Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"Damn, so this guy can absorb fire too, eh?" Shirou groaned, feeling a bit foolish as he realized he'd have to stick to physical attacks.

Emerging from the Priestess Room, Ayami regrouped with the other students and uttered, "Man, that guy's a real beast. Let me give it a try. Varnani!" Suddenly, a pink skinned woman appeared, laughing softly as she flung a piercing spear at the large shadow.

"So you have the same kind of powers, eh?" Shirou felt a little reassured as their numbers grew, before he let the redhead know, "Don't know what all of it's strengths are, but don't use fire if you've got it."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Post, guyssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Samui exited out from the Hierophant Room, the black-haired individual noticed the strange blob in the middle, while also noticing that the others of whom he had been around had also made it out of their own rooms. "Guys, any idea then how to deal with it?" He asked hopelessly, as he tried to study it for a moment. "It could absorb everything for all I know."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Myojin felt she disappointed her friend Ayami for not had noticed her during fight. Sighing softly, she then exits the room with her as well. Her eyes grew wide open in disbelief once she saw what was happening just outside the room. "No...Not again she thought for herself but tried to remain confident and clasped her card tightly in her hand.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
In a flash, Hakatsu performed a backflip to evade a group of tentacles aimed at him only to get clocked on the head by some falling debris. For some reason, it didn't hurt him as much as he thought it would. There was still a bump where it had struck him; he could feel it through his hair. This situation was really getting out of hand. He tried to conserve his energy in the case that anyone received any serious injuries, but the way things were right now, he didn't figure anyone actually could get hurt. With so many things to dodge, he did what was natural.

"Help me...," he whispered and crushed his card in his hands, Alraune appearing above him dousing him in light green energy before disappearing. He sighed in the relief as he easily dodged some more debris. "Guys, this is getting pretty dangerous!" he exclaimed over the sound of things getting wrecked.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Kou grasped his card in his hand looking at the image of the Hell biker and glancing to the creature. "I know we have just met, but give me the strength to help the others." He spoke crushing the card in his palm and feeling a light form above him with the noise of a motorcycle filling the area as the hell biker appeared. The skeleton rider laughing devilishly as it roared towards the beast in a green glow.

"HEHEHE HAVE SOME HELL EXHAUST!" The laughing biker shouted as he turned the bike in a sharp turn causing his tire to scrheesh as the bike spun. The exhaust pipes firing out a heavy blast of force into the beast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Well. Shall we continue? :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yup, ready. Checking my last post, Shiroi's fire got swallowed, and now Ayami's trying to pierce the giant shadow with a spear from Varnani. :P
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: 'kay! I'm finally inspired to post. :3

IC:

The physical attacks seemed to wound the massive Shadow but not so much to actually put serious hurt on it. The attack which actually had the most effect was Kou's Garu.

Seeing the Shadow falling backwards as if stunned, Yui's eyes widened and shone as Cybele emerged from her once more. "Analyze it..."

A light-blue field surrounded the Shadow as Cybele began circling around it and Yui all of a sudden could tell the monster's susceptibility to Force (Wind) attacks, as well as its Fire affinity.

"Guys! It's weak to Wind attacks! Use Garu skills!" the young blonde yelped and as it fell down, her Analyze ability revealed further: "It's now Weak to our weapons! Everyone, at 'em!" she shouted, bravely brandishing her whip before she charged in to begin lashing at the seemingly stunned creature.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shiroi nodded and held up his crossbow, telling her, "Thanks for the tips. Let's knock this piece of shit over." The skinny senior then fired a firm bolt from his weapon, piercing the shadow's body.

"Hmmm, I don't have Garu, but I've got these!" Ayami grinned as she held up her fists equipped with brass knuckles before going in to deliver some swift, and accurate punches to the shadow's face before falling back to try and avoid its next attack.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions