Join our server on Discord

Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP)
Once Sara looked back at Kurtz, she couldn't help but blush noticeably once noticing his muscles perked upwards. Something she had loved in the green dragon. It wouldn't be long before she would crawl closer to him and bring a hand to his chest, caressing it tenderly, and a soft murr escapes her throat. "Ooh? But you so are allowed to sleep alongside me" Sara managed to still reply to him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh? You will definitely let me?" Kurtz growled contently towards the lady, as she carressed his muscles and drew up closer to him. The dragon's broad tail wagged happily behind him as he neared up to her gently. "Do I get to cuddle up to such a fine lady?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blushes once the dragon nears up to her but then smiles while looking up at him. "Oh? You want another cuddle?" She asks playfully yet in a cut way before suddenly cuddling up on him. Sara didn't realize as she cuddled up on him, that her mounds were pressing ever so much against his well built chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grinning gently across his maw and chuckling softly, Kurtz slowly wrapped his own arms around her and cuddled her close - his fine muscles and firm body pressing back against her tender mounds. "Mmh, this is nice..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara couldn't help but blush both at his comment and at the feeling of his well built body against her tender frame. Looking up at him, she asks gently. "Oh is it truly nice?" Her hands start caressing his back, feeling it gently. It wouldn't take long before her curiosity took the best of her and she guided her hands down to his rump, grasping it teasingly. Sara had been wanting to had done that for a while now to Kurtz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jolting very slightly from the grasp to his rump, the green-scaled dragon chuckled to Sara's grope, wagging his tail before giving her a soft nuzzle. "Oh, look who is the naughty one here," He cooed gently, giving her own rump a slight squeeze in return. "Naughty girl."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Once the green dragon nuzzled her, she murrs happily before blushing darkly and meeping ever so adorably once the dragon grasped her rear in return. "I...I am n-not naughty." She murmured embarrassed yet she couldn't stop grasping his rear. Despite the fact she would be feeling embarrassed now, she found out her body was moving on its own, teasing the dragon further by pressing her mounds even more on his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh... your body is saying otherwise though." Kurtz chuckled, blushing lightly across his cheeks as the teases to his rump along with her chest against him was working against him - a soft bulge beginning to develop under his trousers while continuing to grasp her rump.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara murrs happily while still snuggling on him before she blinked surprised. She was feeling a bulge against her lower body. "Mhh..W-What is that?" She asks while innocently moving a hand away from his rump and guiding it to his bulge, caressing it gently. Sara couldn't help but blush darkly and smirking while looking at the dragon. "I think your body is saying a lot as well." She teased him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh.. seems so," Kurtz began, growling from the soft touch to his bulge as it throbbed after her slight carress; returning her tease by sliding one of his claws down further to give her crotch a gentle rub. "It depends on you though... if you'd like to act on what your body is saying..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds