idea." Ayami quietly followed Hori to the Sun door as well, feeling a bit repulsed by the slimy tether and the nearby shadow growing. "Hmmm, so should we just cut it?" The red haired girl groaned as she realized she didn't have any sort of cutting tool, only the brass knuckles she had taken from the confiscated weapons box at the school.

(The Devil Room)

Shiroi gritted his teeth in both fear and anger. His heart thumped harder upon seeing his twisted visage across the room become more warped with shadowy powers. "S-Shut up!" He then fired the crossbow in his hands, striking his shadow self in the arm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No, no, no" Myojin clutched her head with her hands gently. "That's not it. You don't know anything" She started, obviously losing control over any rational thought she could possibly still have at the moment. "I am not an outcast. I don't want to pretend to be something I am not. I am what I am nothing more" She continue before then finally adding. "You are not me. You don't know me. You are not me" She repeated the last bit again.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sacchi looked up upon his shadow, his words made sense, they ringed in his mind, he heard them again and again... But then he realized...

"...The world would be better off with me?" He said

Sacchi slowly got up, and looked his shadow straight in the face.

"Funny isn't it? How a single sentence can turn the table?" Sacchi started to laugh like he was a maniac "If you're really me buddy, then tell me. What are you forgetting?" Sacchi grinned "I do not know about these people, I don't even know about my own parents. However, if there's one person I have to trust in, a person I know who will always trust me, and a person who needs my help... It's him."

The place suddenly flashed, for a split second there were several doctors and a guy, about 17 years old on a hospital bed, before the place turned into the Weeping Lily Meadow again.

"He gave me this life, I owe my life to him, My life would have no significance without him... I was a coward, I made a mistake... But that's no reason to stop living!" Sacchi started to glare at his shadow "If I really thought of suicide, I would have gone to the Tree-Ocean of Hourai a long time ago! Just because I was a coward for a single moment he is in this state, even if it is my fault, IT'S STILL NO REASON TO COMMIT SUICIDE!"

His sanity was coming back into shape, the weeping lily meadow shattered, the black room was back, and it suddenly turned into the hospital room, there were no doctors this time, only one, lone guy on the hospital bed.

"Do you understand why I have to keep on living...?"

Another Sacchi, a projection of him entered the hospital room and sat near the hospital bed. This was simply the manifestation of one of Sacchi's memories.

"Do you understand why I have to trust others...?"

Sacchi's projection left the room after some crying, the place shattered again in the black room.

"After that day I tried to run away, to run from my problems, I thought I wasn't strong enough to face them. Thanks to you I have recovered such memories... And Thanks to you I now know why to keep living."

Sacchi starts to laugh, he notices how things are right now. "Suicide was just the best way to run from everything, and make sure not to get into any troubles. But now I have a reason for living again, running away at the first problem isn't gonna cut it, he has gone through so much because of me, and I can't run away now. I have to stop blaming myself for what happened that fateful day... And besides, he can't be my only friend, it's only common sense to have lots of them, right? First step is to trust in yourself, second to trust in others." Sacchi takes his magnum and points it to his own head "I feel kind of ashamed though, it was needed for my freaking shadow to come here and make me realize it, kinda embarrassing if you ask me." He points the magnum to the ground.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Hori glanced down at his own bat, it'd be useless as a cutting tool too, "Hmm, I got an idea." he glanced back up at the tendril, holding out his hand, the small card from the velvet room materializing in his hand, "Varuna!" He shouted, crushing the card in his hand, the persona sealed inside it materializing infront of him. Varuna's hand split open, the long boney blade extending out of it as he swung forward, cleaving through the tendril. Hori flinched slightly, feeling a short but sharp pain run through his body, What, the heck was that? Felt like something hurt me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad