Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"Me? That's what you were gonna say right?" Hori grinned as he flipped his bat around in the air before grabbing it again and charging towards the Shadow, jump up one of it's forelegs to smack it it the head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Sun room lost its vibrant glow, suddenly becoming as greyish as the Emperor's room.

(Emperor Room)

A dull, gray space filled the background. It was quiet, too quiet. There was nothing inside, save for Kaido's school uniform, his weapon and the rest of his belongings all scattered around the clothes.

(Hyerophant Room)

The large dragon roared in pain as it was attacked from virtually every conceivable direction. With its body damaged beyond recovery it burst into black gaseous matter. When the cloud of black particles faded, Shadow Samui in human form was left, kneeling on the floor, an unexpressive stare set on Samui's eyes.

(Priestess Room)

As the dual attacks pierced her from both directions, Shadow Myojin let a howl of pain out and she fell to her knees, where she began to shrink and turn back into her human appearance.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kou pressed the card against him, but nothing happened. `What? Oh come on don't do this." he said shaking the card and tried to activate it again, but nothing. Was he doing something wrong? Before he could answer that question he watched at Hakatsu release his spirit once more and staggered.

Kou rushed over to help him up. If he stayed there he would no doubt be an easy target for the dragon, but as he reached him, the sound of a bow being released got his interest and he watched Samus make the final strike. With the dragon faded away leaving only a mirrored image of Samus. Kou hoped that it would end peacefully rather then in blood shed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Noticing the shadow Samui fading back to a somewhat human form, Samui slowly approached the shadow. He kept cautious, but in his mind he had began to think. He was willing to accept death when there seemed no other way out, he was fighting for what cause? Was it justice, or something else he was fighting for? What was justice to him?

Inside him, it clicked. It took him a moment, before he offered a hand to the kneeling shadow of himself, lowering his head gently. "Maybe, just maybe, I need to look for the truth of things rather then just how I see them." He muttered lightly, looking onto him. "Maybe you are me, a side of me which I never want to accept. But I want to improve over that side."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Myojin gasps softly and took her time to regain her breath before then noticing the creature, turning into human figure of herself. Approaching the shadow creature, Myojin then kneels infront of it and looks at him. "Are you alright?" She asked kindly despite what she just went through. And with that, she wondered of all that happened and all the shadow told her. "I never wanted to accept that part of me" She started, taking a gentle gulp before continuing. "I did things in a way for others to pity me, I did things thinking more of myself then others. But I wanted to change and I just couldn't admit it when you mentioned it" She speaks softly to the creature.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Emperor Room)

"Oh no..." Shirou uttered in fear, knowing the worst might have happened to Kaido. "...If only we would have been faster." After calling out a few more times without a response, Shirou closed the door behind him. "You may of been a little too aggressive, but you still did something when that senior tried to scam people. Rest in peace." He offered a short prayer before returning his attention to the large shadow in the middle. It seemed as those all of its tendrils were weakening now, signifying the end of the battles. "Hopefully the others made it." He started heading towards the Priestess Room to find Hori and any other survivors.

(Priestess Room)

Ayami was a bit confused by the proceedings, but stood alongside Myojin as she faced her shadow, glad she was safe. The redhead remained silent, looking to see what Myojin's Shadow would do next.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hakatsu shook his head and watched as Samui made resolutions with his shadow self, just as he and apparently the others had. He sighed miserably, however, mainly because he was tired and they were still stuck...wherever they happened to be at the moment. Things seemed to be quieting down though, so perhaps now they could find a way out?

"Thank you," he said calmly to Kou who had rushed to his aid. He was lucky that Shadow Samui had been taken out before it had a chance to target him if it was planning on it. Thoughts of what and why this was happening coursed through his mind like a mighty river. He had never before imagined that something this out of the ordinary could ever take place in real life. This kind of experience belonged in a book or a video game or anything of that nature. But here he was. And there were the others. All of them were witnesses to whatever was happening at the moment. Hakatsu did know one thing, though: whatever was happening was serious.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Shadow Samui and Shadow Myojin both nodded in agreement, and vanished, leaving only a spinning card in front of their respective alter-egos.

(Digitized Plains)

Yui stood in front of the gigantic shadowy bulb in the center which had grown to nearly five times it starting size, to the full size of a big house. The bubbly girl looked concerned.

The center Shadow's last two tendrils withered and fell off before it let a deafening roar that everyone would be able to hear. "My food! MY MEAL! Where is it?!" it bellowed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Standing forward and looking at the card for a brief moment, Samui winced. It had been a struggle, but eventually it had been overcome. But what was the card floating in front of him now? A trap, a helping hand, or just an illusion? But when looking upon the blank card in a state of confusion, the words he had spoken to the form of himself rang through his mind again, and the blackness seeped away, revealing the image of the golden dragon that he had seen, almost illuminating out towards him as he grasped it softly.

"Kohryu..." His lips seemed to read and curl into a sly smile, before slowly fading just as the card did within his grasp. Turning around slowly, the black-haired individual smiled softly to all of his saviours; Kou, Hori and Hakatsu. "Thanks for coming when you did... Did you all go through the same ordeal? Is everyone else too?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Not sure, I've tried to help whoever I could, not sure who all else is still in here." Hori said as he looked back towards the door, "Come on, we need to hurry, the others might still be in danger." he said as he shouldered his bat and started towards the door again, "Be ready, you'll be using that card soon enough." he called back.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad