Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Myojin sighed in relief finally and took a moment to look at the card infront of her. It perked her curiosity for definite. Taking a moment she then moves just closer to the card and reaches her hand out to grab it, taking a look at that new thing infront of her. "What can this possibly be? Doubt it would be just a mere card" she thought for herself while scanning it.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Priestess Room)

Ayami spoke up a little and told Myojin, "It's a Persona, a part of you. I don't understand them fully, but they can help us fight these shadows."

(Digitized Plains)

"Shit...I hope these guys come out soon..." Shirou prepared his weapon and Persona, figuring that the large shadow would try to strike soon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Shirou-san!" called Yui as she found him, "You're okay! I'm so glad. Have you found the others?" she inquired, still looking wary of the thrashing Shadow.

The humongous blob suddenly lashed out with a thick tendril, the large pillar falling from above Yui and Shirou. Yui widened her eyes and rolled away.

"Look out!" she shouted as the tendril mercilessly smashed the ground whether it caught its target or not, the weight of it crushing the Emperor Room door, shattering it to pieces. "Looks like it can destroy the doors... I've seen some come and go through them. If so, then the others are in danger!" she called.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hori pushed open the door into the large room, just in time to watch the emperor door being smashed, "Whoa, that thing's getting feisty." he thought aloud as he looked back up at the blob, "Oh man, how're we supposed to stop that? It's huge."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shirou managed to sidestep the blow before he regrouped with Hori and Yui. "I just looked in that door. I saw Kaido's uniform on the floor, but no one was inside." Shirou didn't really want to think about what had happened to the fellow senior and instead focused on the large shadow ahead. "Okay guys, we need to slow him down until the others come out. Humbaba!"

Suddenly, the lion faced man emerged and fired a moderate sized fireball at the looming shadow, causing a light boom as it collided with it's ebony body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Myojin couldn't help but meep, startled by hearing Ayami. "EEEK... don't scare me like that" She comments before then suddenly blinking. "Wait? How did you get here? No wait..ahh" She immediately went closer to her newly friend. "Are you alright?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing the screams and racket coming from the main area, Hakatsu gathered himself together and stumbled out of the room he was in. The giant shadow from before did not seem too pleased with their deeds at the moment. Some were ready to combat it; he was not. He still felt so weak from his prior helping and still needed a little bit of time to recover. He could only hope that the pain would eventually become commonplace, but when would he ever need this power again should they all happen to escape?

Analyzing the creature, it seemed more intent on destruction over all than eliminating 'targets'. As long as it was reckless, it would be easy to dodge its attacks. The others just had to remain careful and not get as reckless as the monster was. With all of them there, the monster should fall in due time. Slow and steady wins the race, but this is just the beginning. Can we hold out? he thought as he tensed his body, getting ready to dodge if needed.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Priestess Room)

"You didn't notice me before?" Ayami sighed, but figured that Myojin was too distracted earlier by her shadow to notice her giving her a hand. She then offered her a smile and told her, "Yes, I'm okay, but the others are in trouble. We need to get out of here and regroup with them. Ready to go?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Samui left the room alongside his earlier companions, his eyes refocused from the sheer darkness that had encased him, before noticing the large "thing" that had found it's home within the center of the room was beginning to lash out. Recalling the shadow that had attacked him, he stepped forward to everyone else. "So, I guess that's the next thing we have to deal with...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What? Are you actually going to fight that thing?!" asked a terrified Yui, Humbaba had launched an attack not too long afterwards. "We should escape! It will crush us to death!" she groaned.

The giant shadow absorbed the fire blast, roaring out in a somewhat pleased manner, "Yes, feed me. Feed me your anguish and pain!" roared the monster, suddenly flashing a bright blue, almost icy in colour before it returned to its dark-purple colour.

The viscous creature then reared backwards, roaring again as new tendrils began sprouting from its flanks and back, joining the one on the ground as it retracted; there seemed to be one for each teenager facing it, more than enough in its opinion. Suddenly, all the tentacles attacked at once, smashing at each of them, wrecking more doors in the process.

"Eeek! Cybele!" Yui called. The blonde seemed to cower as she crushed the Persona Card by piercing it with her madeshift whip. With the card gone emerged a beautiful naked blue woman with white features all over her womanly body. Long horns drifted down to her back, curvying from the top of her head along with a supple mane of blue hair. The deity that impersonates the Earth smiled and slapped the air, and a protective shield suddenly arised, managing to engulf everybody in a purple light that decreased the damage of the blows if not from the splinter the smashing tendrils would eventually cause. Cybele disappeared after whispering what could be heard as: "Marakukaja."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad