Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(2nd Floor Hall)

"Aw, shame you can't join us. But sure, we'll follow you down there. Afterall, it would be rude of us not to," Samui laughed, being more friendly rather then his intellectual deducting as he nodded and looked towards Ayami. "After all, I don't think we're in a rush."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kou smirked slightly as the younger student walked past him. He liked this kid for sure, someone that seemed to have no regard for rules, but did need to lighten up a bit. His ears perked as he heard the other boy call him Kaido, and walked past them. "Nice meet you Kaido, I'm sure I will be seeing you again." he waved. He glanced around for the girls he saw earlier but they weren't around. "Shame well I guess I better head home. Don't want the parents sending bodyguards after me again." he joked recalling a few incidents he caused by not returning home on time.

"Good times." he said, "Good times."

(OC: Just letting everyone know that I won't be able to post for a few days as I am going to the hospital for back surgery. Barring that I recover properly I should be back online in 2 days or less. See you guys then.)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(2nd Floor Hall)

Myojin smiles that her new friends didn't just left her to go alone. Mostly of all, she was happy among the group, there was a guy. Not that she didn't know how to defend herself but she always enjoyed male companies so out of instinct she clings to Samui's arm while leading them downstairs. "I wonder what happened in there" She commented gently.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hoshi blushed a little at the compliment, she usually ddn't think of her intelligence as anything really special. "Well.. It could be fun to prove them wrong... Or maybe scare them a bit since they think so highly of themselves.." she said, already going through several different plans for using the senior's scam against him and his friends. "How we could do that would depend on if he actually believes his own story though.."

She waited for a moment, then looked up at Hori, at first seming a little surprised he was still there. "Oh! Um.. This is... Actually, I don't know his name.." she said.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
"Yeah, it could be," Hori smiled, "See you at the computer lab tonight then? Let's see if mr. helpful even shows up. He doesn't show up tonight it proves that it's just a scam of his." he patted Hoshi's shoulder before he began walking off, ready to head back to his dorm to drop off his school stuff and wait for nightfall.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ah, alrighty. Hope you get well soon, Drake.

IC:

(1st Floor Hall)

Shirou grumbled slightly, but then nodded a little, "I apologize, Onizuki-sama. I'll try to be more civil next time." The skinny senior felt his pride take some damage as things began to settle down. He wasn't angry at the principal, but rather himself as he thought, This damn body...if only I was stronger then I wouldn't need protection.

(2nd Floor Hall)

"Right, it's a long afternoon." Ayami smiled softly towards Samui, before she blushed slightly as Myojin hugged his arm, and tried not to think much of it. She then told the other schoolgirl, "Alright, then. Sounds like it came from down here." As she walked down the stairs with the other two Sophomores, she noticed the huge group starting disperse along with Shirou and the other senior being scolded by the principal. Ayami felt a little uneasy before she asked her new friends, "Say, who are those two?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(2nd Floor Hall)

Samui, giving a light blush to the cuddling from Myojin, didn't mind it as it seemed, as he chuckled lightly and noticed the commotion that had been going on. Keeping a keen eye on the situation, the black-haired sophomore could pick out two people, a senior... and Shirou. With a grumble, he murmured. "A troublemaker, really. I don't know what's his game, but... I just don't understand him." Samui had to admit, besides, even if he wanted to try and understand him, he probably would end up flat on his back with a fist sandwich.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(1st Floor Hall)

As Hakatsu stood up, he realized how idiotic his 'final decision' had been. If he wasn't going straight home today, why not spend the time on something...more productive. He sat back down and thought for a moment. Hmmm...I know Phantom isn't real, he confirmed in his mind. But that isn't a valid argument. One can say he is real and one can say he is not real. So who is right? Hakatsu was a rather logical fellow, and his foster parents considered him blessed by also receiving a taste for the arts. He figured that if he had the facts--the proof--that this Phantom did not exist, it would be a lot easier to convince everyone else that he wasn't real so that the commotion would finally come to an end and the school would be tranquil again. Just how he liked it.

So the plan would be simple. He would just hang around school until the club members went home, for athletics would surely be cancelled today because of the rain. After that, he would just hide out until all the teachers had left. Then, the investigation could begin. However, he so dearly wished to play his violin, so he indulged upon himself and took it out of the case. It was polished, and the body reflected the light shed by the fluorescent bulbs above. Hakatsu tightened the bow and placed it gently on the strings, thinking of what tune to play. Slowly, he drew the bow back and began his song. The notes echoed throughout the hall. It was a melancholy tune--his favorite--and each note seemed to grow further and further towards a force of despair. When it came to sad songs, he considered each note to be a fragile teardrop, and he let the notes flow as if they were a steady stream of tears. Even though he was doing something he enjoyed, a frown still remained plastered on his face. It matched the song perfectly.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Eh, he just left without telling us his name..." Daisy murmured, watching as the boy left.
"At any rate! Hoshi-chan, Yui-chan, Mysterious Boy #1 and the Magical Daisy, we'll investigate this and put an end to the annoying rumours!" The girl said, happy to finally have a plan.

"So, should we go home now, and meet here later? Or maybe hide out here until then, in case the school gets locked? I'm not sure what the best plan is..." She said, a finger resting on her lips as she considered their options.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(2nd Floor Hall)

Since Samui didn't say anything, Myojin kept happily snuggling to his arm. Hearing his comment, she nods. "Well is it for us to understand him to begin with?" She commented while shrugging gently. "I wonder if he is the cause of all this commotion. "I wish I could ask him but don't know how his reaction would be"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions