Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"I am glad you two understand the importance of being responsible, that is quite a remarkable quality for a pair so young," Igor smiled with his eyes closed, the contracts flying to his hand which he swayed and made the papers disappear before Ayami's and Hori's eyes. "Now," he reopened his eyes, "You two were summoned to the Velvet Room due to your power being unlocked by a great amount of external stimuli. Think of it as a mask you wear as you brave life's hardships... Persona," he briefly paused as Dorothea walked in front of both teenagers and held out her compendium.

"You will now be taught how to draw your Persona out. If, and only if, you're able to tame such a power, you will be allowed to go out," Dorothea explained, the compendium opening as she held her open hands towards them and two crystal-like rectangular frames suddenly came out as energy that conglomerated in the form of them shoot out in front of Ayami and Hori.

The frames for each of them suddenly began reflecting them as if they were mirrors, but their shapes suddenly distorted and began to warp and change, though their forms weren't discernable yet.

OOC: Walk to the doors, players! You don't want to be kept there forever, do you?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hori instinctively backed off a bit as the strange card floated out at him, though once he figured they weren't dangerous he leaned forward slightly, reaching a hand out towards it, "Persona?" he repeated, he remembered hearing the word somewhere, but couldn't recall how or where, or what it really was, "So, what are these things?" he asked, looking up at Dorothea, the girl's expresionless face sending a slight chill down his spine.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shirou continued to step towards the door with the devil imprinted upon it, unable to resist the glow. This...this is my door, isn't it? An odd feeling of comfort and terror filled his mind once he reached the portal. His shaky hand reached out slowly for the doorknob and entered.

(Velvet Room)

Ayami grabbed her card as well, a bit wary, yet intrigued by the image she observed in the reflective surface. This is me? She paused to think about this, silent for a few moments before she looked up towards Igor and Dorothea again. "You mentioned that this was a power. Can we use it to fight those shadows out there?" If what Igor said before was true, then they would be whisked back to their world once they tamed these Personas, back to where the shadows were.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Where was that Shirou fellow going? Was he actually going to open one of these weird doors? There was no clue about what was behind them. Then again, how could they find the missing people if they just remained in that one area? Hakatsu just wanted to go home now, so he decided to aid in the search by approaching a nearby door that sort of resonated with him. It had a symbol of a moon upon it; it was kind of nice. He felt sort of disarmed by it, almost breaking his constant icy expression. He reached for the doorknob with a hint of apprehension. The knob turned, and he opened the door, not knowing what he was going to find.

"Ayami-san? Hori-san? Anyone in here?" he asked unsteadily before the door was fully opened.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Heading towards one of the doors, Samui paused. It felt alluding, as if drawing him close to the door, as he grasped the handle. Engraved onto the handle was a pope. He didn't know what to expect, either something... someone, or nothing. It could be anything, but he had to check regardless. Twisting the knob, he opened it before looking in. "Hello?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sacchi stood up and looked around, the whole place sent a chill down his spine, he only wanted to go back home, he looked aroun to see that two of the group were missing. I hope they're okay... he thought, as he saw shirou opening a door, he realized it would be best to look around, no good would come from staying there, he looked to the doors and one of them seemed to call out to him, he walked up to it and took his magnum, he opened the door slowly. "Hello? Anybody home?" he said. His finger on the trigger, ready to shoot at any shadow thing that would come at him.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Myojin was confused on what to do. For some reason that she couldn't truly figured why, she felt as if she was being dragged to the door. Though in reality, she was walking all by herself, none was pushing her yet she had that urge to do to one of the doors. Nearing it, she gulped and thought for herself "Nothing bad will come of it..Nothing bad will come out of it" she repeated to herself before getting her hand on the door knob and gently opening it. Somehow eager to cheek what was inside and took a timid step forward.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kou stood up and walked to a door. "Hopefully this is a way out, but with my luck the murderer is behind there." he mumbled as he slid his night stick from his cargo pants and readied it as he twisted the door knob.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After being transported into that strange world. Hei stayed on the floo looking at the aurora on a daze "This can't be happening" He said to himself, he stood up and looked around for the first time since he got there. He noticed the group members were picking door "I'll better get moving too" He said walking to one of the doors "There's something about this door..." Hei could feel something strange with the door, but couldn't stop himself from opening it.
To see some of my artwork Click here
OOC: I'm sorry. Had been waiting all along for Mute Point but I'm afraid she might not have the time to come reply yet. Let us go forward then!

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf_yfWgWOlk Listen to this while this section plays for atmosphere! XD

IC:

The doors easily opened at everyone's touch, and not only that, an even easier atmosphere literally sucked them inside, a strange force closing the doors behind every young one.

As everyone was drawn to their rooms, the easy atmosphere vanished just as easily as it had struck them. Everything had disappeared save from floor. The rest was all darkness.

(Hyerophant Room)

"Those two aren't worth it," a twisted voice said from behind Samui. It was his voice, but significantly warped, to make it sound a lot more ominous. "What am I going to do now, anyway? I suck at leading, it's only natural I'm now alone."

(Devil Room)

"Where did who go?" Shirou's own warped voice asked in surround. "Who cares? I'm going to die anyway. Why don't I just get out of here?! My life is more important than others! SCREW the others!" it scoffed coldly.

(Priestess Room)

Myojin's warped voice came with a creepy laughter, "Oh, puh-lease. I'm so hopeless that I can't stop laughing at myself! What now? Oh, wait. Let's sit down and feel sorry about myself! That way, maybe if someone who passes by notices me, probably a cute boy, he'll take me out of here! Hee hee! EVERYTHING will turn out alright, riiiiiight?" the voice rang while laughing.

(Hanged Man Room)

"Yeah, sucks I'm the unluckiest, right?" Kou's warped voice rhethorically asked with a smug tone, "Why was I given life if there's always a catch about it? How does that even make sense? I can't ever do anything because it'll always spur some trouble with someone, so let's act cool instead! Oh wait. That fails, too, doesn't it? No matter how nice I am, or how much I do, nothing changes. I'm still a loser!" it shouted.

(Moon Room)

"Hmph. Finally. Alone. Was it too much to ask?" Hakatsu's warped voice sarcastically voiced, "Now I finally can return to trying to play the smart detective. Oh wait. Damn! There's a murderer out there, and I'm here alone!" the voice reasoned, "Boo-hoo! I'll get caught, and I'll get killed. Alone. Because that's all I've ever been in my life. And it'll never change. No matter if I show people that I'm smart, they won't be smart. They'll still be useless to me. Why can't everyone just leave me alone? Or wait... that's because I'm TERRIFIED of being alone! Tagging along this little excursion to find a ghost murderer? PERFECT excuse for me to make some friends! Let's show them this urban myth was all just a farse with my so-called superior intellect, so I'll become popular, and I'll be able to pick out smart people from useless ones to join me!"

(Strength Room)

As Hoshi entered, her own warped voice began talking to her like with everyone else: "This place appears to be otherworldly. Why can't that girl bring me anywhere nice? I bust my ass teaching her dumb brain all those algorithms and polynomials, and all she does is run off and get her accused of murder. On top of that, everyone here believes they are Sherlock Holmes. Congratulations, group, you've doomed us all," the voice coldly said, "I'm always trying to find the most efficient way of doing things, my logic is flawless, I'm a perfect thinker, not to mention the smartest of my class. Why won't everyone else just shut up and listen to me instead? Oh wait. I never talk. I just sulk and expect someone to ask me, but is there anything interesting at ALL about me? I doubt that... That's why I need Yui. She's a popular little girl. I've to be her brain, but at least thanks to her, I keep meeting interesting people, don't I? I'll use her for a while longer. If, we make it out alive."

(Temperance Room)

"Calm. Stay. Calm..." Sacchi's warped voice hounded. "Oh, ho ho ho ho!" it suddenly laughed, "I can't believe this shit. Can you? Why should I be calm, or be worried about calming others down? I've a gun, and it doesn't even help me get out of here, it just crushed any little tiny fragment of hope I had of returning home early to catch some zs. Who even wants to be stuck with library duty anyway? Now here I am, trapped in who-knows-where, sick of running for my life, and with a gun in my hand. Why don't I just end it here? I can't trust anyone here, anybody could be the cold-blooded murderer, that, thing... What if one of them is controlling it? That's not far-fetched. But they probably think the same. Wait, can I even trust myself? I'm so hopeless, maybe I should just really save myself and everyone else some time..."

(Sun Room)

Hei's warped voice called him out unnaturally fast, "Get out of here! What the hell am I still doing here?!" the voice whined, "These people... why did I have to meet them of all people in the world? Stupid rain!" it groaned, "I'm going to die out here, won't I? That's okay. I already learned what was important in life. Or did I...? I never accomplished anything important. So obsessed with power, all I managed to do was beat some bad people up, but for what? More people came after them. Their families were crying for those that I badly hurt, too. Maybe I'm just scum like them. I'm useless, and all I'll ever do is cause pain to others. Maybe... it was my fault that this happened, too. Those people I just met didn't have the fault, this is all just... my fault..." it sobbed.

(Velvet Room)

"Take your time," Dorothea softly spoke, walking away to serve herself a glass of wine from one of the pretty cabinets, after sipping some of it from the cup, she looked down at the surface of the drink which reflected her unnaturally yellow eyes on the red liquid, "A Persona is yourself. You must look deep into your own being to be able to summon it, but if you are unable to find anything, then your Persona will devour you instead. This test will determine if you're fit to control the power, or if the power will control you."

Igor deeply stared at Hori and Ayami with expectative as the empty frames slowly hovered and spun in front of their faces.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad