Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(2nd Floor Hall)

Myojin gently grabs her school bag, holding it over her shoulder while looking at Ayami. "To be honest, I didn't had anything planned" She shrugs cutely. Myojin then shifts her attention back to Samui, and once noticing him offering his hand, she gently offers her hand back, giving a soft hand-shake to him while smiling and blushing gently. "Nice to meet you then Samui"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(2nd Floor Hall)

Ayami blushed a little upon realizing they all had no after school ideas. She wasn't really sure what to do either, but going straight home seemed kind of waste. She then asked them, "Well, maybe one or both of you could show me what's fun around here. Are there any arcades in this town?"

(1st Floor Hall)

Shirou then promptly spat in the senior's face and told them, "Yeah genius, I'm going to die someday, but not to some phantom. You people are so fucking stupid, giving your money away to some scam artists." He then walked away, disgusted by the group's lies.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(2nd Floor Hall)

"I think there is, one just down a few streets from the school. It's a real sort of... retro, arcade. Has some of the old shooter games, the new, and lots more." Samui explained to Ayami, liking the idea of visiting an arcade while turning to Myojin and finishing his handshake off with her. "It's my pleasure. Is that idea alright with you then, Myo-chan?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(2nd Floor Hall)

Myojin was a bit reluctant about going to the arcade, not that she didn't like it but for some reason she really wasn't up to it at the moment. "I don't know really. I probably will pass on that" She replied to both of them, as nicely as possible. "Though we can always go downstairs together. I could use some company. I heard some racket downstairs just a moment ago and I get the feeling it won't be good to walk past the first floor on our own." She said before adding. "If you guys don't mind that, that is."
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(1st Floor Hall)

At last, there was mild peace. A few stragglers were still discussing the commotion, but the "main attraction" had most certainly vanished. It was a shame that so many people were giving their money away due to something that didn't exist. At least, that's what he guessed had happened. From a nearby group, he heard one girl talking about how she wasn't going to die because she gave her money, so Phantom would grant her forgiveness. It made him sick to his stomach, but his soda calmed him. They were treating this Phantom like a god or something. "How can they honestly stand there and immortalize something that doesn't even exist?" he asked to himself quietly while taking another sip of his drink. "Oh, how I wish there was something I could do. I wonder what leads the cops have found, if any, since the last time we heard anything from them. I suppose we'll just have to wait and find out..."

Standing up, he took one last swig of soda and crumpled the can before tossing it into the nearby recycling bin. He took his violin case off his shoulder and sat back down, lying the case in his lap. His heartbeat began to race; he could feel the soul of his violin resonating with his body. How it longed to be played! With a nod of his head, his decision was final. He would avoid going home for just this one day and make his way to the park to play in the rain, given he'd have to sit under one of the sheltered areas so his violin wouldn't get wet.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Daisy blushed furiously at being called beautiful, and by a cute senior boy at that!
"Uhm, yeah, i'm Daisy! Nice to meet you, Kou-sempai!" But she was distracted from him by a fight that erupted seemingly from nowhere. Grabbing Yui's arm, Daisy cried at the participants.
"No! You guys! Stop it!" But, it was unneeded, apparently, as a teacher soon turned up and put a stop to the brawling. After that, there was yet more drama, as that creep pronounced them on a death list!

"Yui-chaaaan~! I don't wanna die either!" Daisy bawled, jumping nervously up and down on the spot as she shared her fear with her friend.
"What are we gonna do?! I... I mean, the Phantom isn't real, so we've got nothing to worry about!" The green-haired girl said, her voice changing from terrified to only shaky as she tried to conceal her fear and act tough.
"Hey hey, you guys are stupid. Nobody is gonna die, so just go bald!" She said furiously, before marching away, dragging Yui behind her.

"Yui-chan, i think we should do some investigating! After all, if those creeps are really gonna talk to the Phantom, they'll have to use the computers here at night, right? We could see what happens? Although, coming here, alone at night... It's too scary!" Daisy babbled, unsure of how to act in such a horrible situation! Things were bad!

all i ever wanted was the world.

(2nd Floor Hallway)

Ayami seemed a bit disappointed that her new acquaintance did not want to join them at the arcade, but she nodded politely and told Myojin, "It's fine. Maybe another time." She then closed her locker and took her bookbag, before adding, "Anyways, you're right, I hear it too. I suppose we should check it out." She then smiled towards Samui and told him, "After we do so, I'd love to check out the arcade with you, Sammy-chan." The red haired girl then followed beside them, wondering what else would await her today. She was a bit nervous about being in such a new environment, but the idea of exploring her surroundings excited her a little.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"People in a panic are easily manipulated." Hori shrugged, "Don't have much hope for them though, who could possibly believe in something like that? Phantom assassins," he scoffed as he shook his head at the thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Being dragged away, Yui didn't have time to back her friend's statement up with her friendly support and instead protested at Daisy's inability to tell she was able to walk on her own. Yui jumped in place after she heard Daisy propose investigating, "Daisy! Are you for real?!" she gasped, "What if, like, we run into the Phantom ourselves...?" she muttered, obviously making an allusion that they would need more help than their own participation. Her mind's eye returned her to the moment there was a male student trying to calm down as she was screaming. That's when she suddenly began scanning the area for that person. She hit jackpot as soon as she instead found her friend Hoshi talking with that same boy. "Heeeey! It's Hoshi-chan! Let's ask her~!" she sang with a smile as she tugged Daisy by the arm, the blonde young girl doing the dragging this time as they approached Hori and Hoshi.

"Yo!" called out Yui with a hand raised high, that then came down onto Hoshi's shoulder, "Hoshi-chan, Hoshi-chan! You've heard the rumors about Phantom, right, right? Daisy and I have been thinking of investigating it! Who's your friend?" she hyper-actively asked with that cheerful smile of hers.

The senior's face spat and some gasps heard, he suddenly snapped, "Why you!" he suddenly threw himself over at Shirou, fiercely growling as he reached with his arm to hit the student, but the principal suddenly stood in-between them.

"There will be no more fighting in this school!" The rotund, gentle-looking but currently angered old man shouted, making everyone suddenly shut up. He straightened up and coughed. Principal Onizuki was known for his understanding demeanor and his gentle attitude among students and teachers alike, but behavioral disruption was something that set him off. The Principal cranked his head right and looked at the senior, "There won't be anymore discussions about some unbased rumor, neither death threats in my school, understood?" he said, having made himself clear for the first and last time, he hoped.

"Tch," the senior brought a small handkerchief up to wipe the spit off and gripped the list tightly. His group finally left with him.

Principal Onizuki turned to Shirou and then said: "Miyamoto-kun, you're not supposed to apply such rash behaviors on your fellow classmates," he crossed his arms on his back, looking down at the boy apprehensively but at the same time in a fatherly way, "If their words really mean nothing to you, rudely responding to them will not get your point across."

(Restroom)

A senior complimenting his work? That was a first. This Kou didn't know who he was adressing. Kaido spat on the sink and returned his sight to Kou, "Whatever. Don't get in my way," he said, walking past Kou and out of the restroom, where Tomichika was waiting for him.

"AHH! Kaido-samaaa~!" the four-eyed kid jumped out of joy, "I knew you'd come back. Okay, here's my tibdit of information... w-wait, wait! Kaido-sama!" he shouted desperately as Kaido continued walking off to somewhere, passing by Myojin and her group, "This is important!" he shouted, "You may be the Phantom's next target!" he suddenly screamed, trying to catch Kaido's attention, but it probably reverberated enough for the whole first floor to hear.

Kaido stopped walking all of a sudden. He turned his head back to Tomichika, who was there holding his fists up in air with passion, although Ikazuchi's cold stare suddenly broke him to pieces. "That so?" he finally said. Tomichika gasped in relief. He for one knew that if after talking you weren't pulp on the floor, that usually meant you had gotten Kaido's attention. Tomichika got himself up together and nearly warped in front of Kaido.

"Yes, yes, indeed, sir!" The Udo kid said, starting to talk in detail about rumors about a rival from another school planning on carrying out Phantom's summoning ritual in the school at this very night, with the help of some insider from C.D. High, no less!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Haiiii~! Hoshi-chan is super smart, so it'd be good to take her along! Right, right Hoshi-chan?!" Daisy said, excited by Yui's idea.
"Also, taking along a boy would be a good idea, so you should both come with us, okay?" She continued, her bright smile complimenting her friend's as she got excited by the new plan.

"Not that the Phantom is real, of course, but it would be awesome to prove those creepy guys wrong, don'tcha think?" The green-haired girl said enthusiastically, her eyes glinting as she raised a fist in determination.

all i ever wanted was the world.