Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"Hey, kind of neat. I knew someone that could do that with a puppet." Kou said with a bit of sarcasm as he glanced around the dark room. The source of the voice alluded him as it continued to go on about his life and inner struggle.

"Speak for yourself whoever you are. A loser is someone that doesn't know there is a catch to life. Now, care to show yourself, and let us see who is the puppet and the puppeteer?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Devil Room)

"What the?!" Shirou shivered upon hearing that voice call out like that. It sounded warped and yet just like his own. The lanky senior then gritted his teeth and answered back. "Humph, you're just another one of those shadows. Just a fancy trick." He aimed his weapon, but couldn't find a target in the dark background.

(The Velvet Room)

Deep within... Ayami stopped looking within the reflective tile and tried to meditate and follow Dorothea's instructions. She shivered a little, surprised by how black and empty it felt as she dug deep within herself. Her mind grew deeper to the origin point, a small flash of pink radiating within. Is this my Persona or something else? Her metaphysical self tried to grab what was centered within her soul, peeling away the blackness that was weighing it down.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hakatsu blinked and looked around. Where was the source of the voice? Well, whatever was mocking him was doing a pretty good job in terms of voice. Just a little distortion. "You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea," he replied to the voice, no emotion present in his voice. "Become popular and pick out the smart people to join my army. I must say it is a flawless idea." He paused for a moment and shook his head. "But it's not MY idea. I would have executed such a plan by now. MY idea is just to live. If I make friends, then so be it. If I wind up alone, then that's fine, too. How can I be afraid of being alone? I was alone for most of my childhood. I've gotten used to it."

And it was true he had. He remembered being only 4 years old when his parents died, his mother by murder and his father by disease. It was all in the same year. Thinking back on it now didn't bother him; he had come to terms with it. But a four year old kid...he just cried and cried. In the orphanage, he was alone. Even when he was adopted 8 years later by the Inagawa's, he still felt terribly alone, but it was by that time that he was used to it. His emotions faded from existence as he roamed the world...alone.

"So, it seems as though you've missed the mark," he concluded. "Perhaps you would like to try again? Or shall you leave me be so I might continue my search for those who have gone missing?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Wow, no pressure. Hori thought as he focused on the spinning card, trying to see something in the darkness, he sighed a bit, This is easily the strangest dream I've ever had. he closed his eyes, trying to focus on, something, the girl's orders were strange at best.

Thou art I, and I am thou.

Hori opened his eyes, glancing around a bit, specifically at the others in the room, wondering if one of them had said it, then noticed the card, an odd grayish blue glow forming in the center of it. And as he focused on it it slowly grew larger and took shape.

From the sea of thy soul I have come, my name is...

As Hori watched the shape grew more recgonizable, taking on a humanoid form, black and grayish blue skin, with bony armor covering it's forearms as well as it's chest and shoulders, a tall bony protrusion covering part of it's face and rising up like a hate, it's right forearm split open, a large boney blade extending outward from it.

Varuna

OOC:

Varuna for anyone who thinks my description isn't good enough lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hoshi stared into the darkness of the room, analyzing every bit of information she could find, which wasn't much until the voice.. her voice rang out. Someone, or something is just trying to mess with me.. right? I don't really feel that way.. she thought, but even as she thought it, she knew that the voice was at least partially right. She did consider herself to be better than most of her classmates. But near the end of its speech, she shook her head, doing her best to remain calm in spit of the circumstances. "You might fool others with your little impressions, but it won't work on me." she said, though she almost sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than anything.

"Yui is a friend.. and I would never use her for anything." she said a little louder, ignoring the fact that if anyone were observing, they would think she was just talking to herself. "And if you knew me half as well as you think.. You'd know that I am happy with the people I know already."
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Staring at the darkness intently and feeling scared in himself, Samui tried to grasp at himself to stay strong. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, before then murmuring. "I don't know what you are... but you're not me. They are worth my time, everyone is worth my time. If I can help them, if I can guide them to any truth or success... that would make me happy." He muttered, feeling himself a little more confident before then opening his eyes. "I may not be a good leader, maybe.... but at least I can face myself on that flaw!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What? Who's there?" Myojin looked in all directions but it was almost impossible to see any frame through that darkness. "It...It seems my voice but distorted" She thought for herself before speaking out loud. "What are you saying? It doesn't make sense. I don't just sit and wait. I don't wait for anyone to save me." She tried to sound sure of her own words.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hei felt an irritated, not from the voice but the words it spoke made him furious "Shut the hell up! I don't know who you are, but stop pretending to be me! Stop using my voice and show yourself!" Hei looked for the source of his voice frantically but couldn't see anyone besides the darkness "And those people were bad I feel no regret about it, what do you know about me? You know nothing!"
To see some of my artwork Click here
A few moments later, Ayami felt the power she eyed within herself come free with the pink radiance glowing brighter. My god...

"Thou art I, and I am thou." uttered a stern, feminine voice.

Ayami opened her eyes, surprised by the sudden speech. She wondered quickly if it was Dorothea before she noticed that her card was quickly changing with her reflection being replaced by the image of a pink skinned woman dressed in white. The masked being smiled gently in the image while she carried a small blade in her hand.

"From the sea of thy soul I have come, my name is Varnani." The Persona's image seemed to astral project above the card, her view focused on Ayami.

"So you're my Persona..." Ayami seemed awed by the figure, amazed that something like that could come from within her. She then looked to her side to see that Hori had managed to call upon his Persona as well. "Wow, we both did it." She smiled in relief towards her schoolmate before she continued to observe her inner Persona.

OOC: In case anyone wants a better idea of what Ayami's persona is. XP

Varnani
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sacchi looked in all directions, but all he saw was darkness. The voice was his, but distorted,his body was trembling in fear, but he got the courage to say something "Humph, you are right... It might be better for me to end it all, right here... Right now..." he pointed the gun towards himself... "Yeah right..." and he pointed it forward again, "Suicide is for the weak, for the selfish and for the cowards, people who can't withstand the world, and besides, if I can't trust myself, and in my own decisions, then who shall I trust in? Nobody I say, nobody. They are all in the same situation as me, we are all trapped in who-knows-where and sick for running for our lives! There is no reason for me not to trust them! Now, could you please end your little mind game and show yourself so I can score a headshot?" he grinned, he wasn't even sure of what he was talking about, but he was decided that he would trust these people, and that this voice was just trying to play with him.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA