Join our server on Discord

Look a fancy evil party! DX<
*Takes out my Darkus Harpus and blinks* Wait..don't you know? Uh...oh! first we both gotta throw down a gate card then we thow our bakugan! there we go! :3 that should help!...I think...*Throws her gate card and Darkus Harpus* Go Darkus Harpus Stand!

Darkus Harpus: *Apears on the field and flies around* Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! I wanna fight! I wanna fight! I wanna fight!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Your bakugan is like a parrot..So which is what card?†staring at a bunch of cards†Pokemon and Digimon are simple...what makes Bakugan so..Vegeta?
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Gale your a loser...
-snuggles my Ingram-
You look just like Shun!
-fangirl squeal-
Oh Ingram!
-looks at Gale-
You phail!
-kicks him in the face-
I don't wanna go to school with you!!
-sees a fly-
Nyah!?
-tries to catch it-
Mew!
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
*Sighs and recalls my card and bakugan* If you can't even fight then you shouldn't go around bragging. You wasted everyone's time kid. *Giggles and watches lilDiva bein all cute and kitty like*

Darkus Harpus: Ha! lil punk probably can't even throw a bakugan right! You lose you lose! Ahahahahahaa!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Harpus don't be mean or I will turn you into chicken noodle soup!
-glares-
Who is the master of faster?!Who rules the duels!?Its Gaylynn Gale!(or Jack Atlas who is extremely hawt)
-fly lands on Salem's face-
Meow?
-jumps on Salem's face-
The OCA
I can BakuBrawl!I was trained by the best!†smiles at Diva†I am the ruler of everything shocking!Direct descendant of-Diva where are you it is going to rain!The hood to my car doesn't work yah know!†waiting outside her school†
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
*Eeps and catches Diva* Ow! Be careful! I'm too small for random pounces! *Carries Diva to a Chair and sits with her in my lap* So who is it you were a descendant of Gale boy? And who is this best that trained you?

Darkus Harpus: But he started it! If he had been a good opponent maybe I'd be nicer!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Clearly I was trained by Diva herself!I am a direct desendant of uh...the thunder god guy...†flips hair† my name is Gale!Just Gale!Not Gaylynn or Baylynn or Gale Boy or Quail it is Gale!! †growls†
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Gaylynn and DarkChibimon sitting in a tree K I S S I N G!
-snuggles Salem-
If you want a strong brawl then try fighting your exact clone.
-chews on Salem's hair-
Nom nom nom
=3
Oh and too bad you let DarkChibimon think your a chick when you were LightChibimon,you could of had a chance!
The OCA
...O...M...G...Do I not have any personal things anymore!? I guess not! †pouts† Meanie!
The OCA
Veemon's Followers