Join our server on Discord

Look a fancy evil party! DX<
The infamous Salem A. Delgado, a villain you all love and fear, Has gone through some changes! Due to recent unfortunate events I've been destroyed so thoroughly that I could not repair my original body, and was forced to transfer to a new one. And so I'm grudgingly throwing this party to reveal my new body! So break out the rena sauce, enjoy the open bar, and generally go crazy! And if any of you laugh I swear I'll gut ya like a fish! D'X<

The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
limm (runs away)
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
What's wrong? I know I'm scary, but there are much worse things roaming this sight. I'm really hurt you'd run. TWT
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hey it's probably nothing and you shouldn't panic but a swarm of zombies is... hey is that an open bar? *Runs to the open bar grabs a keg and begins chugging it like it was a normal can then crushes it against his forehead*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*sighs and flips the switch to active her lawn gnome defense system it would hold any zombies at bay* That'll take care of that, only zombies that could get by that are witches, but that's because they have security clearance. *heads to the bar and starts a drinking contest with shadow* I may be small and cute but I'm still a record holding drinker!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
-blinks-
Drinking is bad...
-chomps on melon bread-
CHOMP OMP CHOMP
...The day before yesterday I saw a deer,yesterday it was a rabbit,and today it is you.A fancy party indeed needs fancy clothing?
-puts a semi-sweater vest on-
This should be right...Now to study...
-reads JUMP-
Purple is a nice colo...a fancy evil party should have vampires!
Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero.
-Sees Sasuke-
Sasu-kun! ºwº
-turns back to others-
My presents HAS been missed while I was missing!I am just sooooo milked to be back!
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
So wait a minute...

That's your new body?

I don't have a clue what your old one looked like... But you look fantastic!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Drinking ish very good! It makes you grow big and strong! *Chugs another keg before pouncing and huggling lil Diva* I Did miss chu! *Blinks and groans* Nuuu! I think your taller than meh nows!

*Waves to Duamutef and sighs* Thanks, but before I could pass for twenty one...and I was a guy...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
But...

As turning into a chick goes...

You could do worse...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
So...
Salem...
Is...
A...
Futanari?..
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA