Join our server on Discord

Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP)
Sara's eyes grew wide open once she felt the tender kiss he was planting on her lips. Her heartbeat sped up. It was something new but she had to admit she was actually enjoying it and it wasn't long before she returned the kiss, murring ever so cutely and slowly closing her eyes.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh..." Murring happily into the passionate kiss with the brown-haired lady, the red-haired dragon murred softly into the embrace, as his claws covered and teased her entire body, deepening the kiss even futher.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A dark blush crosses the brown-haired girl's cheeks as she keeps murring happily while kissing him. "Mmhh.." Instinctively she snuggles more closely to the dragon, ending up pressing her mounds against his chest while her delicate hands rest gently on his upper arms, caressing his muscles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Murring from the brown-haired lady's delicate carressing, the red-haired dragon held the quite passionate kiss for a little while longer, before then slowly breaking the long lip-lock, smirking softly across his dragon maw. "Mmh... I take it you enjoyed that?" He quizzed softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara couldn't help but blush darkly while looking up at Kurtz. "W-Well..." She paused for a brief moment before adding. "I d-did enjoyed a lot" She admitted. It wouldn't be too long before an idea popped to her mind. "Mmh...Y-You know. I actually feel so warm and safe when in your arms. Perhaps... I could find you a different place for you to rest tonight? Maybe in my bed?" she suggested innocently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Your bed, hmm? You are more forward then you seem," Kurtz chuckled, finding the innuendo within her statement as his tail wagged eagerly and curiously behind him - as he chuckled quite softly to what he had thought of saying in his mind. "Sure, why not. It'd be nice to sleep next to such a fine lady."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Don't get any naughty ideas" Sara pokes her tongue out playfully though blushing ever so darkly at Kurtz's comments. "Well I don't know if you are tired or not but I could so rest now" Sara murmurs gently while caressing Kurtz's arms for a brief moment before walking away from him, heading back to her room, her rear wiggling as before.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh... I don't personally think we'll be resting tonight." Kurtz murmured out of earshot of the brown-haired lady as he began to follow her, keeping an eye on her teasing wiggling rump as they began to head up for her room once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blushes, even though she wasn't sure, she still had the feeling his eyesight was basically glued on her backside. It wouldn't be long before she was back inside her room and she sits down on the edge of the bed, looking up at the dragon as he approaches. "I hope it will be comfortable enough for you though"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh, as long as I am allowed to sleep alongside such a beauty." Kurtz cooed gently as they were once again in her beautiful bedroom - the dragon taking a comfortable seat next to the brown-haired lady before lying himself down; seeming to stretch slightly the fabric of his black vest and allowing the muscles underneath across his chest to slightly perk upwards.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds