Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
OOC: Guys, feel free to customize your characters' rooms to your aesthetical likings. (As in, feel free to add buildings, to turn the particular room into a cave, forest, whatever your characters' inner problems reflect) If you want me to do it for you for any particular reason, just PM me!

IC:

(Velvet Room)

"Ah, marvelous!" Igor delightfully smiled and clapped his gloved hands together twice, "You two have summoned your Personae!"

Dorothea put aside her cup, which all of a sudden digitized and faded into indiscernable particles, "Remarkable," the woman said, taking a step forwards again, reaching outwards with an open palm to absorb the glow of the cards to her fingers, which she then pressed onto the compendium, which then promptly closed.

"Now, I am sure you must feel tired after this taxing experience, but I am afraid that your powers will not keep you safe from much longer in the real world, you two must wake up and attend to your responsibilities," Igor said with a smile that lacked purpose or intent, "Worry not, we shall take a look at your progress, and each time you acquire a new power, Dorothea here will make sure to make a record of it. For now, hold on to these."

After the blue cards vanished from sight and empowered both Ayami and Hori respectively, two new, velvety sparkles appeared in front of their eyes, forming two identical, small keys that hovered not very far from their faces.

Igor continued, "The next time you come here, it shall be of your own free will. Farewell for now. I have a feeling you two will be very interesting guests. Hmhmhm."

Everything began to fade from that point onwards.

(Digitized Plains)

"The call... answer the call... I am hungry..." a black figure said from the center of the plains, its blobby midsection projecting particularly darkened tethers of energy that were keeping every single door that surrounded the area locked, some black energy being poured into these tethers and slowly being absorbed by the blob.

(Hanged Man Room)

"Heh. I'm glad we agree on what a loser is," Kou's warped voice paused.

(Devil Room)

"Am I?" Shirou's warped voice snarled back, "Maybe YOU are the shadow, instead! Always sulking about health, always giving in to the temptation of just considering yourself different just because you're handicapped. That's how you really feel, don't you? "Let's show them what I can do." My ass. And do you know why all this is true?"

(Moon Room)

"To what end?" Hakatsu's warped voice countered, "They don't want anything to do with you. We aren't anyone special. And we always kill whatever kind of chance we get at being social with our remarkable skills at being dicks. They probably all just think I'm an empty shell, never talking, never telling them how I feel about anything. I must be a coward! Hiding behind an illusion of being strong-willed while all there is in me is an endless sea of sorrow, washing over this self-pity I'll never be able to get away from. I must torture myself, make it so nobody else has to suffer like me. If I show I'm inhuman, maybe they'll think I'm better. That has to work! That's what you're thinking, isn't it? And isn't it curious how I know all of this? Well, that's easy to answer..." it paused briefly.

(Strength Room)

"Ah! Of course. Why don't we just speak rationally, hm? After all, that's your way of proving anyone you're always calm and collected, right? Hee-hee, but you can't fool me. After all, Yui is so much more popular than we are, boys flock over her and her flexibility... it's not fair that she's got so much more than we do, and yet, we're smarter than her, and we're not getting any attention!" Hoshi's warped voice cried with growing desperation, "Smarts aren't as good as looks in here. With my so called 'superior' intellect, I should've guessed that right off the bat. But what else can I do? I don't have that kind of confidence... And you know all I'm saying is true," it paused.

(Hyerophant Room)

"Haha! Yes! I almost had forgotten! How could I ever forget how easy it is to always do the right thing? Oh wait," Samui's warped voice began cackling in delight as it seemed, "When did I ever do the right thing? Let's go and threaten the upperclassman with half-assed arguments to involve ourselves with his own half-assed arguments! What a delightful conversation! Hey, you know what we should've done? We should've punched him. After all, that's all I wanted to do. I wanted to seize control of the situation, and I wanted everyone to do what I had in mind. But I'm such an insignificant little person. All I'll ever be able to do is to speak, because that doesn't require any effort, right? Doing things out silly emotions... Now that's something different! Maybe we should try doing that more often. Why, you're thinking that you'd like to punch me instead, aren't you? Well, I've got news to you, my narcissistic friend. You won't want to do that..."

(Priestess Room)

"Aw, yes! Let's act all tough and brave now. Cute guys like that, don't they?" Myojin's warped voice taunted, "I'm so useless. I can't even lie to myself! Puh. All I ever wanted was to be accepted by people as I was, but all I always manage to do is push those that want to be around me away. Girls are stupid, they're always talking about petty things I don't care about. Who wants to be pretty? Who cares about clothes? They can all go to hell. Men understand me better, but... They don't want a 'different' girl. They don't want me. I suck. That's why nobody loves me, that's why I need to victimize myself, and that's why I'll always sob to myself in order to make everyone near me out of pity... Boo-hoo! I'm so lame. Do you want to know why?"

(Sun Room)

"If all I'm spouting is bullshit, why so agitated, buddy?" Hei's warped voice continued without any apparent intention to stop, "I've beaten up many people because I didn't like them. Why? Because they used to be bullies. Something felt wrong all of a sudden at that point though. Bullies beat up people because they don't like people. Did that make me any different?" the voice asked, "Now here I am, seeking redemption in myself, when I perfectly know there is no such thing. My revelation is this: I'm scum, and I should've never attempted to become stronger," the voice cackled more at Hei's restlessness, "What's wrong? I thought I didn't know anything about you. Or maybe, this all is true..."

(Temperance Room)

"Hehehe. Still trying hard to catch, that's fine. I like that about us," Sacchi's warped voice amusedly said, "After all, what's better than a challenge I can put ahead of myself, thinking I can best it without any effort? That's all there really is to it, isn't there?" the voice paused, "But nothing is enough. Nothing ever is enough. That's why this 'trust' is only a fleeting sensation I'm using to defend myself. This isn't a challenge I can easily best it, let alone on my own. That's why I need people around me, but I'm alone now. Nobody will trust me, and I'll continue fooling myself until I'm lost to insanity, that bullet in the magnum keeps becoming more and more of a pleasant solution, doesn't it?" the voice softly laughed, "What's the matter? Afraid? I don't think you want to see who I am, because you keep fighting a losing battle against your own wits. But I'll amuse you..."

(All Arcanna Rooms)

From the darkness within the respective rooms, a total of ten figures emerged out into the open. One per room, and all of them being surrounded by an uncanny blue aura.

The aura people began walking towards their respective counterparts, each of them looking exactly the same as the people they were facing with the exception that their eyes were inhumanely yellow. After all ten figures made sure their counterparts would be able to see what they looked like, the scenery began to change in the rooms, and as they kept talking and briefly paused, all of them screamed with delight a single sentence:

"Because I AM You!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hakatsu listened to what the voice had to say, and seriously began questioning his own way of thinking. No, no. Don't start doing that, idiot. He's just trying to confuse you, he thought desperately, seeking for escape. When he saw himself step out of the shadows, however, he knew of only two possibilities for this situation: either this was some sort of sick trick, or the person standing before him...was actually speaking the truth. And he was leaning towards the latter.

Then, things began to twist and turn, the shadows churning. In a matter of seconds, he found himself standing in his parents's bedroom...the bedroom of his real parents. His counterpart was there as well. The room looked trashed: the bed was in disarray, and there were broken vases and lamps strewn about the place. Blood smeared the walls--his mother's blood. He knew this was the crime scene, even if his mother's body was nowhere to be found.

"W-what is this? This is...nonsense," Hakatsu barely uttered as the sadness trapped within him presented itself again for the first time in many years. "Why d-does it matter that I act strong-willed? I am...to some extent. They don't need to hear my story...or my feelings. Right?" He was questioning himself again...and quite literally, too, seeing as how his counterpart was standing before him.

You fool! You ARE strong! Are you gonna let this imposter pull you in?!

His thoughts resonated with great power in his mind, but he kind of didn't want to believe them. It was this instinct that had guided him ever since his parents had died. It was time to see what this other instinct had to say for once.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The scenery started to change, from such a dark-ish place it became a... Rather pleasent place...

It was a gigantic meadow, full of one simple, but beautiful type of flower, it was night, and a gentle breeze passed through the environment, Sacchi looked up, the starry night, no clouds in the sky, and the full moon... What a beautiful scenery...

Sacchi looked to the sides, the meadow went as far as the eye could see, it seemed endless, Sacchi held his breath and kneleed down for a moment, he took a single flower in his hand, he got up, took some air, and looked at the flower...

It was the weeping lily, a beautiful little flower... With a poison so strong a single smell could kill an adult... Sacchi's face turned pale, he let go of the flower. He knew what this meant,this was how he wanted to die, in an endless meadow of weeping lilies, under the perfect starry sky during a full moon. The perfect way to die, as much as he told himself that suicide was for the weak, he was thinking of it all the time, without even realizing it...

Sacchi fell to his knees, he put his gun on the ground and his left hand holding his head, This... Is not true... I'm not alone... I trust them... I... I... he thought to himself, he closed his eyes, a tear rolled through his cheek as he realized that what he was saying was the truth, there was no escaping it, he was alone, left to fight himself.

"Dammit..." was all he could say, questions, answers, contradictions, realizations, and denials rushed through his head extremely fast. He wasn't thinking straight, nor did he thought that he could...
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
As the area around him blended into several colours from the infinite darkness, Samui found himself standing n a field under the night sky. The clouds that materialized for a moment faded to reveal the black night sky, lit up only by thousands of tiny little clusters of stars. The floor beneath him was a field of flowers. Lilacs. Swaying gently in the breeze with several white roses around in patches.

The white roses around him however, appeared to be splashed with blood. And some, withered and turned black. That was his problem.

Justice. Truth. He had always fought for such things, so he could trust and believe in people. Even if he needed to turn to violence for a brief moment, he never doubted himself. Even if he calmed himself down, that violent thought came to him without remorse, without guilt he had even thought about such things. The shadow was right, and he cringed at that fact. Yet, something was wrong, definitely wrong with the shadow's analysis.

"I have made mistakes." Samui find his voice again, lifting his head up slowly from looking at the flowers scattered around them. Although their fragrance was divine, the truth was harder to bear. "But nothing is perfect..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Suddenly a bright light flashed and she was blinded momentarily by the intense light. Once her eyes adjusted to the light around, she was finally able to notice where she was. A garden filled with roses. The kind of flowers ever so pretty yet deceiving for they have thorns to hurt others.

Myojin looked around. The scenery was pretty, and she had to admit that, but something didn't feel right nonetheless. "I don't want to know anything from you" She responded softly before looking at her own shadow."Just because I don't like the same as the other girls, doesn't make them stupid. I don't care either if men find me different. I only want to befriends with people despite their gender" Myojin looks down, rather sadly. "I push them away yes but not for those motives. It's because I don't know how to deal with others without hurting them" she admitted.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure, whatever you say. Now you going to show yourself or you going to waste my time further?" he called out clenching his night stick as he waited for the owner of the voice to come forward. When the form appeared, Kou looked on with confusion. How could there be two of him. "Yeah right, sorry pal. There is only one of me in this world or any world hopefully." he said spinning his night stick and getting into a defensive posture. "And sorry to break it to ya, you're not me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Digitized Plains)

Ayami suddenly awoke, startled by what had occurred. She knew it wasn't any dream. It was far too vivid, though she couldn't tell for sure it was reality either that she had experienced. In any case, she had the proof of the encounter in the Velvet Room, a tarot card with the image of Varnani imprinted on its side. "My God..."

She then looked around and a large shadow in the distance of the virtual dimension they appeared to be in, causing her to cover her mouth, lest she arouse its attention before she was ready for battle. She noticed Hori had been unconscious near her and the redhead quickly sneaked over to him and whispered, "Hori...wake up...we have trouble..."

(Devil Room)

The shadows in Shirou's chamber seemed to fade away, revealing a rather stark world that slowly materialized into a hospital hall of sorts. The black haired man gritted his teeth as he heard what seemed to be the joyous laughter of children slowly becoming cries of agony. The stark walls were becoming splashed with a gruesome red.

Shirou started to breathe harder once he saw what appeared to be his shadowy counterpart appear before him. The image was the least of his worries however as he absorbed the shadow's stinging words. "No...I'm not like that...I was just a little jealous of those healthy kids...I'm not a shadow...I'm not like you murderers..." He aimed his weapon towards his shadow self and glared vehemently. "You're not me."

OOC: He said the secret words! He said the secret words! *blows celebration horn* Mr. Miyamoto has just won an all-expense free boss fight! Enjoy your painful struggle! (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Huh?" Hori got up to his knees, feeling strangely heavy as he looked up, seeing the slowly growing mass of shadow, "What the? What is that thing?" he said quietly as he stood up, "It looks like those other things we fought, just alot bigger."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fascinating illusion, but what is its real agenda? Hoshi thought as her doppelganger formed out of the darkness. "If you were truly me, I would not be here, because as you should know.. It is impossible for one being to be in multiple places at a single moment in time." she smiled an almost cocky smile. "I would rather have a few good friends than have any number of people I don't know pawing after me like a bunch of animals." Is that how I really feel though...? I mean, it would be nice to get some attention for a change.. "Besides.. Bringing all of us together, even if no one in the group had liked each other before.. Life or death situations have a way of building relationships." Stop doubting yourself.. This shadow seems to know you as well as you know yourself. Or at least it wants you to think that. Stop being rational and start plotting how to kick some serious ass! she told herself.

"Do you know the one thing that truly makes me set myself to a higher mental standard than the other students?" she asked aloud, calmly slipping her book bag down to her wrist again. "It's not what most of them would think." she added as the room's scenery coalesced into a perfect replica of the school's gymnasium.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Hei didn't know what was happening, suddenly a guy almost exactly like him appeared out of the darkness and the room had warped into some type of cinema "Damn, what's going on here? is this some type of joke? some kind of TV show?" Suddenly on the screen of the cinema images appeared, all of them showing Hei beating the crap at some thugs like some kind of flashback "What is this? this isn't right! This gotta be a joke, a dream, please let me wake up?" Hei grabbed his head in desperation "Why are you doing this to me, if you really are me then you wouldn't do this, you... you..." Hei pointed the yellow eyed boy with a finger in accusation "YOU ARE NOT ME!!"
To see some of my artwork Click here