Join our server on Discord

Fuck People!
Not to be rude or mean, but perhaps they are not the one with the issue.
Again, I do not mean to insult you.
Well, I can say i've tried some drugs and witnessed people using them and to be honest, it's just stupid.

I didn't grow up listening to men with books and staffs and cloaks, nor did i really pay much attention in school. But I'm a logical guy when it comes to the serious stuff, I think overusing the drugs can be bad.

For example, today i had two pints of cider at the local pub and had a really good time with my friends. When i was with some friends when i was 15, i helped carry an older guy down to catch his bus, after he'd pissed his pants and vomited over himself because he was so drunk. Never saw him again.

Drugs cannot help with life's problems, all they do is contribute to being more shit to do on your calendar.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(05-15-2010 09:33 AM)AetherRose Wrote: Not to be rude or mean, but perhaps they are not the one with the issue.
Again, I do not mean to insult you.

Yeah,

I don't feel insulted at all. In fact I thank you for your input. I know that I have a problem. I'm like that guy that nobody hang's out with but everybody knows. The one that, once he leaves school or work, nobody knows what he does or who he is. But, I attribute that to myself entirely. I made myself that guy, but there are always the ones that I get more attached to. In this case, the people that I grew attached to decided to deem me a friend. So that in itself bounces them up to my best friends, for lack of friends in comparison. So when my only friends mess up their lives, I feel worthless because my input means little. So really, I feel suckish because I have an issue!

And what I said above really makes it sound like she and I aren't friends at all. We are plenty close and all, (close enough to warrant her inviting me to be what appears to be a male stripper for her birthdayShocked). But I have disconnected myself from my society so much that I have no say in it!

Once Again All My Fault.

Then there are my parents, And I have no idea where I went wrong there. And cruelty from total strangers is completely unknown to me.

Also, I would like to thank all of you for reading this thread and replying. It shows that somebody has something to say.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Cowboy knows where it's at, but be careful about solely focusing on your own little sphere of serenity. The world might suck and it's problems are fucking ridiculously and people just make things worse, but you live in this world, experience its problems, and are forced to put up with the people. If you ignore everything, it's only going to get worse...until you die, that is. Then, you're either reincarnated, go to Heaven/Hell, rot in the ground, or what have you. It's no fun trying to understand such complex matters, but simply refusing to see what's happening isn't going to help anyone, not even yourself. But those friends that you're really close to? Hold on to them tight because they can help carry you through all the muck that has tainted this once precious world. I do wish you luck in finding the happiness that so eludes you.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(05-16-2010 02:00 PM)Masquerade Wrote: Cowboy knows where it's at, but be careful about solely focusing on your own little sphere of serenity. The world might suck and it's problems are fucking ridiculously and people just make things worse, but you live in this world, experience its problems, and are forced to put up with the people. If you ignore everything, it's only going to get worse...until you die, that is. Then, you're either reincarnated, go to Heaven/Hell, rot in the ground, or what have you. It's no fun trying to understand such complex matters, but simply refusing to see what's happening isn't going to help anyone, not even yourself. But those friends that you're really close to? Hold on to them tight because they can help carry you through all the muck that has tainted this once precious world. I do wish you luck in finding the happiness that so eludes you.

Thanks for reading,
Thank you for the advice.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
"Fuck people!"?
My my my, someone's horny today, hm?
(05-17-2010 07:55 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: "Fuck people!"?
My my my, someone's horny today, hm?

lol OK! That made my day a hell of a lot better!