Join our server on Discord

Look a fancy evil party! DX<
It all depends, if they're clones they could only be a few years old but have been physically accelerated to these...I'd say 16 to 19 year old bodies. if their daughters then I'm gonna assume their from the future or something and that they could be anywhere from 16 to over 1,000 years old. and if they're sisters then...I have no clue how old they'd be, but I doubt they'd be any younger than 19.

Diva: I think our first goal is to find more info, like their names, where they're from, and why they're here. Besides you know none of you care how old they are.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
???: *watching for a distance, wearing a black hoodie with the hood up, looking at Dark* So, are these the guys you are talking about?

Dark: Maybe, let's go see.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*sits down and reads a book*
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Diva: *Talking to a bat that just flew in* Well, according to my little spy here, they got into a fight not to long ago and much like you Salem they gave they're names. The red one is named Moriah Naahmah Delgado, the blue is Ariel Vepar Delgado, the pink is Zion Rachiel Delgado, and the orange is Neveh Tzedek Miniel Delgado. Also they're opponents were completely and effortlessly destroyed.

me: *looks deep in thought and sighs* then with that information the facts point to them being my daughters. The combination of their skin tone and first names eliminate them as my sisters, and their middle names eliminate them as clones. *Groans and flops back against Nanaki* the big questions are who's the father, how they got here, where/when they're from, and why did they come here?

Red XIII: I know they're not my children...*looks saddened at this news*

me: *Hugs Nanaki tight and kisses him* I'm so sorry hun...I can't think of any good reason for me to have carried someone else's cubs...but who knows, maybe they are and they're just good at changing they're form?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark: *walks over to Salem, goes down to one knee* Perhaps you want us to find out.

???: *reminds standing, looking at Salem and Red*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
No no, I think it's best if we stick to surveillance for now and be prepared. They'll make their move sooner or later, we just have to wait and be ready for them.

Red XIII: I hope your right about that...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions