Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"We'll work on the math assignment first." Hoshi said sincerely. "Then possibly some chemistry if we have time." she added, still amazed that she'd managed not to reveal any of their plan to the principal. And we'll see if we can trust you with our real plan... she thought as she let a small smile cross her lips.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
"Well, I think that's us all set then." Samui then smiled softly, giving a gentle look to Hakatsu before then Ayami once more, giving her a soft chuckle. "I know most of the rooms around the building, so I'll try and say about each one." He informed, looking onto them all before then slowly stepping down from the steps in front. "Alright?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Myojin smiles and nudges Samui's arm gently. "Hey I'm here too. Remember I am here to help on the tour as well" The girl couldn't help but poke her tongue out playfully to the boy before heading along side him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Great, let's go then." Ayami wished Hakatsu would smile a little, but she was glad to have his company, while they all traveled around the school. The girl then looked towards Samui and Myojin and asked them, "So where to first hmmm?" The red head looked around the huge lobby, noticing the freshman classrooms around on the first floor with a few students still lingering around, busy with clubs and such.

Shirou noticed Hoshi's sudden grin and raised his eyebrow slightly. Yeah, they're up to something. Figures. The black haired senior nodded and told her, "Sure, shouldn't be a problem no matter what it is."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, well-" Samui started, before then hearing Myojin, sighing a little as he nodded. "I know you're there, I was just trying to say that. If you know of a place I don't or information I don't know, you can very well chip in." He finished, before then turning towards Ayami. "Well, we'll cover all the main rooms before we start covering the clubs and the spare rooms."

Smiling as he looked back to Ayami, he then chuckled. "Just stay by our side and we'll show you about."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Myojin then turned around to look at Samui and smiles "Aye aye Samui-kun" She speaks softly and then heads closer to Ayami before gently resting an arm over her shoulder. "We girls go ahead" Smiling proudly, the girl brings Ayami along as they go tour her around.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Yeah, Sacchi. Your post is okay. That reason you picked for your character to be at night is quite a "come-in" to the RP! Glad you're resourceful.

Still, I don't know if you were able to see my PM about it yet but I need you to change your character's name to something for japanese-y. Trying to stick with the SMT tradition x:

For everyone else, here's a list of the characters that are ready for the time-skip to the evening: Daisy (Static), Hori, Hoshi, Daisy, Shirou, Yui, Sacchi and Kaido.

Ayami, Myojin, Hakatsu and Samui need to get on standby so the story can progress. If you don't have anything else to say about their plan though, it'd be nice if someone from this group could PM me that you guys are ready for the night. If so, we'll continue. Thanks! :3

Edit: Drake, you need to give your character a reason to come at night. But uhm... you took him right out of the school <.< Quick! Improvise!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry for the delays DMX. Got my old bandages removed this morning and I'm healing nicely! :3

Kou's home:

The study was one of the biggest rooms in his family's estate, the selves of the books dwarfing the hardwood covered room. The ceiling decorated with images of Tao myth figures made of individual marble pieces. It was a sight to behold by visitors, but to Kou it was a room that was like his father. Arrogant and boostful of his wealth.

He motioned towards his father who sat at his usual chair near the large window that overlooked the garden. His old man watching him sternly as he swirled his glass slightly.

"You wanted to see me pops?" he asked.

"Duke has informed me that you have been increasingly late coming home from school, and that your marks aren't as high as they should be."

Kou rolled his eyes, he liked Duke, he had been a loyal employee to the family for years, but sometimes he was joy kill always reporting to his father of anything he did.

"Well I have very good reason for that. I was heading home when I was caught by the gaze of the lovely women at school, and as any gentleman how could I say no?" he grinned putting his feet up slightly.

His father seemed to clench his glass harder before placing it down on a table as he spoke "I don't find this amusing Kou. You know I have enemies, and you know they will go after you to get to me."

"So that gives you the right to cage me up like one of your hounds?" Kou shot back.

"I'm not caging you Kou, it's the best for the family."

"Better for the family or for your own paranoia?" Kou got up,his grin long since gone.

"I am your father and you will resp-"
"Is that all you wanted to leacher me or is there anything else?" Kou interrupted standing up from his seat.

His father looked up at his son and folded his fingers silently giving Kou enough reason to stand up and walk to the door, but as he touched the door his father spoke.

"I've contacted a doctor about removing your tattoos as well."

"You might as well cancel it because you'll sooner have to get your goons to lay me out to do it." he coldly spoke as he made his way to his room.

*Later that Night*

"I have a good mind to not even come back." he grunted as he jumped down from his window ledge. It was fortune that the distance from his window to the ground was about the same back at his old home in toyko otherwise he would have had to tie his bedsheets together like he did once when he was small. Sadly that time didn't work out so well as the sheets had come apart and broke his leg. Boy was his father and mother pissed that day.

He sighed once more as he looked up at his window one last time before making his way to the main road to town. The crisp breeze blew along his hair giving him some relief as he thought. He doubt any of the shops would be open this late, and, if they were, it was doubtful it was meant for a senior high school student.

But there was another thing he could do. The school did have a basketball court and if he was lucky, someone may have left a ball out and he could shoot some hoops. Anything to get his mind off his demanding father and forced lifestyle. He placed his hands in his pocket and started to whistle slightly as he strolled towards the darkened school.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Static? Me?! Ahem. I'm ready to go whenever you make the skip~!)

Daisy giggled nervously. They were really gonna do it!
"Cha! Everyone, let's make sure and work our hardest tonight!" What lay in store for the four children? Hopefully not... something bad!

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: 'kay. Glad everyone's set!

IC:

(Later, at night)

The sun hid under the horizon, the city's street lights flashing outside as night took over.

(Classroom 1-A)

Yui slumped on her desk, pouting. "Hoshi-chaaaan!" she complained, her text-book scribbled all over, "I thought it was just a lie to the principal. I didn't want to do boooring stuff!" she groaned. Yui was very grateful that her friend actually was looking out for her and Daisy's grades, but she honestly hadn't expected to spend their waiting time doing algorithms and algebraic equations, and the other simple stuff she still couldn't figure out on her own.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad