Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(Digitized Plains)

"The hell?" Shirou groaned as he picked himself off the ground slowly and dusted himself off. Looking around at the endless reaches of cyberspace, he shook his head, telling himself in an almost joking manner, "Heh, it's just like fucking Tron, only without people killing themselves in high speed bike races." He then looked towards the tempting looking doors and added, "A desert of doors? I hope someone has an Answer to all this."

(???)

Ayami observed the outlandish surroundings and marveled at the dreamlike atmosphere of this odd room. A slight feeling began to well within her, thoughts of unlimited possibility and imagination before it died off. She then noticed Igor and Dorothea observing her along with Hori, making her feel a bit uneasy. "What is this place...Mr. Igor?" she asked, recalling his name thanks to Dorothea.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Groaning as he slowly struggled to his feet, Samui paused as he observed his surroundings. They had been ported... to somewhere not even he knew. It was definately not ordinary, not normal, and there was no real explanation for any of it. Looking around, he bit his lip as he noticed two of them were missing from the group. Seperated? He asked himself, before struggling to his feet. "Whatever this place is, I don't plan on staying here for much longer."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Myojin yelped softly, tilting her head around, gazing her surroundings in confusion. "What is this place?" She managed to ask that question out, to no-one in particular though before she got herself up on her feet. She looked at herself to check out for any wounds, luckily she had just small scratches.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What the," Hori glanced around the room, experimentally moving a few limbs, his body felt strange, in that he could really feel, almost like when in a dream, "Where are we?" he asked, looking up towards the strange man, glancing between him and the woman next to him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hakatsu was sprawled out on his back. He opened his eyes expecting to be back home in bed, and that he would see his white ceiling like he did every morning. Everything would have been just a crazy dream. Of course. It could be nothing else. Shadow creatures didn't exist and people didn't get sucked up into computers. It was a ridiculous notion, and he would have none of it.

An aurora greeted his vision. It was certainly not the ceiling in his bedroom back at his house. Slowly, he sat up and glanced around. The colors were very pleasing, but he longed for the white walls of his bedroom and the few gentle wall paintings that hung upon them. In his hands, he felt his bow and violin; he had been clutching on to them this whole time. His hands kind of hurt from the pressure.

Slowly, he managed to get to his feet. Surrounding him were the others, with exception to Ayami and Hori. But where could they have gotten off to? The group was surrounded by a total of ten doors. Where in the world did they lead? Could the missing students have decided to try one of them out to see where it led? It was a possibility, but he doubted it. There were too many questions with not enough answers. How cliche. The true question though was what would be their next course of action.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Kou rubbed his face as he sat up, what a night this was turning out to be. All he wanted to do was play basketball and maybe even get something from a girl for once. Instead he finds himself in a weird battle, and now a weird world. "Can someone please tell me where the hell we are now?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hoshi shook her head and took a moment to look around the area. "I can't explain how Yui-chan.. But I don't think we are in the school at all anymore..." she said. She carefully got to her feet and helped Yui get to hers as well. "Unless we're all having the same hallucination that is." she added, somehow seeming to be completely calm amidst all of the strange things that were happening. Two people are missing.. but other than them, I think everyone is okay..
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
In the mysterious room, Igor gave a pleased smile and told the two that had come to: "Welcome to the Velvet Room, young ones. My name is Igor, I'm surely delighted to make your acquantice. This is Dorothea. She's one of the residents here, like myself," he gently looked to his left.

Dorothea firmly looked down at the two and respectfully bowed: "Pleased to make your acquantice."

"Now, do not be alarmed, children," Igor spoke yet again, "I can feel your awareness of this place, but it is nothing to be feared. This room is located within a dimension that resides between dream and reality, mind and matter, so you are perfectly safe. It has been a very long time since we last had guests in here, isn't that so, Dorothea?"

Dorothea nodded and took a step forward, "Your appearance here holds great significance, not to mention consequence to your world. You two are mere steps from becoming turning points to the tide of the waters of time will flow with, and therefore your choices from now on will directly affect not only you, but also those around you. It is now imperative that you are made aware of the latent abilities within you."

"...And for that," Igor continued, bowing forwards while gracefully waving an arm, "You will need my services in helping you two hone your rather unique abilities. The only favor I require in return is that, from this point onwards, you two will be entirely responsible for every choice you make," his arm then moved horizontally, and two mini tables appeared in front of both Ayami and Hori, the twin sets having two pieces of paper resembling contracts redacting what Igor had just said and at the end presenting empty lines for signatures, lone pens appearing beside the contracts.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Responislbe for our choices? What's that supposed to mean? Hori wondered as he looked down at the contract, it was one of the simplest paper's he'd seen, with just the one sentence on it, he shrugged a bit figuring it couldn't do any harm as he picked up the pen and signed his name onto the contract.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shirou looked around a little more, noticed that his classmates were correct, everyone but Ayami and Hori were here. "Damn, where did those two go?" He stepped a little closer to one of the doors, in particular, the one which had a devil imprinted on it. He seemed almost drawn to the portal. "Maybe they went inside one of these doors."

(The Velvet Room)

Being a tad wary of everything and the contract, Ayami read through it carefully before she nodded. There didn't appear to be any hidden fine print or any trickery in the terms. Take responsibility, hmmm? She started to sign the papers, wondering what exactly these powers and services were that Igor was speaking about. After signing, she set down her pen and looked over to see that Hori had signed as well. Well, at least we'll be in this together, I suppose.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions