Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"If you don't get at least a minimum passing grade on this.." Hoshi said in between explaining the problem in the simplest way she could. "The principal will know we weren't really studying.. and I'd really rather not get caught if we can help it." she added, having decided that if the new guy were to betray them now, he'd look just as guilty as they did. "Besides.. What else are we going to do while we wait?"
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Daisy chewed the end of her pencil, before throwing down on the desk in frustration.
"I just don't get it! How do you manage all this stuff Hoshi-chan?! I'm gonna fail all over again!" The green-haired girl cried, sobbing into Yui's shoulder.

Although it probably was a good idea to actually do some maths in the time they had, it was too hard for Daisy to focus on something she was already bad at, while being so anxious about investigating the phantom later.
"Y-Yui-chaaaaan! Do mine for me!"

all i ever wanted was the world.

Hori glanced around as he approached the school, glancing up at the trees around the side of the building before walking towards it, grabbing onto the edge of one of the windows and sliding it open with ease, the lock on it having broken ages ago. He quietly climbed in, lowering the window behind him, Alright, if I remember correctly the computer lab should be just a few rooms down the hall. He smiled a bit as he glanced out of the room, making sure there wasn't anyone walking around before stepping out, heading towards the computer lab, his footsteps echoing slightly in the long empty halls.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Outside the school*

Kou paused as he glanced around the gate for a moment deciding on his best point of entrance. The gate was a standard 5 ft fence, but from his experience the school may have an alarm on it. Then again, this school wasn't fort knox and he was probably over thinking it. He took a few steps back for a running start and rushed the fence. He stepped on a rock near the gate giving him more height as he leap over the gate and rolled into his landing. "Perfect." he grinned, "I guess I haven't lost my touch." he said dusting off his jacket.

He made his way to the basketball court and grinned wider. A lone ball was left by the net probably from someone out of the PE classes. "Man my luck keeps getting better and better. Wonder if I'll get a lovely girl to show up." he paused looking around as though he had made a wish, but he could only hear the sound of crickets.

"Oh well can't blame a guy for trying." he chuckled as he took the ball and started to shoot some hoops.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sacchi was typing at the library's computer while a "soothing" music played (OOC: If anyone is wondering, it's border of life "the last celebration", youtube it.)

"PAIN IN THE ASS!" He said to himself, making a note of what he was seeing at the computer and putting it on top of a pile of notes. All organized alphabetically. At least this computer has internet connection, I'd be bored to death if it wasn't for the musics... he thought.

Sacchi scrolled down the page to see that it had ended, "Over already? Huh... Not many students with late books this time around are there?" he said, scrolling up and down the page again to make sure he didn't forget anything. Last time I did this work half-assed, my father almost killed me... Not going through that again...

After re-checking everything he realized he still had some time before going home. "Well, I might as well do something in the time being..." Sacchi took the same book from the afternoon that was on the table, and slowly started to read it...

After a while though Sacchi heard something coming from outside the library... "What... Was that noise?" Sacchi started to tremble, his hands shaking as he remembered the rumor he heard a while before "Could it actually be... The phantom?"

Sacchi got up, he left the book on the same table and put his hand on his pocket, he got to the door, opened it and looked around, there was nobody... However, he heard another noise coming from the same place. "T-The classrooms?" he slowly started walking to classroom 1-A, from where the sounds where coming from. Upon getting at the door, Sacchi placed his hand on his pocket again, where his faithful magnum that already saved him from getting robbed so many time was. He opened the door to see a few teenagers with books sitting on the tables... Wh-What the hell are they doing here?

Sacchi got closer and said "Late night studying?" he asked "How did you guys get permission from the principal?" as he looked to the teenagers, he realized a possible explanation puppy eyes... He thought. "Never mind that... My name is Sacchi Hikari, pleased to meet you all"
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
"Permission?" Hori asked, suddenly walking up behind Sacchi, "It's a school, not like it's a hard place to get into." he said as he looked past him, "Didn't quite expect you guys to show up, figured you'd be too frightened." he said, looking towards the girls.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Frightened of what?" Hoshi asked, looking up from her book. As she rose to her feet, and moved toward the door, she paused briefly behind Daisy. "I'll show you again.." she said softly, picking up the pencil Daisy had thrown, and swiftly writing out the first problem on the page. "Just break it into smaller pieces like this..." she explained, "and solve each piece as a seperate problem.."

"There might be a murderer running around.. But logically there is no way he.. or she.. would attack a large group." she said after a moment of silence. "So we should be safe even if this 'Phantom' was planning to attack someone tonight."
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
(Roof)

"Ah, the last place in the school." Ayami smiled, enjoying the dark sunset and the orange light it was casting on them before she gasped. "Umm, what time is it?" She wasn't too worried, but the red head was a bit unsure if it was getting too late as she looked towards Myojin, Samui, and Hakatsu.

(Classroom 1-A)

Shirou was getting a little annoyed by their whining, but he tried to be polite and help them every now and then with their problems as he worked on his math homework. He soon noticed that it was getting rather late to be staying in the school, but he didn't bother to speak up, figuring they could always through the emergency exit if this really was about the phantom. He then noticed Yui and Daisy complaining about their problems again and looked up from his nearly completed sheet. "Hmmm, which ones are you girls having trouble with?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Roof)

Looking at his pocket watch for a moment, Samui paused. He noticed the fading light before then muttering quietly. "Uhh, we've been here a while." He then looked up to Ayami, hoping the news would not upset her before then announcing - "In the middle of seven and eight."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Roof)

Myojin sighed happily while admiring the sunset. "It is not that much late" She commented. She preferred to never see things on a bad side. "I guess we were enjoying this view way too much" She added while poking her tongue out cutely.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions