Join our server on Discord

Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP)
"I...I...Mhh~" Sara doesn't finish her sentence as soft moans escape her throat and her folds start getting all moist as he teased her further. "I really want to act on what my body is saying." She blushes darkly, admitting her eagerness while looking up to him. "Unless you wouldn't want that?" She asks softly, her hand caressing his bulge further before she then moves her hands to the rim of his trousers, wanting to just eagerly pull them off him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why wouldn't I want that?" Kurtz growled contently from the continued teasing, his bulge continuing to throb from all her teasing as the dragon awaited eagerly for her to remove his trousers, while his own claws slipped to the rim of her own jeans, seeking confirmation from Sara if he could advance.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I don't know. Though I am glad you want that too." Sara admitted while flushing darkly across her cheeks. Taking a moment, the girl then gently undid his trousers and pulled them off, along with his boxers to eagerly reveal him to her. The girl eyed Kurtz's member for a moment before looking back up at him again. "Y-You are so gifted." She admitted in her cute embarrassed way. Despite her nervousness, Sara was eager for Kurtz to make his move too.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he blushed quite lightly to the fair compliment Sara gave him, Kurtz chuckled delightedly. "Glad you think that. Maybe it'll be just fitting for you." He commented, before then proceeding himself, slowly pulling down the brown-haired girl's jeans and her panties in one movement, revealing her lower nethers to the dragon. "Mmhh... looks tasty."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The brown haired girl couldn't help but blush darkly once her delicate rosy folds were revealed to the green scaled dragon. "You think it will be fitting for me? Hmm we will have to check that." Even Sara was surprised with herself on how naughty she was acting right now. All that was new to her but she was just letting herself go in the moment before she heard his second comment. "I-It looks tasty already?" She asks teasingly yet daring.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmh, indeed..." Kurtz licked his lips again eagerly, with a soft wag of his tail as his mind trailed off for a brief moment picturing what he could do, before his mind returned to the scene. With a soft smirk, his claws trailed back up once more - noticably to the rim of her top as he chucked. "Though I'd like to see how truly gifted you are, too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara gently rests her soft hands on his claws while looking up at Kurtz, smiling so gently. "Oh? Naughty dragon. Tsk tsk, wanting to see how gifted I am too." Smirking, she moves his claws away from her top and moves slightly away from him. She sits up on bed and blushes as she gets her hands on her top, slowly pulling it off her and tossing to the ground. The only thing now between him and her mounds was her black bra. Though not for long. Sara guides her hands to her back, and suddenly it was heard the sound of her bra being snapped open.

The black fabric resting loosen up upon her breasts before gently Sara pulls down one of the straps only to teasingly pull down the other. Eventually removing her bra and tossing it aside. That movement causing her marvelous C-cup breasts to jiggle. "So...Am I gifted?" She asks in an embarrassed way despite on how carefree she just gave that show to him moments ago. Sara cutely held her hands together which caused her mounds to be squeezed together in-between her arms.

Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz had to admit that he loved the teasing show that the brown-haired human had put on for him, revealling the rest of her splendour and naked figure as his eyes trained themselves on her tender mounds. Throughout her stripping, the dragon's member throbbed eagerly with a soft desire, which both the dragon and his pride shared.

Smirking and grinning as her mounds squished together from her innocent posing, he nodded before then stripping himself off of his own t-shirt, leaving his muscular, strong and nude frame on display for Sara as well. "Mmmh, I'd say quite gifted indeed..." He trailed off, before he slowly began to near her silky smooth body once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blushed to his comment and gladly welcomed it. Before Kurtz had made his move to approach her, she had the chance of taking first a glance at his eager member and then admired his well-built chest. And then, before he could do anything, Sara leaned closer to him before clinging to his neck, pressing her tender mounds against his well adorned chest. She couldn't help it but moan softly from the feeling of his scaly body against her silky frame.

"I so love this view I have here now." She commented before innocently moving a hand down to his member, wrapping it around his pride and starting to stroke it teasingly. "And that down there also proves how much you are enjoying your sight as well." She added while looking up at him, wondering what would be his next move.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh, oh really?" Kurtz chuckled delightedly, though couldn't help but blush and murr contently towards her stroking his pride tentatively, and her silky body pressed up to his smooth scales. He had to admit, Sara was being an incredible tease to him, and the only way to repay her advances was to return them.

With a confident grin, he used one claw to cup her chin gently, while his other claw guided itself towards her nethers; beginning to rub and teasingly brush over her rosy folds. "Then let's see how much you're enjoying this." With a confident smirk, Kurtz moved forward, before planting a soft, yet deep kiss on the brown-haired girl's lips, embracing her closely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds