Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Kou took the card in his hands and looked in wonder as the image of a hell biker appeared. He wonder what was the reason for this? "Hey uhm Hakatsu right. I want to than-huh?" Kou noticed that the other guy was gone, and noticed the door that was left open with the sounds of a struggle.

He grabbed his night stick and slipped the card into his vest pocket as he ran to the door just in time to see Hakatsu stumble. "There you are, geez your going to leave-" he stopped short seeing another beast looming towards Samui. Without much thought, Kou threw his night stick at the beast as it soared toward it's head, but in Kou's mind he thought that might not have been the best idea.

OOC: Hey Mar, I went back on your posts and I don't see Kaido mentioned anywhere. Otherwise I would have tried to save him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Even in the face of despair, Samui stood in front of it... before he heard a faint yell, as his body suddenly felt heightened. Feeling more confident in a brief moment, he lunged over the flames and then landed down, blinking as he noticed Hakatsu. "Did you... just do that?" Pausing, he tried to find an answer as more wooden arrows slipped down from his side. Taking a moment, he then froze. Had I almost accepted death? He quizzed himself, before drawing a few, looking towards Kou who had entered as well. "Thank you for the help nonetheless!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Digitized Plains)

Shirou nodded and told him, "Okay. Should be easier now that we both have something to use against these shadows." He then noticed the huge shadow lurking outside with several of its tendrils being forced away from their doors. "Damn, look at the size of that one..." He then remembered what Hori said and told him, "I don't like leaving the cause of all this just wandering around, but I guess you're right about the others being in danger right now." He then moved to start opening all of the doors, seeing if there was anyone to save.

(Sun Room)

With Hei's Shadow weakened by the piercing attack, Ayami eagerly leaped into the fray with her fists leaving some fair dents in the avian's cranium. A grim, yet satisfying crunch filled the air. "C'mon Hei, lets finish this guy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Let's split up, still alot of rooms to cover and I don't think that thing'll wait around while we go to each one." Hori glanced again at the large amassing shadow before moving towards one of the closed doors, an odd symbol looking like a spear with three prongs sticking out of it's sides emblazoned on it, Suppose this is as good a place to start. he shrugged a bit as he pushed the door open and walked in.

It wasn't a challeng spotting the shadow, though in the confusion Hori wasn't able to take the time to figure out which of his fellow students was fighting there already, but he did notice he needed help, "VARUNA!" He shouted as the card materialized infront of him as he ran, swinging at it with his bat and shattering it. The demon came to his call and quickly launched a barrage of ice towards the dragon infront of him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Relocate Ayami, Crimson. Hei's been static'd. Same with Sacchi. Don't pay attention to those characters until their players post again.

And lol, I posted that Kaido and Yui went into their doors. Yui just came out. The fact I didn't post their fights was because, duh. I don't want to RP a monologue with myself.

Myojin has been static'd. She will die if Matt Ishida doesn't do anything in 48 hours.

Hei will die if Soma doesn't do anything in 48 hours.

Hoshi has been static'd.

IC:

(Hyerophant Room)

With Shadow Samui breathing all of its fire at his counterpart, it expected Samui to be burnt to a crisp, so he never saw him disappear with his newly acquired agility. The large dragon barely budged at the nightstick that hit him; in fact, its reaction was to catch the stick in-between its fingers and shatter it in half.

As the flames cleared out, Shadow Samui's lizard-like eyes widened as it noticed Samui standing not too far away, "What's the meaning of this?!" it roared, turning around but suddenly a chunk of ice blasted at its cheek, surprising the monster and knocking it down. "You... blasted..." it groaned from the floor.

(Digitized Plains)

A sharp scream of agony filled the pixelated wasteland as the Shadow in the middle suddenly absorbed one of its tendrils unto itself and began rapidly growing in size, nearly doubling its most recent spurt. The dark blob was as big as a house right now.

The tendril which had sucked the last remainder of energy from the corresponding door had caused that door's lock to be broken and its glow to fade. The "Emperor" mark had been inscribed on it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not a problem, but you need to run!" Kou yelled to Samus, and turned back in time to see his stick being caught by the dragon. "Crap...knew that wasn't a good idea." he muttered as he prepared for the dragons counter, but an ice blast took the dragon down. "Wow, nice shot!" he shouted, "That really took him down a peg or two." he reached into his vest and pulled out the card. "Hope you can help us on this one." Kou muttered before pressing the card to his chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"EEK~" Myojin meeps once falling down on the ground, on her butt. "Ouch that hurts" She mumbles softly before trying to get up and looking up ahead of her to find who had just helped her. "Grr you monsters. I won't let you hurt a friend of mine" She looks around for the dagger she had lost grip of almost at the start of that. Once spotting her item in a corner, she rushes to get it and once having a firm grip on it, she rushes towards the shadow, stabbing it from behind, hoping it would do anything. "Let it go."
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Digitized Plains)

Suddenly, Ayami reemerged from the Sun Room, looking a little shaken. H-How did I get out here? I was fighting that shadow bird and...who was I even with? The red head shook her head, figuring it must have been a trick of the larger Shadow. She then noticed Shirou and Hori going into doors, before she remembered what was going on. "Right, everyone needs help." She then dashed towards the nearest door, the Priestess Room.

(Priestess Room)

Inside, she noticed Myojin struggling against a large scaled demoness with a whip. "Myojin! Don't worry, I'll help you! Varnani!" After she ripped apart the tarot card, the pink skinned Persona came forth and tried to impale Shadow Myojin with a spear summoned from her forearm.

(Emperor Room)

Shirou looked inside the now unlocked door and looked through the obscuring darkness, asking, "Hey, anyone in here?!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hakatsu tried to get up, but he had to struggle to do so. He was pleased to see that there was help though. The ice certainly didn't seem to be ineffective. A little bit of confidence began to build up inside of the boy and he grasped his card. "I don't know how much I have left in me, so let's make this count," he spoke solemnly, determination making his eyes a bit brighter. He crushed his card causing Alraune to appear above him. With reckless abandon, the persona dived down at Shadow Samui, piercing it with her thorns before vanishing leaving Hakatsu to crumple to his knees again, panting. "I...just can't do it anymore...," he spoke up. He was glad that the others were there; he wasn't used to this pain.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"I can't let myself down... I can't let anyone down!" Samui muttered to himself, finding those he had met before helping him enough already. Even as futile as his attacks seemed, he would keep trying, till the very end! Moving over to another side safely away from the flames, he slid another arrow against the line, and fired once more towards the Shadow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds