Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hoshi smiled over at Daisy. "I think I can get us back in.. If we can come up with a good reason to need to borrow a classroom for an hour or two." she said softly. "Maybe we could say that I need to help Yui-chan with math. They'd believe that." she added, seeming a little more sure of herself on that point. Principal Onizuki should let us do that. I tutored that senior for him a few weeks ago.. she thought.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Yui smiled at their plan in decision, but before she could say anything about how happy she was that they had made a new boy friend, he had left; hadn't even introduced himself properly. Yui didn't like that but, "He was really cute!" she giggled to the other girls, gathering in their female triangle for more planning. Hoshi's idea seemed to make sense, and at the same time made Yui feel embarrassed, "Uhm, I actually need help in understanding this week's homework, Hoshi-chan... Would the Principal let us stay late, though?" she asked as if trying to doubt their chances, but if Hoshi, a brain, said it would work, then it had to!

The Principal nodded to Shirou, perfectly aware of his condition. "Miyamoto-kun, if you're not feeling well, I could call your parents to come pick you up," he said, passing by the boy, "Just tell me if there's anything you need," he briefly smiled and continued his patrol towards the stairs to the second floor, passing by Hoshi's group.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Here he comes.. I'll ask him." Hoshi said, taking a deep breath to calm herself. "Onizuki-sama.." she said hesitantly when he came close enough that he would hear her. Stay calm, you're not actually lieing to the principal.. she told herself. "Would it be possible for us to use an empty classroom this evening? Yui-chan and Daisy-chan Are having trouble with this week's math assignment." she added once she knew she had his attention.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
"They'd believe it, 'cause it's true! Yui-chan's awful at maths~!" Daisy giggled, before remembering that she was hopeless at this weeks problems too. And last weeks. And the week before that. In fact, she rarely did the maths homework, it was just too hard!

As the principal approached, Daisy composed herself, looking at the man with rather sad eyes, as if it was really troubling her.
"I hope it won't be too much trouble... Hoshi-chan is really considerate helping us out like this!" The girl said, batting her eyelashes.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(1st Floor Hallway)

Shirou offered a small smile towards the principal, able to appreciate the concern a little despite his wounded pride. "Thank you, but I'll be fine." The thin senior started to walk away before he overheard Hoshi's group, noticing that it was the others that were called out by the rumor spreading student. Is it a coincidence or maybe... The black mop haired boy walked towards them and asked, "Mind if I join you all? I could use a little extra studying as well." It wasn't a lie, even if his intentions weren't what he let on. His math grades could use a little work in all honesty. If they're just studying, then no big loss, but if they're looking to prove that Phantom's a lie. Heh...I wouldn't mind proving that smug bastard wrong.

Meanwhile, Ayami nodded towards her two new friends, figuring it would be hard for them to know all of their senpei. "Hmmm, well, I suppose the principal handled it. Guess we can leave now, huh." The red head smiled lightly before she turned to Samui and Myojin, "Oh, before the arcade, can you two show me around the school a little more? I don't want to be the silly new girl for too long, you know."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, sure thing." Samui nodded to Ayami's request, giving a more confident smile while still looking onto Myojin. For sure, she was quite a bubbly girl, and clingy to say the least. Ayami seemed a more focused girl in that sense. "And I don't think it's worth it in all honesty about him, But... anyway, we've got time to burn, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well it only is really needed one to show another around but I don't mind to tag along and show around as well" Myojin nodded and poked her tongue out cutely at both Ayami and Samui.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you." Ayami offered a short grin towards Samui and Myojin before asking, "So are there any clubs or sports that are accepting members around here? Maybe you could show me those places first." The red haired girl wasn't really sure where they should tour, but she figured that was a good start at least.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Principal Onizuki stopped in front of Hoshi, nodding at her explanation, but finished with a small head shake in negative, "It wouldn't be appropiate for girls your age to stay in the school so late after-classes. We don't know what's going on about this madman that's kidnapping students, Hoshi-chan. I'm afraid that, as your principal, I can't lay down with a clean conscience if I let you stay here late on your own," he finished.

Yui popped up beside Daisy, "Pleaaaaaseeee?!" she held her hands together, faking tears and putting on her cutest face to complement her friend.

Principal Onizuki bounced in place. He couldn't say no to those faces, but it was still too big of a responsibility, "I'm afraid that I can't," but before he could finish, he noticed Samui asking the girls to join him, "Miyamoto-kun...?" he blinked, his stare jumping between Hoshi's and the other two girls. It then clicked in his head and he smiled, relieved he wouldn't have to feel bad for the girls, "Ah, well, hrrrm," he briefly thought to himself, seeming to be lost in deep thought. Eventually, he looked back at Hoshi, "If Miyamoto-kun is with you, I don't think you'd run into trouble late at night."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Our unbeatable moe factor wins again~~!" Daisy whispered to Yui, as the principal gave in.
"I'm glad you'll be studying with us!" The girl then said to the new arrival. So it looked like it was decided! They would really be coming back late at night to investigate... Daisy wasn't sure whether to be happy their plan was working, or scared at the thought of what they were going to do.

"So, let's all do our best tonight, right?" She said, the words definitely not referring to the maths homework.

all i ever wanted was the world.