Join our server on Discord

Look a fancy evil party! DX<
I was like at school today and like,its Saturday so I was like huh then I was like oh yeah.
-smiles-
I was in the talent show with my buds K and G and O!I was Kyou from Clannad!K was(cut off) OMG A BUG!
-leaves,leaves a note in the empty M&M bowl-
Note: And K was sexy Byakuya from Bleach and O was sexy Saoyran from Tsubasa and G was sexy Tomoya from Clannad but I think K and O should of been Naruto and Sasuke so the crowd could get some NaruSasu of course SasuKiba is much better in my opinion!Oh and ps I saw a bug...
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Nyah!? Diva-kohai!! †drags her back and into the closet†Diva!Oh Diva!I missed you so much!...why are we in a closet!?†drags her out†Oki okay little lassy just because your younger than me doesn't mean I can't beat you up!I Gale Zavala grade 9 age 16 challenge the to a BakuBrawl!†throws my bakugan†Go Sirenoid! X3 take that emo munchkin!†stops and looks around†OMG there are other people here!?How embarrassing!†blushes like a tomato then shakes my hair†Non the less I still love you Diva,my lady of all things evil...I vow to slay you!Not today maybe next Track Meet...†kisses Diva's hand†I am your only love...ONLY...ONLY!†glares at everyone else†
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
DigiDiva: *Shrugs and rips off all of Yumi's cloths herself* Better? *Carries her naked pet over and sits next to gabu* Hey, drunk enough for a three way yet?

That was my bug. I bought it cause it looks cute with my new body. *Grins at PunkVeemon and hugs lil Diva* I beg to disagree with the only love part. >XD Though if you wanna fight over her I think my Darkus Harpus and I can handle it.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pfft!As if!My Sirenoid and Elfin can KO you and your harpus!Then I will take Diva's bakugan and KO you again!Why?!Cause I am Gale Zavala grade 9 age 16!†snatches Diva away†My evil munchkin!Oh and then I will get my pokemon on yah!†cuddles my cleffa and togepi†
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Do you guys ever wonder who invented pudding?
-eating tapioca-
Oh?Hi Gale...your still in 9th grade aye?
-stares at them both-
Acctually BooBoo Stewart is my only love..He's so milky!
-meows-
Bakugan?Pokemon?Lol you guys must settle this with um...Q&A?Of course(cut off)
-sees something daggling and stares-
Meow?
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
We should have some matches sometime kid. I'm Salem Angelito Delgado, and there is no world I can't rule. Be it Bakugan, Pokemon, or Digimon. If you can name it I can conquer it. *Grins and downs another bottle of everclear* Oh! maybe I should have a tournament! Anyone for the idea?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*muffled* Two things first; Yes. Second; I wouldn't have to be drunk to get into a three way.

So, I'm ready when you are.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I don't care who you are or what you rule!Diva and me are mates forever(as soon as were old enough) †sticks out tounge then hugs Diva† We should have smores again on Saturday!Oh!I will take you to school tomorrow!Olric and Kai are ditching Track tomorrow so we can race!†smiles then glares at Salem†Diva doesn't like drunkards!She likes cool unique people!Like me!†shouts more stuff about Diva†so back off!†licks Diva's golden red hair†
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
*Shrugs and grins* I personally don't mind who she takes as her mate, she's mature enough to make her own decisions and I can respect that. That said you've insulted me far to much for me to forgive! I hereby challenge you to a BakuBrawl good sir! Accept or forfeit your honour!

DigiDiva: *Drags Yumai and Gabu off to a private spot for some hardcore lovins!*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Of course I accept!Why!?Because I'm Gale Zavala age 16 grade 9! †takes out my sirenoid†Bring it!First!How do we bakubrawl!?
The OCA
Veemon's Followers