Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"Y'mean, apart from all of them?" Daisy muttered, in response to Shirou's question, but her answer wasn't heard, as suddenly two boys appeared in the room, and Yui began to scream. Secretly, Daisy was relieved that it looked like they were finished with the maths, at least for now.

"I guess it's all out in the open now! So, everyone's here for the same reason, huh? To get to the bottom of this mystery!" The green-haired girl cried with enthusiasm. But then the tall boy by the doorway dismissed the phantom as just a rumour, and Daisy wasn't sure if she was relieved, or a bit disappointed.
"How can you know for sure though?!" She asked, frowning in concern.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(Basketball Court)

Kou kept shooting and was impressed by his aim. He had missed maybe 2 shots out of 30. Not at bad percentage at all, probably his best time yet. He started to go faster now. As he shot the ball he would charge the net in case there was a rebound that way he could sink it in. However, he tossed one that went off the backboard and straight back to him. By reflex he tried to catch and throw it at the net, but the shot was too high and Kou watched as the basketball sailed high into the air over the roof.

"Well that sucks." he said rubbing his head as she listened for the ball to land on the roof.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, I-I'm sorry..." Yui softly said, letting go of Hoshi and put her hands together in front of her mid-section, "I'm just a bit shaken up... But I'm not scared! I'll deal with this!" she said with a hopeful smile, looking in Sacchi's direction, "I'm Yui Matsumoto. They're Hoshi-chan and Daisy, and then there's Miyamoto-san!" she paused, her eyes landing on Hori, "Hey, uhm, by the way..." she began adding, "You never really introduced yourself to us before!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We're not exactly loking for the Phantom." Hoshi explained, "I was actually hoping that loudmouthed senior would be in the computer lab, and we could scare him into thinking he had really summoned something.. But unless he has arrived recently, he's not here." she added, closing her book and placing it gently into her backpack. "Either way, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have another look around."
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
(Roof)

Hakatsu shifted nervously under Myojin's touch. "I agree. We should make certain that we do not get locked in," he stated simply. "What if Phantom decides to make another appearance?" This time, his face remained emotionless. Another slip-up. But this time, it was more casual. And honestly, it was the truth. What if Phantom did choose to take one of them as his next victim? The threat was always there. Then again, that was what he was there to investigate. He looked at the other three and waited for them to proceed into the building. If he wasn't last, there was no way he could escape. He appeared to start to slowly walk after Ayami; he had to make it look as if he was going to follow them, which he would...at least for a little while.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(basketball court/Gym)

The basketball landed hard on the roof near Hakatsu while Kou was left in the basketball court with no ball.

He glanced around the yard for perhaps another ball left out, but alas his luck wasn't that good. "Aw great.....hmmm maybe they don't lock the school?" he said to himself as he approached a side entrance towards the gym. He pulled on the handle and was surprised the door came open. I guess in small towns the school wasn't concerned about people breaking in. He looked inside seeing the room was in darkness, it would be difficult to walk through, but if Kou recalled the gym in the daylight it shouldn't be too difficult. Then he could head to the roof, retrieve the ball, shoot some more hoops then be off to home. A perfect plan that caused Kou to grin, but it faded as he took his first step into the dark gym and suddenly slipped on the floor landing on his back. Apparently the janitor liked to polish the floor at night. Something he would have to remember as he got up to his feet with a groan and made his way through the gymnasism
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh yeah, Hori Hideyuki," Hori told them, nodding a bit as he glanced around at the others, memorizing their names, "He has his money, he has no reason to be here I'm sure. Hmm, but anyone that does believe the rumor probably is, might as well check out the computer lab and see if anyone's around. Unless anyone's too scared." He smirked a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Let's both keep up," Samui noted to Myojin and Ayami as they walked, nearing both ladies while glancing onto Hakatsu, before then the two again. "Afterall, if it's all locked, it might mean we're stuck here for the night." He playfully rasped, making his fine way along with the two fair ladies.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Didn't a basketball fall onto the roof? That'd make noise loud enough for just about anybody to get startled at night. C'mon, group B2Beta! Put your attention antennae up!

IC:

Yui's cheeks puffed a bit as she heard Hori, "Just what do you mean?! I'm not scared, or anything!" she accertained, standing strong and folding her arms together, blushing a bit as she then suddenly felt her legs tremble, but it wasn't fear or anxiousness, rather, "Ah... uhm... I'll be right back, everyone! I've to go to the bathroom!" she then hurriedly left the classroom, heading to the girls' restroom on her own out of habit, since even if it was dark, the school's layout hadn't changed, and they still were in the same everyday classroom so the restroom wasn't far either.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Roof)

"Hm?" Hakatsu expressed quietly. A basketball had landed next to him. Was he so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't even notice? What about the others? Talk about self-absorption. He let the others pass him and picked up the ball. Where had it come from? He ventured out to the edge of the roof and looked over. There was a court down there, but from what he could tell, no one was there. Now that was odd. If no one was playing, where had the ball come from? His heartbeat started to quicken for the situation was becoming a bit terrifying. There had to be some logical explanation for it. For now, he wouldn't worry about it. He turned around and started to follow the other three into the building and down the dark corridor.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA